TV Discussion: Special Ops: Lioness f Zoe Saldaña Leads CIA Anti-Terror Mission (Paramount +) UPDATE: SEASON 2 trailer

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does the show have 140 pound women beating up 200+ pound men? If so, I’m going to pass.
Only after those men have been incapacitated with a Taser, lol. Otherwise, it's pretty realistic -- military special ops troops putting down threats quick and efficiently. The biggest bullshit is that they still do the typical Hollywood thing where suppressed gunfire is whisper quiet like a mouse fart.

Empire

Rising Star
Registered
Only after those men have been incapacitated with a Taser, lol. Otherwise, it's pretty realistic -- military special ops troops putting down threats quick and efficiently. The biggest bullshit is that they still do the typical Hollywood thing where suppressed gunfire is whisper quiet like a mouse fart.
Gotcha, I’ll check it out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

MV5BZWQxY2ZiYzYtZWFmZC00ODY2LWI1ZmMtNzJmNzkwYTE0MjJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE0NzE3NzI@._V1_.jpg

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
women are 18% of CIA agents and almost all of them don't have a role in which fighting is required.

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
Meh. For some reason I don't like it. I guess because I'm an action junky, and I don't care to see operators home lives. This show is about 5% action and 95% soap opera. Kind of like The Unit was, I don't care to see what the wives are doing back home. Seal Team has a better home/field ratio and Strike Back was pure action. This shit makes me sleepy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Meh. For some reason I don't like it. I guess because I'm an action junky, and I don't care to see operators home lives. This show is about 5% action and 95% soap opera. Kind of like The Unit was, I don't care to see what the wives are doing back home. Seal Team has a better home/field ratio and Strike Back was pure action. This shit makes me sleepy.

You didn't like the Unit?

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Brave had barely any home stuff... man that was one of my fav shows even though it had just 1 season. May have lasted if it didn't premiere around same time as SEAL Team

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
whats up with nicole kidmans face???

She says it's all natural

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If yall REALLY ain't see that relationship coming a million miles away?

I pray for you dudes by the nanosecond