Certified Pussy Poster
that bathroom mirror season

these tears in my eyes...its my allergies

love you dad and prayers go out to all suffers and the families of Alzheimer's

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
great episode

(off course why they didn't call Cass and they mom for backup ...)

If Dean doesn't get at least an Emmy consideration....

their chemistry is the best on TV

and they carry these ENTIRE episodes ALONE

salute t them BOTH

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ruth Connell Teases Jensen Ackles' Infamous Single Perfect Tear on 'Supernatural'
Thursday, February 09, 2017
spn-feb9-2017.jpg

DeanBextor

Staff Writer, BuddyTV
Email

It's been some time since Supernatural fans last saw Dean's (Jensen Ackles) single perfect tear but the fan-favorite phenomenon is making a comeback. In the episode "Regarding Dean," Dean loses his memory after getting hit by a spell, prompting Sam (Jared Padalecki) to enlist Rowena's (Ruth Connell) help to track down a powerful family of witches. The episode also leads to a very emotional Dean.

[WATCH] Supernatural Preview: Dean Can't Remember Anything>>>

"There's a beautiful scene where he is talking to himself in the mirror, and he just cries a single tear," Connell teased to TV Line.

Though the 11th episode of Supernatural season 12 sounds like a very Dean-centric installment, it will also focus on the backstory of the Winchester's witch frenemy.

"You get to hear about something from [Rowena's] past [that has] to do with this family of witches," Connell revealed. "I always love when I get to dip into the more human aspects of Rowena."

"It's interesting where this episode picks up," Connell continued. "The first scene, I'm in a gambling den. Her romance didn't work out ... so she's been entertaining herself. Then the Winchesters need her help. She's drafted back into action. There's something in it for her, as well. The episode revolves around this witch family and a book they have, which is called the Black Grimoire. I'm very excited for Rowena to know about this book and get her scrubby paws on it."

13 Signs Supernatural Has Taken over Your Life>>>

So what does Rowena think of Dean's current predicament? Connell doesn't go into details but she did enjoy sharing scenes with Ackles and Padalecki.

"What I love about it is how it allows you to be with them when somebody's losing their memory," Connell said. "There's a level of intimacy when somebody can't remember, when they're not going to remember, [and] what that allows you to show and to be. I hope it comes [across] in the episode. Other than that, it's just fun to be sidling up to Jensen. I'm like, 'I think I should be closer. I need to be closer. I think Rowena should be closer to Jensen for this scene.' So it was a lot of fun, and Jensen's always so happy to play. And Jared was so much fun in the scenes with the three of us."

As for her relationship with Lucifer, Connell thinks Rowena has gotten over her obsession with the archangel and has seemingly learned from his betrayal.

"Her dreams of Rowena and Lucifer being the Posh and Becks of the 21st century were shattered, and I don't think that's something, as a woman, you ever get over or forgive," she explained. "So there's a lot of depth of hatred and loathing there, for sure ... I love the fact that Rowena sent him to the bottom of the ocean. She got to deal with him herself. She got to take her own action, and I love that the writers do that in the show, that they keep allowing the women to rescue themselves in a lot of ways. Rowena is a survivor, as well. Even Lucifer didn't quite manage to get the best of her."

Are you looking forward to seeing Dean's single perfect tear? Are you excited to know more about Rowena's backstory?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Havented bumped this in awhile but Tonight's supernatural is the shit

And they introduced a huge new threat.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
the search function on this site is fucked up, if I do a search by thread for supernatural with most recent ticked the results end up being old threads

Yeah the fact that we can't do an effective advanced search is fucked up. I just search for threads under my name. It's the only way to find it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah a while back... I think we just decided to pick a thread because none of us could find the other discussion threads.

Fonzi...

could Supernatural be the most SLEPT on series in the last 12 years?

who has been on THAT long and been THIS consistent original and good?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fonzi...

could Supernatural be the most SLEPT on series in the last 12 years?

who has been on THAT long and been THIS consistent original and good?

Honestly... it might be. It did have a down period 4 seasons ago but damn it's been a great ride. It still amazes me that it's been on freaking 12 seasons.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was one of those filler episodes that had no right to be THIS good...

but it was very very hard to follow last week Pulp Fiction episode.

that opening was scarier than the last 4 Hollywood horror movie major releases.

That was the FIRST time I actually LIKED Rowena character...

that scene at the bus station was WOW

but I STILL don't like Rowena or the actress.

OG Satan is BACK!!?!?!?!?!?

(which makes absolutely NO SENSE but its Supernatural so I'm rolling with it)

that scene with no sound between mom and the boys?

Was really good.

The Knights from hell BETTER pay off.

sidebar: ya'll KNOW they mom gonna die right.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
It was one of those filler episodes that had no right to be THIS good...

but it was very very hard to follow last week Pulp Fiction episode.

that opening was scarier than the last 4 Hollywood horror movie major releases.

That was the FIRST time I actually LIKED Rowena character...

that scene at the bus station was WOW

but I STILL don't like Rowena or the actress.

OG Satan is BACK!!?!?!?!?!?

(which makes absolutely NO SENSE but its Supernatural so I'm rolling with it)

that scene with no sound between mom and the boys?

Was really good.

The Knights from hell BETTER pay off.

sidebar: ya'll KNOW they mom gonna die right.

There y'all go throwing around the f-word again.

Crowley has a son, not anyone, rosemary' s baby has an update and is being hunted. Sam and deans mom is convincing them to side with the men of letters. Where is the filler?

If anything that "resuvour dogs" episode last week was glorified filler.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There y'all go throwing around the f-word again.

Crowley has a son, not anyone, rosemary' s baby has an update and is being hunted. Sam and deans mom is convincing them to side with the men of letters. Where is the filler?

If anything that "resuvour dogs" episode last week was glorified filler.

I was being facetious cousin...

my point was they got such a great rhythm...

just watching a day in their life makes GREAT TV.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Crowley say he aint taking no more Ls, that shit he did to Lucifer was fucking awesome.

Another thing...there history at this point is damn deep...

At this point is their a topic and/or storyline they CANNOT do?

Cuz Jay would you like a shit at writing or directing an episode?

What would you want to do?

I'm thinking it would be intimidating as hell...the special effects having to pull from ALL that backstory etc.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Another thing...there history at this point is damn deep...

At this point is their a topic and/or storyline they CANNOT do?

Cuz Jay would you like a shit at writing or directing an episode?

What would you want to do?

I'm thinking it would be intimidating as hell...the special effects having to pull from ALL that backstory etc.

I found that its hard to write for shows that Im such a fan boy of, Like This one, Atlanta, and Justified.

Anything else I could no problem.