TV News: Donald Glover new show Swarm - is like 'a sister to Atlanta'

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'mma check it out but I'mma not get to crazy with the words cause you know their watching....I can't beat them

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what episode was the simulation thing revealed in?

I guess I stopped watching when they said there was an episode

of him kissing another dude...

I was like gatdam the gay agenda is out here infecting

every fuckin thing...

That episode was near the very end of the show's entire run, if you made it that far, you should have just finished the show.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually liked "Not Dead Yet"

It seems like it's flopping hard and won't last.

Probably had the potential to be something deeper had it not been on network TV.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Yooooo

I heard that ghost show is trash.

Is it REALLY that bad?
Horrible. Wish i could have the diatribe i turned in against it. Once one knows the premise like honestly how long can that bullshit last on tv. My wife adores cbs Ghosts so I’ve seen a bit of that Ghosts make this Rodriguezzzz show look like Broadway Shakespeare. The cast is an odd mashup of unfunny ppl. The same sets over and over, i could continue

And if y’all want me to spoil swarm i can. Shame how they pushing this b.s. Beyoncé had to give approval as the star/hive way too similar. The girl they got as the star is decent but the script is poor and she’s not thorough enough to carry this. I think Chloe has 2 half dressed typically pantomimed sex scenes which is about half her screen time as she in this show all of maybe seven mins total

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Paid focus group. Seen this (really bad) new Gina Rodriguez show about ghosts couple others