TV Show Discussion: The Boys by Garth Ennis on Amazon Prime (Fonz Approved!) Update: Season 5 FINAL SEASON!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
GS5ffqJWkAAL0kn

Now THAT is funny.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn, We have to wait for 2 years for the Final season to come out??...:smh:

I honestly thought this trend would stop

But while it has hurt some shows? for the most part the significant ones with an existing loyal following can withstand pretty much anything...

That includes 2 year breaks. And STILL come back to record numbers

They have somehow programmed the audience to accept this as the norm for QUALITY TV and just let the audience do a rewatch of the entire season up to this point or the previous season when the time comes...

Which means more viewing time and subscribers.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But while it has hurt some shows? for the most part the significant ones with an existing loyal following can withstand pretty much anything...

They have somehow programmed the audience to accept this as the norm for QUALITY TV and just let the audience do a rewatch of the entire season up to this point or the previous season when the time comes...

But The Boys Franchise have had a show each year expect for 2021 because of covid...

The Boys TV Format snatched straight from the comics with Gen V as a Comic Tie-In

2019 - The Boys
2020 - The Boys
2022 - The Boys
2023 - Gen V - Supe Virus
2024 - The Boys
2025 - Gen V - Supe Marshall Law
2026 - The Boys

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But The Boys Franchise have had a show each year expect for 2021 because of covid...

The Boys TV Format snatched straight from the comics with Gen V as a Comic Tie-In

2019 - The Boys
2020 - The Boys
2022 - The Boys
2023 - Gen V - Supe Virus
2024 - The Boys
2025 - Gen V - Supe Marshall Law

^^^^

Well done bro. When you right you right.

I wrongly lumped them in with all the OTHER shows.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

nah i said this would happen years ago.
they are going to bring back holding deals lol
and having movie stars acting in tv shows doesnt help.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
nah i said this would happen years ago.
they are going to bring back holding deals lol
and having movie stars acting in tv shows doesnt help.

I'm in complete shock HBO was actually able to get the entire cast (RIP to the young man who passed) to return after ALL THAT TIME.

After pulling THAT off?

I honestly don't understand how any of these contracts work. If they hemorrhaging money like everyone claims from streaming... where they getting all this money from? And why do they continue to invest in it?

keone

International Member
I'm in complete shock HBO was actually able to get the entire cast (RIP to the young man who passed) to return after ALL THAT TIME.

After pulling THAT off?

I honestly don't understand how any of these contracts work. If they hemorrhaging money like everyone claims from streaming... where they getting all this money from? And why do they continue to invest in it?
it is a big show
show actors would be foolish to drop it
but u cant really do that with big names unless
like u said give up the bag

keone

International Member

After pulling THAT off?

look what happened to cobra kai
they have to rush shit now and it shows

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
it is a big show
show actors would be foolish to drop it
but u cant really do that with big names unless
like u said give up the bag

^^^^

That part

Zendaya don't need them at all they NEED HER and Sydney. Probably going to have to make them producers now.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

“It’s a twisted murder mystery about the origins of Vought in the 1950s, the early exploits of Soldier Boy, and the diabolical maneuvers of a Supe known to fans as Stormfront, who was then going by the name Clara Vought,” they said, adding, “We cannot wait to blow your minds and trouble your souls with this salacious, grisly saga drenched in blood and Compound V.”

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Antony Starr, Eric Kripke, Jessie T. Usher, Jack Quaid, Claudia Doumit, Erin Moriarty, Susan Heyward, Karen Fukuhara, Colby Minifie, Tomer Capone, Nathan Mitchell, Laz Alonso and Chace Crawford at the "Let's Hear It for Prime Video's The Boys" Panel

antony-starr-eric-kripke-jack-quaid-jessie-t-usher-claudia-doumit-erin-moriarty-susan-heyward.jpg
jeffrey-dean-morgan-antony-starr-eric-kripke-jessie-t-usher-jack-quaid-claudia-doumit-erin.jpg