TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two shows I'm debating removing from my Plex Server

Not Dead Yet
- I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Gina Rodriguez and her looks/body are certainly not the reason I'm watching the show. On the show Gina plays a woman in her late 30s who tries to rebuild her life after her wedding plans fell apart. She gets back her old job at a newspaper and is assigned to write obituaries. In each episode she interacts with the ghosts of people who's obituaries she writes and they offer her advice and perspective on life. I thought it gave the show a unique angle and a bit of heart but in the second season they seemed to move away from the ghost aspect and my attention waned. Currently the show is certainly on the bubble is likely to be cancelled, if it is I'm deleting it, if it comes back for a 3rd season I'm debating whether to keep it because if the ghost aspect is removed or reduced the show is just a run-of-the-mill office comedy that I can see or miss.

Empire
- Taking up 44 Gigs on my server. This show's popularity and quality fell off dramatically during it's run and I've been considering deleting it for a while but I'm not sure. Maybe I should binge watch it one more time?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Two shows I'm debating removing from my Plex Server

Not Dead Yet
- I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Gina Rodriguez and her looks/body are certainly not the reason I'm watching the show. On the show Gina plays a woman in her late 30s who tries to rebuild her life after her wedding plans fell apart. She gets back her old job at a newspaper and is assigned to write obituaries. In each episode she interacts with the ghosts of people who's obituaries she writes and they offer her advice and perspective on life. I thought it gave the show a unique angle and a bit of heart but in the second season they seemed to move away from the ghost aspect and my attention waned. Currently the show is certainly on the bubble is likely to be cancelled, if it is I'm deleting it, if it comes back for a 3rd season I'm debating whether to keep it because if the ghost aspect is removed or reduced the show is just a run-of-the-mill office comedy that I can see or miss.

Empire
- Taking up 44 Gigs on my server. This show's popularity and quality fell off dramatically during it's run and I've been considering deleting it for a while but I'm not sure. Maybe I should binge watch it one more time?

I'd say skim over Empire in fast-forward for some of the key scenes, and Taraji's ass.

It will be good to clear 44 gigs of space, as you mentioned.

290CD32E00000578-3095580-Her_Cookies_Taraji_displayed_her_bottom_while_clad_in_lingerie_f-a-36_1432567282764.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Catching up on The Three Body Problem. I find it hard this is netflix's highest budgeted series ever. Someone must have pocketed a lot of it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ourika/The Source

Im 2 episodes in on this series about the Jebli family and their drug trade in Paris. There's the ambitious maybe overly so cop named William pursuing Moussa Jebl and im definitley getting a Michael Corleone vibe from his Borther Driss going to be interesting to see if he has the same transformation as the aforementioned.

Parish season 1 finale

With all of the twists and cliffhangers in the finale there has to be there must be a season 2 !!

Dark Matter

Another mind bender of what's real and what's not and why is any of this happening at all. In the end im always waiting for the big pay off with shows like this

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend