****** UFC 303 PEREIRA vs. PROCHAZKA and MICHAEL "VENOM" PAGE vs IAN GARRY

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complex developmental condition involving persistent challenges with social communication, restricted interests and repetitive behavior. While autism is considered a lifelong disorder, the degree of impairment in functioning because of these challenges varies between individuals with autism.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated one in 36 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder.

Early signs of this disorder can be noticed by parents/caregivers or pediatricians before a child reaches one year of age. However, symptoms typically become more consistently visible by the time a child is 2 or 3 years old. In some cases, the problems related to autism may be mild and not apparent until the child starts school, after which their deficits may be pronounced when amongst their peers, and the general MMA community.

Social communication deficits may include:

• Inability to win last-minute co-main event fights on UFC PPV cards

• Failing to live up to God of War's fight expectations

• Decreased sharing of interests with others.
  • Difficulty appreciating their own & others' emotions.
  • Aversion to maintaining eye contact.
  • Lack of proficiency with use of non-verbal gestures.
  • Stilted or scripted speech.
  • Interpreting abstract ideas literally.
  • Difficulty making friends or keeping them.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
:wakeup: <---- Alex's opponents
bottle-wallpaper.png

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
What's crazy is coming over to MMA so late in his career too.

He's already amassed a great resume in recent years. Imagine if he had come over to the sport some 10 years or so ago.

He'll probably try to be a 3-division champ at some point and move up to HW, right?
With Jon Jones on his way out(and constantly fucking up to this day) HW is wide open. He can easily take out a lot of that division imo

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
With Jon Jones on his way out(and constantly fucking up to this day) HW is wide open. He can easily take out a lot of that division imo

Gonna be interesting once Jones and Stipe The Fireman leave the division / retire.

Make way for the rest of the guys like Aspinall, Blaydes, etc.

Let Alex move up ... even though he's in his late-30s now already too, etc.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
What's crazy is coming over to MMA so late in his career too.

He's already amassed a great resume in recent years. Imagine if he had come over to the sport some 10 years or so ago.

He'll probably try to be a 3-division champ at some point and move up to HW, right?
In the post-fight interview he said he would move to heavyweight but I think Jon Jones is a big problem.
JJ wrestling is elite and has the fight IQ to neutralize Perreira .

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
In the post-fight interview he said he would move to heavyweight but I think Jon Jones is a big problem.
JJ wrestling is elite and has the fight IQ to neutralize Perreira .

Sucks we didn't get a real fight between Jones and Gane around March of last year.

Jones being away for 3 years and then returning for 2 minutes to neutralize the guy and take another 15 months off afterward.

Would have been nice to get that Jones - Stipe fight outta the way in NY at MSG last November or so. Help clear out the division ... otherwise it's just been stagnant while people wait around until the year 2029 for Jones and dude to get that fight done.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

86745457-0-image-a-2_1719724670073.jpg