Update: Deshaun Watson is suspended 11 games and fined $5 million dollars

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs on wfan and sports radio are going crazy

are all these heauxs white???????

These are the only times they care about women. When they can be used to tear down men.

All the outrage over Ray Rice was so fake and selective but it brought down a big bad Black NFL player and made all macho men look bad so all of a sudden they cared about a Black woman's welfare.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it would be 8 game, but glad it is 6.

First off, when Deshaun wanted out of Texas and then all of a sudden he is getting sued by all these women, that's because the team was always in on it and knew who the women were and went after Deshaun.

He didn't do anything criminally wrong, he was just a perverted dickhead that had a huge appetite for women.

The team was in on it the entire time.

That's why he only got the 6 games in my opinion.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
345k loss of 45 million plus salary? Sign me up for that deal!

Deshaun's legal team earned their 40 pieces of silver!

Not his legal team... That was his agent.

Knowing Watson would likely be suspended, the deal he negotiated with the Browns back in March set his 1st year salary at $1M while marking $44M as a signing bonus.

NFL suspensions and fines can only be taken from game checks/salary.. bonuses are practically untouchable

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love seeing the crew from the Pivot on ESPN...

Ryan Clark is the one making the most sense. The judge can only rule on FACTS. Everyone is being emotional.

Yes 25 women accused him, but 24 did settle.....2 sides to every coin...

Channing and others talking about if he innocent why did he pay...Well you know what, sometimes it just pays to shut a motherfucker up sometimes....Niggas doing it all the time...

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
So betting on games get u 17 games

deflating balls gets u 4 games

but taking shit from over 100 women gets u 6 games and u can negotiate the terms of your suspension.