Update: Deshaun Watson is suspended 11 games and fined $5 million dollars

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Add context two grand juries and a retired federal judge didn't find enough evidence. All those dudes actually did drugs or whatever it was not allegedly

Right...There were evidence in all those cases. No evidence in Watson's case and all but 1 settled which is not being talked about enough.....

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And? He did that shit that wasn't allegations and no grand jury needed. Open and shut case for Calvin Ridley

Ridley shouldn't be suspended at all and Watson should've gotten a year for stupidity. Granted it's not proven that Watson did anything illegal, but how dumb you gotta be to solicit massages from instagram then jerk off or hump the air or whatever weird shit he's into. He has the resources and the support to do whatever kinky shit he's into and get a bitch signature on an NDA.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deshaun Watson's reaction to six games and no fine:

giphy.gif

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not his legal team... That was his agent.

Knowing Watson would likely be suspended, the deal he negotiated with the Browns back in March set his 1st year salary at $1M while marking $44M as a signing bonus.

NFL suspensions and fines can only be taken from game checks/salary.. bonuses are practically untouchable

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story :rolleyes2:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I thought it would be 8 game, but glad it is 6.

First off, when Deshaun wanted out of Texas and then all of a sudden he is getting sued by all these women, that's because the team was always in on it and knew who the women were and went after Deshaun.

He didn't do anything criminally wrong, he was just a perverted dickhead that had a huge appetite for women.

The team was in on it the entire time.

That's why he only got the 6 games in my opinion.

You can't make me believe that Watson was the first person that acted inappropriately with either one of these women, I'm sure when they were training the other side of the massage business was explained to them and none of them said Watson physically grabbed them and forced them to touch them so all this “i need therapy/shitted on myself/had to stop doing massages' talk they were doing is bs

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ridley shouldn't be suspended at all and Watson should've gotten a year for stupidity. Granted it's not proven that Watson did anything illegal, but how dumb you gotta be to solicit massages from instagram then jerk off or hump the air or whatever weird shit he's into. He has the resources and the support to do whatever kinky shit he's into and get a bitch signature on an NDA.

What another man does with hoes is not my business. How can anyone that reads documentation and rules say Ridley shouldn't have gotten suspended the nigga didn't even fight the charge they said don't gamble and the nigga gambled. They told dudes don't do drugs and they did drugs.

I'm talking the letter of the law two grand juries and a federal judge found no wrongdoing.

BGOL by this time next year is gonna shame men for being heterosexual and have pride colors all over the place with the logic that's been on here lately.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't make me believe that Watson was the first person that acted inappropriately with either one of these women, I'm sure when they were training the other side of the massage business was explained to them and none of them said Watson physically grabbed them and forced them to touch them so all this “i need therapy/shitted on myself/had to stop doing massages' talk they were doing is bs
This shit was all manufactured by The Texans because Watson demanded a trade. They lawyers got together and conspired to bring Watson down. Rounded up a bunch of bitches that they knew about because the team was already in the loop with these hoes and promised them a pay out if they say Watson was an overly aggressive freak.

Watson did himself no favors with his escapades, but this was nothing until he demanded a trade.

Last edited:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit was all manufactured by The Texans because Watson demanded a trade. They lawyers got together and conspired to bring Watson down. Rounded a bunch of bitches that they knew about because the team was already in the loop with these hoes and promised them a pay out if they say Watson was an overly aggressive freak.

Watson did himself no favors with his escapades, but this was nothing until he demanded a trade.

And that's all there is to it. Nothing more nothing less.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Add context two grand juries and a retired federal judge didn't find enough evidence. All those dudes actually did drugs or whatever it was not allegedly

and Watson also did that shit, it's just that what he did was a hard to prove as a crime

That's why he settled.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So you saying bet against the browns for the first 6 games on a nfl parlay great news for sports betters