UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cry & cope more minion ! tariq or sirMinor aint here to save u !
a bot who asked u what ecowas,econog , aes ,is if panaricansim didn't exist in africa to answer
ur usual fba braindead hatecult talking point debunked in real time ) !!:roflmao2::roflmao2:
Shut it up.
Your on time out

taylor-bartley-sad.gif

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

funny u didn't even watch the video u posted ! :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
but posting a video from a black American man who ran out of America to Europe & now lives in Africa & spends his days crying about Africa while living in Africa & parroting fba /ados talking points while making $$ & talking about how much he loves Africa still?

(this his new grift for idiots like u , he knows -ve talkin about Africa brings clicks for $$ from ppl like u who live for -ve news from Africa)

if Africa was so bad why does he Mr Oshaydukejackson still live there in Kenya making $$ off Africa (&also I thought yall love to parrot fba ados say they dont fuck with yall ?) almost 5yrs later?

:roflmao2: :roflmao2:

still crying about PanAfricanism I see!! why r u worried about panAfricanism?

How does PanAfricanism in Africa affect ur life in America? where u ever a panAfrican?

now why are u worried about what's happening in Africa?

if ur issues are here in America why r u so worried about PanAfricnaism in Africa?

did panAfricanism stop u from studying in school ?

did panAfricanism make u fail &not advance at a job u didn't qualify 4 cos u failed in school ?
did panAfricanism cut ur welfare check?

did panAfricanism make policies in america that cut ur food stamps?

if panAfricanism is failing horribly that would mean it exists in Africa but u tried to push ur fba ados talking points saying it doesn't exist in Africa?

what have ur fba ados achieved in this lifetime ?

u thought u could spread ur fba/ados talking points and I crushed u as the idiot low information ill educated clown u are!!

only cacs & bitchass black neon**zi have a problem with PanAfricanism

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Phil Scott who shadows PanAfricanism by naming his channel African Diaspora News Network, but calls people tethers , even tho he isnt married to an FBA woman (his wife is Mexican) but he has all these smoke for Africans & black imigrants who aren't in his way but who actually have helped him in his travels & work inAfrica ( a byproduct of PanAfricaism) to exploit it like whitemassa
Phil Scott is another dumb idiot who noticed that ppl like you will click($) if he posts anything he can twist as negative about Africans & black immigrant(cos he now knows he will get more interaction from ppl like u = $$) but he's the same guy who names his channel AfricanDiasporaNewsChannel

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Phil Scott who shadows PanAfricanism by naming his channel African Diaspora News Network, but calls people tethers , even tho he isnt married to an FBA woman (his wife is Mexican) but he has all these smoke for Africans & black imigrants who aren't in his way but who actually have helped him in his travels thru arrive to employ it like whitemassa
Phil Scott is another dumb idiot who noticed that ppl like you will click($) if he posts anything he can twist as negative about Africans & black immigrant(cos he now knows he will get more interaction from ppl like u = $$) but he's the same guy who names his channel AfricanDiasporaNewsChannel

2,1 :lol:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

37:30 is where the policy talk starts.

Tariq-MAGA.png

I'm honestly surprised. I didn't know Tariq was this much of a hardcore fan of Republicans. He's worse than Fox News and that's not an exaggeration. Fox News at least admits when the Democrats do something.

Tariq is like wait the Democrats did something I liked. I don't like that policy anymore. And when he thought Trump did something good, and was corrected and told it was the Democrats, he was like no it's because Trump told them to do it. When Trump's policy directly and negatively impacted black people he was like no it wasn't Trump's policy, it was the liberals. Wow.

And then he deflects into the but but but what about Obama?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

37:30 is where the policy talk starts.

Tariq-MAGA.png

I'm honestly surprised. I didn't know Tariq was this much of a hardcore fan of Republicans. He's worse than Fox News and that's not an exaggeration. Fox News at least admits when the Democrats do something.

Tariq is like wait the Democrats did something I liked. I don't like that policy anymore. And when he thought Trump did something good, and was corrected and told it was the Democrats, he was like no it's because Trump told them to do it. When Trump's policy directly and negatively impacted black people he was like no it wasn't Trump's policy, it was the liberals. Wow.

And then he deflects into the but but but what about Obama?

It's apparent why Tariq stays AWAY from debating the likes of Roland Martin. He would get EVICERATED. Tariq is weak AF on debating policy. He was stuttering like a fish out of water. He doesn't know shit about policies that directly affect Black Americans nor BASIC politics. Republicans voted against the 2020 stimulus checks and the only reason Trump's name was on the checks is because he bullied the Treasury Department, causing the DELAY of the checks being disbursed. All because the now TWICE-IMPEACHED 34-COUNT FELONIOUS, wanted his name to appear on the check because it was an election year at the time.

MAGA turd operative indeed.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
It's apparent why Tariq stays AWAY from debating the likes of Roland Martin. He would get EVICERATED. Tariq is weak AF on debating policy. He was stuttering like a fish out of water. He doesn't know shit about policies that directly affect Black Americans nor BASIC politics. Republicans voted against the 2020 stimulus checks and the only reason Trump's name was on the checks is because he bullied the Treasury Department, causing the DELAY of the checks being disbursed. All because the now TWICE-IMPEACHED 34-COUNT FELONIOUS, wanted his name to appear on the check because it was an election year at the time.

MAGA turd operative indeed.
Tariq is ignorant, but this wasn't ignorance. He was like I acknowledge the policy but it's good because Trump did it. And anything the democrats did was bad, even when it was good for black people. He's not trying to debate at all. There is no debate. He's trying to push the notion that MAGA is great and there are no facts that can tell him otherwise. He sounds like a paid employee.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
This is a comment from that YouTube video. I agree wholeheartedly.

It surprises me that Tariq has taken this long to see the $$ in right wing grifting. I think he saw it earlier, but the environment wasn't quite right. He'd lose his audience over it. He's found a way to do what them folks do. Get people wrapped up in civic nationalism and identity, xenophobia, and exclusionary rhetoric. I've studied this. He's doing the same thing with our people. The difference is we have no capital or political power. So he cannot wreak the same havoc. The problem is that he is making a segment of our people politically ignorant and emotional. That will not bode well long term. This is why I think he is an op. This type of thing will make us politically insignificant at a much faster pace than we're heading now. He needs to be dealt with internally.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tariq is ignorant, but this wasn't ignorance. He was like I acknowledge the policy but it's good because Trump did it. And anything the democrats did was bad, even when it was good for black people. He's not trying to debate at all. There is no debate. He's trying to push the notion that MAGA is great and there are no facts that can tell him otherwise. He sounds like a paid employee.

He likely does get paid to do the FELONIOUS promotion schtick. He turns his bitch ass parakeet head away from Project2025 and the racism behind MAGA-land Klan recently filing a case, citing the 1857 Dred Scott decision (a slave (Dred Scott) who had resided in a free state and territory, where slavery was prohibited, was NOT thereby entitled to his freedom; that African Americans were not and could never be citizens of the United States) to argue that VP Harris is ineligible to run for President because she's a Black woman.

Tariq is MAGA Mountain's broken back

Black Sexxxploitation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@woodchuck @ghoststrike : Remember this oldie but goodie? It’s a perfect example of what happens whenever Tariq engages with the TRUE enemy. Then again, what more are we to expect from someone who is on record as saying that White supremacists are collectively the “smartest people on the planet”? Tariq shows a remarkable array of nervous ticks and tells throughout this so-called “debate.”

Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor Debate

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@woodchuck @ghoststrike : Remember this oldie but goodie? It’s a perfect example of what happens whenever Tariq engages with the TRUE enemy. Then again, what more are we to expect from someone who is on record as saying that White supremacists are collectively the “smartest people on the planet”? Tariq shows a remarkable array of nervous ticks and tells throughout this so-called “debate.”

I remember those vids, Tariq was proudly telling White nationalist org leaders that they are the smartest while calling them SIR, in contrast to making Stormfront looking caricature images of folks from African nations.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That was an embarrassment