UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop documentary bombed, now on Blu-Ray

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
All non FBAs look up to us. We are the standard for Blackness globally. When they had that Jamaican reparations thread none of us was in there hating or cracking jokes. We don't look up to them or care about what they got goin on at all. :dunno:

I was all forJamaicans and West Indians getting reparations but I see how some of them respond to FBA getting reparations,

Another thing is you see how these niggaz on here are so quick criticize Nasheed? I bet you 9/10 they don’t do that when they’re giving their money to the Asian, East Indian, Arab, Latino who has businesses in their communities. They give them their money with no questions asked.

But they’re quick to criticize Tariq. That makes no sense. Now I know you have some crooked niggaz out here who’ll scam other niggaz. I won’t support them at all but I think Tariq is okay to give money to. Shit, I’m cautious of everybody I do business with no matter the color.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are serious red flags with this guy, why am I the only one to see them? This is what Haiti fought back against was clowns like this.

Run a legitimate business operation than setup this museum on your own dime.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That nigga always begging for money. With his lacefront fade
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FRVCIm.jpg

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this is a fantastic idea of a Black owned Black museum however the telethon method of raising funds is suspect. $7 million to buy land,build the building and run the operation is cool but to just ask for donations is not gonna get anywhere near $7mil. Now if you do it this way AND you offer something of value and the proceeds go to the museum thats good. He’s in LA get some of the celebrities to match what the people give and create a board of directors to run this thing all done above board. Doing this like he’s doing it comes across to much like a hustle and it’s not gonna bring in the resources if it’s legit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I was going to donate but my money isn't any good unless I'm "FBA" I'm told. :rolleyes2:

Thank you. Donate your chicken feed to Grenada or Haiti. Black Americans don't need immigrant handouts, we got this.

We were gonna support and plug your comics but you showed us how much a Coonribbean you are so you missed out on a lot of bread.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
^^^ Exactly what I said in another thread. These ninjas who claim to be black first are really GOP first. When Biden does something for black people, they are as quiet as a church mouse.

:raccoon:

When Biden does something for LGBT you get excited and sashay.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good for him. If everything goes well, I'd love to go visit the museum someday.

One thing I'll say about Tariq. He does what he says he gonna do. He raised money for his films and actually made the films. If he builds the museum and has it operational, I'll salute the brother.

He's no different than any other white businessman we all give our money to each and everyday.

Bezos said verbatim our money helped send the nigga to space. But his money also went to HBCUs via his ex wife, so I ain't een mad at it.

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
The sad part is clearly this cat Tariq has some intelligence and talent. But alas, his moral compass is such that he can be one of three things, a preacher, a pimp, or a grifter. For now, he's settled on the grift. I want you to remember this comment when in 10 years he is named associate pastor of some church in LA.

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
The sad part is clearly this cat Tariq has some intelligence and talent. But alas, his moral compass is such that he can be one of three things, a preacher, a pimp, or a grifter. For now, he's settled on the grift. I want you to remember this comment when in 10 years he is named associate pastor of some church in LA.
Didn't he claim to be an ordained minister of some sort?

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this is a fantastic idea of a Black owned Black museum however the telethon method of raising funds is suspect. $7 million to buy land,build the building and run the operation is cool but to just ask for donations is not gonna get anywhere near $7mil. Now if you do it this way AND you offer something of value and the proceeds go to the museum thats good. He’s in LA get some of the celebrities to match what the people give and create a board of directors to run this thing all done above board. Doing this like he’s doing it comes across to much like a hustle and it’s not gonna bring in the resources if it’s legit.
That plan in LA, will need significantly more

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
i have no idea. but it certainly fits.
No doubt. And yeah he did claim that.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You, Met, Dray, Wood coon, and the others can't stay off Tariq dick although you claim to hate him and talk down all his projects. You've exhibited this behavior for YEARS now, not days, not months, YEARS. :lol:

I've never claimed to hate Tariq, I always stated that there are things I agree with and things I don't when it comes to him.

You and these other bitch niggas can say shit like that because on BGOL nobody forces people to bring proof to back up the claims they make.