UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop documentary bombed, now on Blu-Ray

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
A little food for thought....
IMHO it takes just as much energy being a detractor as a fanatic. If you believe dude is such a grifter or fraud, why even waste mental energy arguing with folks about it?This also applies to the KS thread and a number of others. Why are you invested in someone you totally disagree with? Help me understand.
Man, BGOL does that with everything and everybody. That's the culture of this place. Tariq's not exempt from that.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is just another reason why this museum is needed.

Our story must be told from our VOICES!

Say what you want about the messenger. I'm interested more in the message being preserved and shared with future generations.

The Texas Senate on Friday passed legislation that would end requirements that public schools include writings on women’s suffrage and the civil rights movement in social studies classes.

Among the figures whose works would be dropped: Susan B. Anthony, Cesar Chavez, and Martin Luther King Jr., whose “I Have a Dream”speech and “Letter from a Birmingham Jail” would no longer make the curriculum cut.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
IMHO it takes just as much energy being a detractor as a fanatic. If you believe dude is such a grifter or fraud, why even waste mental energy arguing with folks about it?This also applies to the KS thread and a number of others. Why are you invested in someone you totally disagree with? Help me understand.

Because it's not enough for them not to support. Others will, so the play is to shame and belittle those that do. Add in most of the detractors are either foreign, gay, slaves to white liberals, etc groups Tariq has taken to task it should be expected they gonna hate. Alexw and Drayonis were sonned directly from Tariq that's why they have a grudge. Plus nothing is scarier to the establishment than Black people building things independent of white folks. Half the dudes in here dissing wish they were Van Jones and were given millions by a white man in that other thread. That is their dream. :smh:

You will never see a thread with these people discouraging Blacks not to give their money to white people for products and things they don't even own. Blacks gave a billion to Disney for Black Panther, BGOL said that was a good thing. :lol:

This board doesnt support reparations to Black Americans, if it says go right you need to be going left.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

Out story must be told from our VOICES!

Say what you want about the messenger. I'm interested more in the message being preserved and shared with future generations.

The messenger counts, Bro. Absolutely.

Perhaps many are not aware. There are already over 150 Black museums in the U.S.

Considering that he invents history and is about as far from a scholar as earth is from the sun, he's simply not qualified and his claim to have uncovered hidden history that actual scholars who dedicated their life's work to our history have missed is dubious at best. That bullshit "documentary" 'Buck Breaking' should be an automatic disqualification.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because apparently around here, there is currency of IToldYouSoism. So as long as you’ve established a position and stand with it, there is a great reward of “BGOL Clout” to one day be able to say, “see I told you niggas from day one I was right”. No matter how long it takes and no matter how many times you can be proven wrong along the way.

:dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Our story isn't the Black immigrants story. They could care less if whites erase us, that opens opportunity for them. See how little focus is put on the actual museum content and all on fund raising efforts in this thread. As a collective immigrants do not support Black American nationalism whatsoever. That's why the gate up, Nikki Minaj woke everyone up to the con. :yes:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You have to help us understand why you'd waste your energy on "detractors".
Why are you so invested in what others grown folk choose to do?

tenor.gif

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's 4 pages of niggas debating a dude none of us knows. I wonder if Tim Wise wanted to build this same museum would there be this much debate about it...

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The messenger counts, Bro. Absolutely.

Perhaps many are not aware. There are already over 150 Black museums in the U.S.

Considering that he invents history and is about as far from a scholar as earth is from the sun, he's simply not qualified and his claim to have uncovered hidden history that actual scholars who dedicated their life's work to our history have missed is dubious at best. That bullshit "documentary" 'Buck Breaking' should be an automatic disqualification.
Yeah but those museums are not Hidden. :smh:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
There's 4 pages of niggas debating a dude none of us knows. I wonder if Tim Wise wanted to build this same museum would there be this much debate about it...

Nope.

White people fundraise and build museums about Black American culture all the time with no push back. Some of the detractors in this thread have actually celebrated some of those on BGOL. Quotes on deck. :ssshhh:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
What does knowing him personally have to do with anything?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nope.

White people fundraise and build museums about Black American culture all the time with no push back. Some of the detractors in this thread have actually celebrated some of those on BGOL. Quotes on deck. :ssshhh:
White people don't have shit to do with this.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you visited this museum? If so what are your thoughts?

I haven't yet ut intend to....My son-in-law is about to be stationed at Andrews so I'll visit when I go see them.

But I have followed it through Joe Madison who was very active in its fundraising and getting it built. Many interviews with the people involved ect.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
White people don't have shit to do with this.

They have everything to do with it. If they were leading this you would support like you supported BLM using Black male death to rob folks in millions of donations while doing nothing but promoting an LGBT lifestyle. Youve never held them accountable for it either. You BLM dudes are thieves, con men, and sellouts to white liberal interests and YOU not even ADOS. :lol: Mike Brown and Trayvon's blood is on your hands you no good bastards.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does knowing him personally have to do with anything?
IMO it's hard to base an intelligent opinion on a stranger. Where are you getting your information to form your opinion about this dude? I've seen 3 of the Hidden Colors, heard a few of his audio broadcasts and some of his stuff I agree with, some I don't. I think his idea for a black museum is a good one whether I'm donating or not.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
They have everything to do with it. If they were leading this you would support like you supported BLM using Black male death to rob folks in millions of donations while doing nothing but promoting an LGBT lifestyle. Youve never held them accountable for it either. You BLM dudes are thieves, con men, and sellouts to white liberal interests and YOU not even ADOS. :lol: Mike Brown and Trayvon's blood is on your hands you no good bastards.

Silly ass. This thread is about Tariq opening a museum of hidden history. You deflect because you have nothing substantial to add to the topic. I'd love to know why you feel he's qualified to do this.

No one is against him because he's Black. It's because he's unstable, unqualified and manufactures in non-existent history. There's plenty of Black scholars and historians who are more than qualified to do something like this that I personally would have no issues with.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Silly ass. This thread is about Tariq opening a museum of hidden history. You deflect because you have nothing substantial to add to the topic. I'd love to know why you feel he's qualified to do this.

No one is against him because he's Black. It's because he's unstable, unqualified and manufactures in non-existent history. There's plenty of Black scholars and historians who are more than qualified to do something like this that I personally would have no issues with.

BLM robbed our community in millions and you look the other way. You not in the position to critique any fund raising efforts. You also are not apart of our lineage so no one cares what you think is best. Then you dudes get mad when we say you immigrants are white ass kissers and always look to undermine our progression. You are hurting yourselves daily with your internet behavior.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
IMO it's hard to base an intelligent opinion on a stranger. Where are you getting your information to form your opinion about this dude? I've seen 3 of the Hidden Colors, heard a few of his audio broadcasts and some of his stuff I agree with, some I don't. I think his idea for a black museum is a good one whether I'm donating or not.
I disagree with your first statement. If one's living IS their words and they are a public figure, we can very well judge their legitimacy by both what they have said and what public works they've produced. I go by things I've heard him say and lies I've heard him tell. I go by the petty beefs he's started and hung onto. I go by his tendency to closely reflect white alt-right ideals and policies. I go by his lack of interaction with any real scholars who would be in opposition to his assertions. I go by his intentional failure to debate or interview any scholarly persons capable of exposing said untruths and erroneous declarations.

I have seen one Hidden Colors film, the last one. I took extensive notes and took the time out to fairly thoroughly fact check various assertions made in the film. It didn't come out looking good AT ALL.

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
BLM robbed our community in millions and you look the other way. You not in the position to critique any fund raising efforts. You also are not apart of our lineage so no one cares what you think is best. Then you dudes get mad when we say you immigrants are white ass kissers and always look to undermine our progression. You are hurting yourselves daily with your internet behavior.
As I said, you have nothing substantial to add to the topic. If you'd like in another thread that's on topic perhaps in the future I'll lower myself to get my hands dirty and murder you on the topic of BLM. But this is not the place. You want so bad for anyone who disagrees with you to be an immigrant that you invent non-existent history like your god, Tariq. Sad. lol.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
When Tariq did a little jig for the white man :lol: :lol: :smh:

Normally people like Kingdahfuck would call someone like Tariq a sambo/agent but I guess Tariq's pimpin is just to cold for you guys to to resist.:lol::lol:
giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
As I said, you have nothing substantial to add to the topic. If you'd like in another thread that's on topic perhaps in the future I'll lower myself to get my hands dirty and murder you on the topic of BLM. But this is not the place. You want so bad for anyone who disagrees with you to be an immigrant that you invent non-existent history like your god, Tariq. Sad. lol.

You are not Black American, no one cares what you think on this topic. And the fact you give a joke of an organization like BLM a pass disqualifies anything you got to say for fund raising efforts. BLM stole more money from Blacks than Umar, Jay Morrison and any other YouTuber combined.

Used Trayvon and Mike Brown dying to buy jets, designer clothes, and fancy houses with gold toilet bowls as they laugh at Trayvon's family:money::giggle:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
When Tariq did a little jig for the white man :lol: :lol: :smh:

Normally people like Kingdahfuck would call someone like Tariq a sambo/agent but I guess Tariq's pimpin is just to cold for you guys to to resist.:lol::lol:
giphy.gif

BFK like all the dumb Black liberals voted for an old white segregationist that dick sucks Israel but will tell you he's "pro Black" :lol:

:smh: your Massa trippin'

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
You are not Black American, no one cares what you think on this topic. And the fact you give a joke of an organization like BLM a pass disqualifies anything you got to say for fund raising efforts. BLM stole more money from Blacks than Umar, Jay Morrison and any other YouTuber combined.

Used Trayvon and Mike Brown dying to buy jets, designer clothes, and fancy houses with gold toilet bowls as they laugh at Trayvon's family:money::giggle:
Clearly your short bus ass cares. You keep responding.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree with your first statement. If one's living IS their words and they are a public figure, we can very well judge their legitimacy by both what they have said and what public works they've produced. I go by things I've heard him say and lies I've heard him tell. I go by the petty beefs he's started and hung onto. I go by his tendency to closely reflect white alt-right ideals and policies. I go by his lack of interaction with any real scholars who would be in opposition to his assertions. I go by his intentional failure to debate or interview any scholarly persons capable of exposing said untruths and erroneous declarations.

I have seen one Hidden Colors film, the last one. I took extensive notes and took the time out to fairly thoroughly fact check various assertions made in the film. It didn't come out looking good AT ALL.
What are some of those inconsistencies? I think he did a good job on the 3 I've seen.