UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop documentary bombed, now on Blu-Ray

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Say what y’all want about Tariq. That ninja research skills is impeccable. That documentary should be used in university’s for hip hop history courses. He did in one year what Krs one been trying to do for 40.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These high yella niggaz running rampant in nyc
Caught the beat down at the bodega

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said “hip hop would not of existed without specifically Puerto Ricans”. What’s there to read if it began before Puerto Ricans came into it.
...why am I doing this??? Blacks created Hip-Hop we agree on that. You're really out here arguing contributions.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Say what y’all want about Tariq. That ninja research skills is impeccable. That documentary should be used in university’s for hip hop history courses. He did in one year what Krs one been trying to do for 40.

I'm gonna make a documentary about slave bedwenches. Do you know anyone with a great great great grandmother who gave up the pussy to their masta?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Well why don’t we just ask the Puerto Ricans Krs one just named.
Charlie chase

Ruby Dee and whippa whip

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif

Especially @56:20

“KRS is always saying things that are incorrect” but he had him in Hidden Colors.

The jokes just write themselves.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Especially @56:20

“KRS is always saying things that are incorrect” but he had him in Hidden Colors.

The jokes just write themselves.

You responding to the wrong post. This isn’t a Tariq post. This is my opinion and lord Jamar post. Just trying to help you out.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This an is elderly man yelling to another elderly man about who invited music which have been a net negative on the black community?

Gen X black folks are down bad.
Are you talking about hip hop or gangsta rap ?
And the only people that can attest to this has to at least be 60. Otherwise you was 1. years old.

You didn’t think that all the way thru did you