Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no intention of derailing this thread or making it about one state, but it's important to be aware of where things currently stand good or bad.

I doubt anyone is thinking this election is going to be a cake walk. Florida “in-play” doesn’t mean Florida or any of the other contentious states are going blue.

However it does mean they’re states to pay attention to as they have the potential to end in a close race.

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In fact I’m going to go post all those tweets in that I love Palestine coon circle jerk thread with that idiot mask cheerleading Hamas
Man I had to finally put that nigga on ignore. The propensity and ignorance coming from a mothafucka from where he sits speaking on geopolitical shit he has neither the range nor the depth to opine on was making my brain itch. Then when you ask him why he ain’t as vocal about the hell his governor is putting his state through and you could hear a mouse pissing on cotton.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not Pro-Vance. However, I'm old enough to remember when muhfuckas that dressed in drags still loved pussy. I remember reading in Penthouse forum type stuff were dudes would be wearing women's clothes while fucking their wives. I didn't think it was normal,but at least they liked pussy.

Yeah white boys do all this funny type of shit...He went to an Ivy right? maybe he's part of one of those frats or social groups like "Hasty Pudding" at Harvard where the men had to dress up as women for performances..

I'm all for anything that makes them look bad and have to explain shit, but not putting too much stock in it as of now.

Shit is still a horrible look and their base is full of knuckle dragging CAC's who ain't aware of any of that shit.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah white boys do all this funny type of shit...He went to an Ivy right? maybe he's part of one of those frats or social groups like "Hasty Pudding" at Harvard where the men had to dress up as women for performances..

I'm all for anything that makes them look bad and have to explain shit, but not putting too much stock in it as of now.

Shit is still a horrible look and their base is full of knuckle dragging CAC's who ain't aware of any of that shit.
I don't think it bothers them if you are a renowned pussy-lover. The thing is now, maybe 98% of the dudes who dress in drag are gay. If you look at most of the popular movies with men dressed as women,Big Momma,Tootsie,Mrs.Dpubtfire,all those dudes were straight. It's the 'Too Wong Foo' drag queens that are driving right wingers crazy. Shit,you got folks making the leap that Bears qb Caleb Williams is gay bcuz he wears/wore nail polish. What if he loves pussy?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The demographic shift was mostly right leaning people moving to Florida.

"According to Florida’s Office of Economic and Demographic Research, more than 300,000 people moved to Florida between April 2020 and April 2021. Move.org found more people moved to Florida than any other state in 2020, followed by Texas, California, and Colorado. And in 2022, Florida became the fastest-growing state for the first time since 1957, according to the Census Bureau.

Meanwhile, data suggests a good portion of these arrivals helped contribute to the state’s rightward tilt. Data vendor L2 found that 46 percent of the almost 400,000 voters who moved to Florida during the pandemic registered with the GOP. Only about 23 percent registered as Democrats."

For the month of July republicans were way ahead in voter registrations even after Biden dropped out.

Now, as of yesterday the republicans are leading in the early vote.

This all on top of the fact that republicans are making it difficult to get minorities registered to vote. Plus alot of would be democrat voters are going to discover that they have been purged from the roles and didn't know to check.

She doesn’t need FL so it doesn’t matter!! She wins PA it’s a wrap! She’s leading in Michigan Wisconsin Arizona Nevada and tied in NC; Florida is a luxury….

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn just got into it at the job with 2 magas.
I had a lapse and forgot where I was.
They were bitching about the border and I told them there was a border bill that both parties agreed on that trump killed and they went nuts.
I kept telling them look it up
It's truly a cult

That’s all they really ever talk about. The border this and the board that.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She doesn’t need FL so it doesn’t matter!! She wins PA it’s a wrap! She’s leading in Michigan Wisconsin Arizona Nevada and tied in NC; Florida is a luxury….

Like I said before; a lot of times, florida is one of the early "big" states that are called. If Florida is called for harris before 9pm, i'm going to bed. yall can stay up waiting for California...waiting for AZ..lol