Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Trumps daughter in law is head of the RNC and they crying about this? Lmbaoooo dumb ass coons in here questioning this too

A TWICE-IMPEACHED, 34-COUNT FELON usurped the FUCKING RNC, installed a family member to run it, and has a White Nationalist activist, Laura Loomer as his closest advisor, but having a distant sorority sister who happens to be an assigned Moderator is "thee issue" for these low brow fucks :roflmao: :lol:

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Def got a punchable face.

Guy-from-Harlem-The-01.gif

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What drives me mad about these panels. Is they'll let a person just talk & say misinformation dressed in this "Both sides." nonsense & never call them out for examples. He said there are Democrats that associate with people like loomer. Who? Give an example.

He also dressed up the assassination attempt as if Democrats were responsible. For the love of all that's holy, don't let these people speak & not check them. Say some wild, stupid shit...check his ass.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What drives me mad about these panels. Is they'll let a person just talk & say misinformation dressed in this "Both sides." nonsense & never call them out for examples. He said there are Democrats that associate with people like loomer. Who? Give an example.

He also dressed up the assassination attempt as if Democrats were responsible. For the love of all that's holy, don't let these people speak & not check them. Say some wild, stupid shit...check his ass.

I think what we are seeing now and in the future will be "New Media" that Draymond talked about a few years ago....The rise of other media outlets like podcasts and youtube channels that people will start to gravitate to for real information...

It's just like Bakari Sellers who is a regular on CNN....He is pretty much the only person on that network I can listen to, but he even knows it's but so much he can say on that network....I believe that's one of the reasons why he started his own podcasts where he can discuss real topics...

I think you will see more of this in the future or more people gravitating to these outlets for news sources....Even XM radio is much better than CNN and MSNBC

I don't know anyone in their 30s or 40s that watch CNN or MSNBC on a regular...I stopped years ago when I noticed they were on that BS and realized shows on UrbanView and WOL just spoke to me more....Roland Martin, Progressive Talk Radio, MediasTouchNetwork, and etc....

The Bakari Sellers Podcast​

US-VOTE-POLITICS-HARRIS
Filed under:

A Pre-Debate Discussion With Astead Herndon

Bakari and Astead also discuss what to look forward to in the weeks leading up to the election
By Bakari Sellers September 9
US-VOTE-POLITICS-HARRIS
Filed under:

Affordability and the Black Academic Agenda With Dr. J. Luke Wood

Bakari is joined by the president of Sacramento State University to discuss investing in schools, creating a Black honors college at his university, and more
By Bakari Sellers September 8
Day Three Of The 2024 Democratic National Convention
Filed under:

U.S. Representative Lisa Blunt Rochester

Lisa joins Bakari to talk about what motivated her to get into politics, Kamala Harris’s campaign, and much, much more
By Bakari Sellers August 29
2024 Democratic National Convention: Day 3
Filed under:

Please Welcome the ‘Native Land Pod’

Bakari joins the ‘Native Land Pod’ alongside hosts Angela Rye, Tiffany Cross, and Andrew Gillum at the Democratic National Convention
By Bakari Sellers August 26

Day Two Of The 2024 Democratic National Convention
Filed under:

Jonathan Martin and Ellen Rucker Sellers Live From the DNC

Bakari and Jonathan discuss the imperatives for Vice President Kamala Harris and the Democratic Party this week before Bakari and Ellen talk about the importance of reproductive rights as a core issue for the Democratic Party’s platform
By Bakari Sellers August 22

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ah my dude you are ON POINT.

Last night some squishy CAC was on a panel and tried to compare her to what Al Sharpton supposedly said 40 years ago. Van Jones was about to reach over the table and choke his ass.