Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you don't learn how to read comprehensively, I'm going to have to send you back to school. I never said "Harris kicked off America's inflation with her vote." I said that Byron Donald's wasn't lying about Larry Summers' warning about inflation to Joe Biden. I also noted that I hadn't watched the full BC episode yet. The quoted post is below for your convenience.

You were the one who decided to make the conversation itself about Larry Summers, whose economic policies you evidently hold in low regard. So I pointed out that Summers has been a central and defining economic figure in two Democratic presidential administrations, Clinton's and Obama's, and a contributing advisor to Biden. And he has endorsed Kamala as well. It logically follows that those presidents valued his economic policies based on the high positions they appointed him to. And it logically follows that he supports Kamala's economic positions since he endorsed her. And it logically follows that you, as a Democrat who voted for all of them, are giving your support to their economic policies as well.
You typed a Colin Powell level of shit to weasel out of just saying my bad. You tried to buttress Donald's point about Harris. Due to my superior intellect you know recognize Donald was full of shit and some of that shit splashed on you. Do bedda.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Address what... the fact that economies ebb and flow? If you live long enough you'll experience the cycle..but the condition of the economy isn't you're real motivation for the post.
No my real motivation was to show that Kamala and the Democrats are to blame

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You typed a Colin Powell level of shit to weasel out of just saying my bad. You tried to buttress Donald's point about Harris. Due to my superior intellect you know recognize Donald was full of shit and some of that shit splashed on you. Do bedda.

If a single paragraph of text is "Colin Powell level", then you're even more cognitively challenged than I realized! I guess anything more than 140 characters is beyond your capacity.

YOU made the conversation about who Larry Summers was, not me. I simply pointed out that he was the guy who the leaders of your party and the presidents you voted for had appointed to leading economic positions. Straight facts.