Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Florida is recovering from one hurricane while another is on the way.

-The Republican Governor is refusing to talk with the President to coordinate hurricane relief

-All Florida Republicans in Congress voted against supplemental disaster relief money for FEMA

-82 House Republicans, including 11 from Florida, voted to shut down the government, knowing a powerful hurricane was on its way

-The Republican-controlled House took a vacation for the month of August instead of passing a budget on time, which means no new FEMA budget

-The Republican Speaker of the House is refusing to reconvene Congress from their second month-long vacation to pass emergency supplemental funds for FEMA

-The Republican presidential nominee continually lies about the federal disaster response instead of making sure his voters have the correct information to receive help

-The Republican party wants to eliminate FEMA and NOAA (the agency that monitors, tracks, and predicts the path of hurricanes)

-The Republican Party refuses to acknowledge climate change while watching insurance companies leave Florida because increasingly stronger storms are making insurance claims too expensive to operate

Florida, why do you keep voting for the party that not only does nothing for you but actively works against your best interests?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
GAY ASS GROUPIE!!!

PRONOUNS AND TOXIC MASCULINITY

fags and dykes... and gay agendas

real STRAIGHT men.. cant fuck with WHAT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BECOME!!!

You fuckin twink
i KEEP telling y'all

how many times have you seen this exact pattern just before a muhfucka gets caught on grindr?

boy I know this nigga ass be ringing when he close his tabs

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea self immolate my balls in yo

Bitches mouth and make her call

Papi Federico bueno bud .

You fuckin twink

Country Chicken Whole Cut, (Farm Fresh), 2 lb

55,800+ Shit Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-10-07-at-11-26-33-PM.png

"All I know is there's 5,000 niggas who are not registered to vote yet and as far as I am concerned, they never will..."

Here in this classic movie, they blocked us from voting through terrorism. Today, we are revisiting the same issues in a different manner where you can vote, but the result will be changed through violence/coup. I never understood why some of us have to be a part of their political process or use their platforms.

Pro-Trump-supporters-storm-US-Capitol-January-6-2021-Washington-DC.jpg

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He doesn’t even try.

I feel like we have missed a huge opportunity here and maybe it's because he's older and we don't pick on the elderly where it's obvious, they are in cognitive decline, but i feel like we attacked Bush for his intelligence relentlessly and i just don't see the same "fervor" to do this for Trump. He really is stupid. I'm disappointed in us as a nation...:smh::hmm::roflmao: