Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Looks like the Russian funding stream is more important than the true material reality of Black people. Under Trump we are going to get destroyed for generations through racist POLICY and judicial destruction. WTF if he talking about worrying about poor white people's opinions.

Damn shame what has happened to this man. I don't need to ever hear another thing from him :fuckyousay: :thefinger:

We got guns too, asshole. Either way, everybody better at least have a shotgun in the crib.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That shit is so way out of bounds it’s not funny.

Beyond obviously being drugged out of his mind, this idiot has gone all in on one of the worst possible human beings on the planet. Pretty much tells you all you need to know about him.

If Kamala wins then they really need to pull his contracts and they need to pursue whatever laws he may have broken.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-10-07-at-11-26-33-PM.png

"All I know is there's 5,000 niggas who are not registered to vote yet and as far as I am concerned, they never will..."

Here in this classic movie, they blocked us from voting through terrorism. Today, we are revisiting the same issues in a different manner where you can vote, but the result will be changed through violence/coup. I never understood why some of us have to be a part of their political process or use their platforms.

Pro-Trump-supporters-storm-US-Capitol-January-6-2021-Washington-DC.jpg

If Kamala Harris wins, that can create another bad scenario, it is lose lose in the United States with terrorism and white women going crazy/crying. I don't wanna be around to find out how things turned out here.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I need to get on their platforms such as YouTube and bombard them daily with the truth, such as being delusional, criminal, schizophrenic, etc. I need to get like 500,000 subscribers. I know some countries that I've done this, and it forced them to ban their channel, unable to cope with reality.

Right now they're floating around with their delusional thoughts. Once I confront them, they usually become quiet and walk away when they realize they are evil.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to get on their platforms such as YouTube and bombard them daily with the truth, such as being delusional, criminal, schizophrenic, etc. I need to get like 500,000 subscribers. I know some countries that I've done this, and it forced them to ban their channel, unable to cope with reality.

Right now they're floating around with their delusional thoughts. Once I confront them, they usually become quiet and walk away when they realize they are evil.

You need to seek professional help in my professional opinion!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
That shit is so way out of bounds it’s not funny.

Beyond obviously being drugged out of his mind, this idiot has gone all in on one of the worst possible human beings on the planet. Pretty much tells you all you need to know about him.

If Kamala wins then they really need to pull his contracts and they need to pursue whatever laws he may have broken.
It’s time to deport him back to his native home….

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How are people that vote for this guy okay with this?

Are the okay being cheated at their jobs? Their grocery stores? Their kids school? Their family member etc?

Yet! They’re okay with voting for someone who’s cheating and consistent lying will effect every aspects of their lives.

All politicians and people lie. Granted! But Trump is at a whole other level and it’s not even close.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like the Russian funding stream is more important than the true material reality of Black people. Under Trump we are going to get destroyed for generations through racist POLICY and judicial destruction. WTF if he talking about worrying about poor white people's opinions.

Damn shame what has happened to this man. I don't need to ever hear another thing from him :fuckyousay: :thefinger:

We got guns too, asshole. Either way, everybody better at least have a shotgun in the crib.
Is Bill Whitaker a Russian?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Is Bill Whitaker a Russian?

So the most interesting thing about this Republican talking point is that its false. Harris was already part of the ticket. The reason the narrative was being pushed was because the media and certain backers wanted a chaotic mess of a primary and when they didn't get it you're seeing the sour grapes.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Exclusive-Harris' lead over Trump narrows to 46% vs 43%, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds​

FILE PHOTO: U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris at the White House, Washington, U.S., July 22, 2024 and former U.S. President Donald Trump in Bedminster, New Jersey, U.S., August 15, 2024 in a combination of file photographs. REUTERS/Nathan Howard, Jeenah Moon/File Photo

FILE PHOTO: U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris at the White House, Washington, U.S., July 22, 2024 and former U.S. President Donald Trump in Bedminster, New Jersey, U.S., August 15, 2024 in a combination of file photographs. REUTERS/Nathan Howard, Jeenah Moon/File Photo© Thomson Reuters
By Jason Lange

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic Vice President Kamala Harris led Republican Donald Trump by a marginal three percentage points - 46% to 43% - as the two remain locked in a close race to win the Nov. 5 U.S. presidential election, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll.

The four-day poll completed on Monday showed Trump, who had trailed Harris by six points in a Sept 20-23 Reuters/Ipsos poll, was the preferred candidate for a range of economic issues and that some voters might be swayed by his claims that immigrants in the country illegally are prone to crime, assertions that have been largely discredited by academics and think tanks.

The poll had a margin of error of about 3 percentage points.

Respondents rated the economy as the top issue facing the country, and some 44% said Trump had the better approach on addressing the "cost of living," compared to 38% who picked Harris.

Among a range of economic issues the next president should address, some 70% of respondents said the cost of living would be the most important, with only tiny shares picking the job market, taxes or "leaving me better off financially." Trump had more support than Harris in each of those areas as well, although voters by a margin of 42% to 35% thought Harris was the better candidate to address the gap between wealthy and average Americans.

Trump appeared buoyed by widespread concerns over immigration, currently at its highest level in America in over a century. Some 53% of voters in the poll said they agreed with a statement that "immigrants who are in the country illegally are a danger to public safety," compared to 41% who disagreed. Voters had been more closely divided on the question in a May Reuters/Ipsos poll, when 45% agreed and 46% disagreed.

At campaign rallies all year, Trump has called attention to crimes committed by immigrants in the country illegally. While there is little data about the immigration status of criminals, studies have generally found that immigrants are not more likely than native-born Americans to engage in criminality.

Harris has led Trump in each of the six Reuters/Ipsos polls on their matchup since she entered the race in late July. The latest poll showed Harris up two percentage points - 47% to 45% - among the voters who appeared most likely to cast ballots in November. About two-thirds of eligible voters turned out in the 2020 presidential election, according to an estimate by the Pew Research Center.

Voters trusted the mental acuity of Harris above that of Trump in the latest poll, with 55% agreeing with a statement that she was "mentally sharp and able to deal with challenges," compared to 46% who said the same of Trump.

While national surveys including Reuters/Ipsos polls give important signals on the views of the electorate, the state-by-state results of the Electoral College determine the winner, with seven battleground states likely to be decisive. Polls have shown Harris and Trump are neck-and-neck in those battleground states, with many results within the margins of error.

Harris entered the race after Democratic President Joe Biden ended his reelection effort following a poor debate performance against Trump in June. Trump at the time was widely seen as the front-runner, partly based on his perceived strength on the economy after several years of high inflation under the Biden administration.

The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll surveyed 1,272 U.S. adults online, nationwide, including 1,076 registered voters. Among these, 969 were considered the most likely to turn out on Election Day.

@DC_Dude

WTF???!?!?!?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What’s crazy is I see post of folks trying to clap back at Kamala on some questions during this 60 min interview.

My question to them is when is Trumps 60 min interview airing?
Trump has been doing rounds on twitch and kick with right leaning streamers but they want to call out Kamala for doing Stern and 60 minutes. The same Hawk Tuah crowd are going at her for going on the call me daddy podcast :lol:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s crazy is I see post of folks trying to clap back at Kamala on some questions during this 60 min interview.

My question to them is when is Trumps 60 min interview airing?
Donald said he needs an apology first for the last interview when Leslie Stahl lied and said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. I think that's fair. Why would you go on a show where they push lies?