Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yup. The Dems played Chess with the Repugs.
He played everyone

I think it was a great coincidence. If Biden would have performed better at the first debate and not caught Covid, then we wouldn’t even have this thread.

Sometimes a great coincidence could look intentional, but I don’t think the Dems are that clever or calculated.

No way did they expect this support.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

I was sure Trump would beat Biden...not so sure about Kamala...but what I am sure about is this notion that women are going to come out and vote for Kamala in droves over Trump is false...didn't happen last time and people are making the same mistake thinking all these feminist liberal women speak for conservative, mostly White women

I also don't think Trump is ever going to jail unless he does some new shit if he loses again

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Another disturbing thing I've noticed. On Friday the YouTube channel visualpolitik released a video declaring that Biden would drop out of the race this weekend. They have never made that kind of prediction about a world leader before.

On Last Week Tonight John Oliver said, in reference to Biden, "we tape our shows on Saturday but we'll see what happens." In nearly 10 years he has never made that kind of statement about anyone!

It seems the Democratic party went behind Biden's back to convince the media that his rejection was a foregone conclusion. I can only imagine what kind of threats are rewards were they offered to make them play ball.

In any case, this appears to be treason of the worst kind.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
said in oct 2020:

so lets get this straight..trump "won" because he didn't take a shit on the stage....like literally...:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Do yall realize how incredible this has been for Biden? In TWO presidential election cycles he's has to debate literally two MORONS on the stage.

in 2008 he had to debate SARAH PALIN..and conservatives said she won because she completed most of her sentences. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

and now your saying trump won simply because he didn't resort to juvenile tactics he tried in the first debate. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

This tells you just how serious fucking conservatives are about this process. This proves my theory about republicans/conservatives of the last 20 years. They are not serious at all at this point, they're just in it for the irritation. Trump is literally a fucking troll. He tweets and says bullshit just to get the reaction and conservatives eat it up.

In the 21st century look at what conservatives have brought to the table since W (a president so bad he's STILL persona non grata in his own party, mind you):

John McCain - Someone who looked like he was moving in molasses compared to Obama
Mitt Romney - the Lawrence Welk of presidential candidates... In a long ago bygone era he'd have come off better
Sarah Palin - remember when Dan Quayle spelled POTATO wrong and everyone freaked out? Then there was the Murphy Brown incident? Well, he's a Rhoads Scholar compared to this bitch.
Donald Trump - Lying is literally this motherfuckers oxygen and he's not even trying to cover that up and conservatives not only tolerate it, but they also encourage it.

How low can you guys go? 2024 is gonna be interesting on who they present next:smh::smh::smh::smh:

whats changed in the choices today??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Republicans are playing politics with policing and with securing the border yet you only critique one side

Nah its just the dems CONFIRMED they are the enemies of the people, you really didnt feel it ..

but if you were in new york the way they shut down the job market if you didnt take the experimental

drug folks were mind fucked and psy oped into thinkin it was a vaccine...

they gotta pay for that shit..

but trust me, I know about these republikkklan fucktards and I know it will be only a matter of time before they allow their egos,

to fuck up bringing GOOD people together so we can all squash out evil.. but with crazy ass trump who cant stand asshole republikkklans

see ted cruz,

there maybe a chance to get America back from its international occupiers.. cough cough isreal... sure he is going to say he back isreal,

but for every move they want, he is going to want a DEAL for america....

THATS how you do it,

you just dont let muthafuckas do what they want and get nothing for it,

hence all OUR TAX DOLLARS BEING LAUNDERED IN UKRAINE, UNDER DITZY KAMALA

IT WILL BE WORSE!!! and the gay agenda will continue to waste our time, as the nations

stagnates giving a fuck about sexual dysfunction..

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it was a great coincidence. If Biden would have performed better at the first debate and not caught Covid, then we wouldn’t even have this thread.

Sometimes a great coincidence could look intentional, but I don’t think the Dems are that clever or calculated.

No way did they expect this support.
True or they could have viewed it as let the Repubs beat up on Biden and waste all their energy talking crazy about him and then boom - we going to move for ward with the real candidate after the RNC convention.

He did say he never wanted a second term and wanted to pass the torch to the next generation.

Honestly I can see both viewpoints.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw I think he prefers couch’s lol

He is just coming clean before someone else does, one of his family members knew

he had a think for couches, probably tried to extort him, so he said fuck it....

Hey stop acting like you aint never seen a sexy couch, you wanted to fuck doggystyle before...

*****sarcasam******

most politicians got handlers who know their darkest secret and use it to keep

them in control...!!

but this jd dude, is no different then most albions!!!

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Go back to Canada you illegal CAC
I recently earned the right to vote and was going to celebrate by casting a ballot for biden.

But after seeing the Democrat party's disgraceful behavior I will not vote in this or any future presidential election.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True or they could have viewed it as let the Repubs beat up on Biden and waste all their energy talking crazy about him and then boom - we going to move for ward with the real candidate after the RNC convention.

He did say he never wanted a second term and wanted to pass the torch to the next generation.

Honestly I can see both viewpoints.

True too.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There is so much riding on the election in November. We need a leader who will stand up for reproductive freedom. A leader who understands that supporting caregivers leads to healthier families and a stronger economy. A leader who knows that when women have their full power in society, we all thrive.

I am supporting Vice President Kamala Harris because she is that leader. She has an inspiring vision for America—and she has the experience to make it a reality. The issues she prioritizes are the ones that matter to voters. She has been crisscrossing the country to make the case for reproductive rights while courts and state legislatures are trying to take them away. She spearheaded legislation to eliminate racial disparities in maternal health care. She is leading on policies to make paid leave, child care, and elder care more affordable for families.

I am proud to support Vice President Harris. During her years in the White House, she has proven that she knows how to lead through crises while pushing for the change we need. I want her fighting for our country for the next four years.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was sure Trump would beat Biden...not so sure about Kamala...but what I am sure about is this notion that women are going to come out and vote for Kamala in droves over Trump is false...didn't happen last time and people are making the same mistake thinking all these feminist liberal women speak for conservative, mostly White women

I also don't think Trump is ever going to jail unless he does some new shit if he loses again

Some things to consider is that women didn’t fuck with Hilary, Roe vs. Wade was overturned, and Hilary lost 8 years ago.

Of course only time will tell, but this time it’s a different type of support.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Some things to consider is that women didn’t fuck with Hilary, Roe vs. Wade was overturned, and Hilary lost 8 years ago.

Of course only time will tell, but this time it’s a different type of support.
These "you better vote Biden and ride against Trump" weirdos are suddenly dejected at the idea of this Indian-Caribbean woman becoming President and showing their underbelly.

Last edited: