Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My major problem with Christie is that he loves to act like he is some political maverick but never has the heart to stand on his principles.

She has more balls than him
800px-Liz_Cheney_official_116th_Congress_portrait.jpg

Hello Mitt I m talking to your punkass too.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kamala is the POLICE

FUCK DAT BITCH!!!

Locking up a mother for not sending her daughter who was sick in

the hospital with SICKLE CELL PAINS, but writing passes, for children

WHO SKIPPED SCHOOL TO SEE HER AND HER HOLLOW ASS SPEECHES..

kamala is a DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE..

NO MORE LAWYERS IN POLITICS!!!!
So the people who studied the law should never be allowed to make the laws.

Ok

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good stuff from Bakari and he articulated it a lot better than I could have and he was exactly right about us being in a space where we are not "talked down to". We get that enough from others. Like I said, I like President Obama and I'm voting for Kamala Harris, but I think what he said wasn't even necessary on the platform.

I 1000% agree and Bakari is one of us. I believe that's why so many of us can resonante with him. I had to listen again to what Barack said and I'm sorry, but I still don't understand why grown ass men are hell bent over what he said.....

It's almost like we have a whole generation of grown men that never had a father, an OG, mentor, coach, and etc... in their lives....Like he sounded like one of my Uncles or Father who told me some shit and I didn't really want to listen, but as I've gotten older I now know it was coming from a place of wisdom....

It's almost like with some negroes you have to pacify them like little kids.....I see that shit alot and it's fucking sad....I don't want to pay child support, I don't want to work, or I am going to pay you your money back on this date and then when the date comes they are no where to be found....

My conservative side - put on your boots and figure the problem out. You tell someone you going to do something, DO IT....Negroes always have some got damn excuse for everything....

Like it's alot of grown ass men out here that really have femine traits and it's sad.....

I don't know, maybe I didn't listen to right clip or whatever and maybe this wasn't the right time to say what he said, but I am still lost and confused on why he is getting all this black lash....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the people who studied the law should never be allowed to make the laws.

Ok

THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK OATHS TO OTHER NATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO

CREATE OR GOVERN LAWS IN ANOTHER NATION,

THEIR JOB IS TO ADMINISTER AND ADMINISTER ONLY..

DO WHAT IS TOLD AND MAKE SURE ITS DONE RIGHT...

NO MORE LAWYERS IN POLITICS THEY ARE LOYAL TO THE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION

U.S.A

BUT NOT TO

AMERICA AND AMERICANS!!

Not all lawyers are evil self serving gay agenda supporting soulless fucktards,

Some are actually warriors of truth and fight for THE CAUSE..

Those are the ones that should be allowed to adminster and oversee the laws

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT PASSED... not fuckin CORPORATION...

where is the

INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION HEAD QUARTERED...

No not the REGIONAL OFFICE..

THE FUCKIN HEAD QUARTERS..

YEA WE BEEN DUMBED THE FUCK DOWN AS A PEOPLE

THATS WHY WE KEEP ALLOWING THESE INTERNATIONAL octoPUSSYIS

to have their TENTACLES ALL IN OUR AMERICAN BUSINESS...

most of us don't even know the difference between

OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AMERICA

and the INTERNATIONAL war mongering human trafficking corporation called the USA....

why you think it steals our tax dollars to give to UKRAINE, you KNOW what UKRAINE is right...

its the fuckin HUMAN TRAFFICKING HUB of the WORLD...

and you know the Democratic party has been satans party of choice, to use to start

WORLD WAR THREE... and if you cant see that playing out, under this pathetic no show administration,

then you just ain't ready for reality!!

Its a NEW DAY

WITH A WHOLE NEW SUN!!

REJOICE

MY GOOD PEOPLE!!

oh and

FUCK THE DEMONCRATS

FUCK THEIR FAGGOT AGENDAS

FUCK GIVING OUR MONEY AWAY TO EVERYBODY

BUT TELLING US THE TRUE AMERICANS THEY CANT DO ANYTHING

SPECIFICALLY FOR US..

AND FUCK OBAMA THE FIRST GAY PRESIDENT for BLAMING BRUHS

because the country is tired of the democrats and their drag queen agendas..

THEY IGNORE KNIGGAS FOR FOUR YEARS... NOTHING BUT BENIGN NEGLECT

and THAT FAGGOT GOT THE NERVE TO BLAME US!!

FUCK USA"s FIRST GAY MULLATO KENYAN PRESIDENT

FO LIFE!!!!!

and his cos playing ho for president hindu HARRIS!!!

these international CACS AINT FOOLING ME

WITH THIER MULATTO PUPPETS!!

THEY COULD FOOL YOUR ASS!!

NOT THIS TRUE MOORISH AMERICAN!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ALL FACTS...Calling a black woman a HOE, the mother of the universe, is some trash, BS thinking...Niggas really need to grow the fuck up and undestand what a REAL MAN is....

It’s time to master the 10 characteristics of the comprehensive man.

1. THE FIGHTER who discerns when to engage and when to walk away.

2. THE PROVIDER who ensures provisions for others and himself.

3. THE LEADER who leads by example, not intimidation.

4. THE LOVER whose love is expressed through action.

5. THE NURTURER who cultivates growth within their influence and beyond.

6. THE GENTLEMAN who exudes respect for others without compromising his values.

7. THE FRIEND who is steadfast in the face of adversity.

8. THE HUSBAND who loves his wife as he would like to be honored.

9. THE FATHER who is a safe space for his children and desires their trust.

10. THE SON who unwaveringly supports his parents despite the challenges they face.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Since when is being a straight masculine Man TOXIC..

Oh I know.. since beta males and faggots took over!!!

anytime you hear anybody using the faggot term toxic masculinity,

They are on team DESTROY THE BLACK FAMILY....

Dont just listen to their hollow words, study the talking head behind them

and you will be shocked at the connections you make...

Toxic FAGGOTRY is what is bringing this country down...

and we need to get the TOXIC FAGGOTRY supporting Democrats

the fuck outta here!!!

MASCULINITY AND FEMININITY IS NATURE

FEMINISM AND FAGGOTRY ARE DEMONIC..

whenever you hear Toxic Masculinity, say but whats more toxic then

being child grooming FAGGOT and a Normal Family hating DYKE!!!

YEA WE WAGING WAR BACK AND TRUST ME

ITS GOING TO BE CHILDS PLAY

DONT CARE WHO THE FUCK WINS THE ELECTION

YALL BETA MALES AND SPINELESS FAGGOTS GONNA BE

SENT BACK TO YOUR ROLE OF BEING BETA MALES AN SPINELESS

FAGGOTS..
'
WATCH!!!!

and not one bullet fired or one punch thrown....

TRUE MASCULINE ENERGY UNITING WITH TRUE FEMININE ENERGY

IS AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE..

FIND OUT THE HARD WAY IF YOU FUCKIN DARE!!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ALL FACTS...Calling a black woman a HOE, the mother of the universe, is some trash, BS thinking...Niggas really need to grow the fuck up and undestand what a REAL MAN is....

It’s time to master the 10 characteristics of the comprehensive man.

1. THE FIGHTER who discerns when to engage and when to walk away.

2. THE PROVIDER who ensures provisions for others and himself.

3. THE LEADER who leads by example, not intimidation.

4. THE LOVER whose love is expressed through action.

5. THE NURTURER who cultivates growth within their influence and beyond.

6. THE GENTLEMAN who exudes respect for others without compromising his values.

7. THE FRIEND who is steadfast in the face of adversity.

8. THE HUSBAND who loves his wife as he would like to be honored.

9. THE FATHER who is a safe space for his children and desires their trust.

10. THE SON who unwaveringly supports his parents despite the challenges they face.

HEY LOOK THE DEMONCRATS NEED US AGAIN.

SO THEY THROW THE BENIGN NEGLECT OUT THE WINDOW

AND PRETEND WE EXIST..

THEN RINSE AN REPEAT AFTER NOV 5th

just talking to REAL KNIGGAS.

ARENT YOU TIRED OF DOING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER.

AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS??

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I 1000% agree and Bakari is one of us. I believe that's why so many of us can resonante with him. I had to listen again to what Barack said and I'm sorry, but I still don't understand why grown ass men are hell bent over what he said.....

It's almost like we have a whole generation of grown men that never had a father, an OG, mentor, coach, and etc... in their lives....Like he sounded like one of my Uncles or Father who told me some shit and I didn't really want to listen, but as I've gotten older I now know it was coming from a place of wisdom....

It's almost like with some negroes you have to pacify them like little kids.....I see that shit alot and it's fucking sad....I don't want to pay child support, I don't want to work, or I am going to pay you your money back on this date and then when the date comes they are no where to be found....

My conservative side - put on your boots and figure the problem out. You tell someone you going to do something, DO IT....Negroes always have some got damn excuse for everything....

Like it's alot of grown ass men out here that really have femine traits and it's sad.....

I don't know, maybe I didn't listen to right clip or whatever and maybe this wasn't the right time to say what he said, but I am still lost and confused on why he is getting all this black lash....
my issue with this is not what he said...it's where he said it. Solomon Jones on CNN described it perfectly (Starts at 3:33)

Like President Obama has been around long enough (and been married to a black woman long enough) to know that you have to reach these black men behind the scenes and do what Kamala is doing in meeting them "where they are".. so Harris going on into the smoke is a great start, going on Club Shay Shay, Gillie and wallo, Melo and Mero's Pod, Joe Budden Podcast, other mediums that are available there to talk specifically to black men and others. Also by showing that you're one of them and that you empathize with whats going on and not just talk to them like their children. We talk about this in other threads on here, black men are being talked at and not talked to.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually this is a very good question. Can we get some policies please? I;ve been waiting for BGOL Maga to share with me why I should vote for Orange....

Clearly they aren't voting for Kamala. Got it....So why should I vote for Orange????

Actually, I am curious to know the following:

Healthcare
HBCU Funding
Veterans

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
I'm still waiting for a reply from @VAiz4hustlaz about this...

We call on the Biden-Harris administration specifically—and all elected officials in general—to review our agenda and work with the ADOS Advocacy Foundation to secure the promise of America for all her citizens.

President Biden must call on Congress to create an Office of ADOS Affairs that will specifically advocate for the needs of ADOS people.

Should Congress fail to act, President Biden must create the Office by executive order.

Reparations Agenda
Formerly enslaved ADOS ancestors who are owed reparations for United States slavery.
Martin Luther King Jr. fought for reparations for slavery. That was his unfinished work.
REPARATIONS
President Biden must direct Congress to propose and deliver to his desk a federally led and administered Reparations package that identifies a definite start date with no fixed ending date. President Biden must commit to seeing the Act faithfully executed. At minimum, the Reparations package should prioritize cash payments totaling $20 trillion to American Descendants of Slavery (ADOS). Together with targeted policies and protections, the redistributive measures will be ongoing and must remain in effect until—at the very least—the wealth gap between white Americans and ADOS is closed

Interesting... If trump wins does all this change to him?
But let's play out how this goes...knowing what we know about how politics works.

Let's say that Kamala signs off on all those demands.. especially the part where she declares ADOS a protected group.

What do you think the social/political ramifications would be??

The native Americans don't have a don't have a deal like this. So it would start a precedent of sorts.

And you are aware that if a president can do something by executive decision then the next president can revoke it the same way. You are aware that republicans got affirmative action and abortion banned right?

So what do you REALISTICALLY think would happen if Kamala did any of this....besides ensure republicans take the Whitehouse for the next 50 years....

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: