Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How in the fuck are they in DETROIT.... and damn near everybody in the audience is white?

Even the wealthy neighborhoods, Boston-Edison, University District, Indian Village, tend to be DEMOCRATIC and BLACK. They bussed in some crackas from this. Take it from me.

And where the hell is that Detroit barbershop they supposedly asked questions in? I don't know or recognize ANY of those niggas, nor the surroundings.

I could be wrong...but it smells like some bullshit to me.

Hmmmm...

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Maybe distant relatives, but nothing in the immediate bloodline. My parent's parents grew up in the Jim Crow south, and we are not for the games when it comes to trashing black people to get white attention.
To be honest, he's not a blood relative. I'm a direct decendant of black civil war vets. (Great Great grandfather and his eldest son) however, his grandfather was a icon and a famous black actor who dealt with Jim Crowe. He's spinning in his grave like a Tasmania devil right now.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always lived by, If the majority of white people are in agreement of something, I am automatically against it. Now with all of these niggas I've looked at sideways coming out in support of Trump, I am definitely sticking with my way of thinking. This shit is just weird to me.
Money is the new GOD for alot of people. Sad reality. Some people don't live by any codes or ethics....

Whether you believe in the 10 commandaments or the Laws of MAAT, that shit means nothing to some people when a check is presented to them....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

@jack walsh13 This CAC gonna be at the steelers home game against the jets... :roflmao:

Dis crakka man. :smh:

9tQiH8.jpg