Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always lived by, If the majority of white people are in agreement of something, I am automatically against it. Now with all of these niggas I've looked at sideways coming out in support of Trump, I am definitely sticking with my way of thinking. This shit is just weird to me.
Whenever you see a coon getting a lot of praise, there is always a comment section full of white people cheering on the tap dancing.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah, homie, Boston-Edison, University District, Indian Village, and even Sherwood Forest turning white. White people are coming back to the D.

https://www.modeldmedia.com/features/RealEstate2023.aspx

The perception of "turning" and actual are two different things, fam. Detroit is currently 76.3% Black. Those folks were likely bussed in for that Trump rally. It's akin to when a Trump endorsed MAGA candidate says their doing their outreach at Black churches and the audience inside the church is all White. Same play, here.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Liz Cheney would never....

And if thos Arabs help Trump win, they better shut all the way the fuck up when Trump ratchets up the bombing and the wiping them all out while we sit back and sip our drinks on the FAFO train.

And if Kamela wins, they better go ask Trump and Republicans to listen to them because they will get even more middle fingers from Dems.

Tagging @Tdot_firestarta, @OutlawR.O.C. and @Paul1970 who liked @Bullshit Tex's bullshit KKKish response about A-rabs :smh:

"And if thos Arabs help Trump win, they better shut all the way the fuck up when Trump ratchets up the bombing and the wiping them all out while we sit back and sip our drinks on the FAFO train. And if Kamela wins, they better go ask Trump and Republicans to listen to them because they will get even more middle fingers from Dems."

Bullshit Tex had NOTHING to say when I posted this from an Uncommitted movement leader who is 100x smarter than him because he'd rather caricature and ignorantly mock Arab-Americans:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Tagging @Tdot_firestarta, @OutlawR.O.C. and @Paul1970 who liked @Bullshit Tex's bullshit KKKish response about A-rabs :smh:

"And if those Arabs help Trump win, they better shut all the way the fuck up when Trump ratchets up the bombing and the wiping them all out while we sit back and sip our drinks on the FAFO train. And if Kamela wins, they better go ask Trump and Republicans to listen to them because they will get even more middle fingers from Dems."

Bullshit Tex had NOTHING to say when I posted this from an Uncommitted movement leader who is 100x smarter than him because he'd rather caricature and ignorantly mock Arab-Americans:

He's not one of those Arabs. You're the one lumping all Arabs together. You should do better.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
The perception of "turning" and actual are two different things, fam. Detroit is currently 76.3% Black. Those folks were likely bussed in for that Trump rally. It's akin to when a Trump endorsed MAGA candidate says their doing their outreach at Black churches and the audience inside the church is all White. Same play, here.
This is what I was thinking.

Truth is, 10 years ago, Detroit was 85% Black...

Although he does have a point, I tend to agree with you. I remember when you could get a 6 br, 2,500 sq ft house in Boston-Edison for about 30K, and in pretty damn good shape. Although there have always been white folks in those neighborhoods, they tended to be the bastion of financially well to do Black folk who decided to invest in city living instead of moving to the burbs.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
This is what I was thinking.

Truth is, 10 years ago, Detroit was 85% Black...

Although he does have a point, I tend to agree with you. I remember when you could get a 6 br, 2,500 sq ft house in Boston-Edison for about 30K, and in pretty damn good shape. Although there have always been white folks in those neighborhoods, they tended to be the bastion of financially well to do Black folk who decided to invest in city living instead of moving to the burbs.

In other words, I thing all that shit was staged.