Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You ignored my completely non-ideological "first and foremost" point... But addressing that would require intelligence and get in the way of you repeating your single argument against me for the 555th time. :smh:

Your first and foremost Only applies to leftist period Biden is not Unpopular incumbent period he actually Was popular just not what leftists and people who ran around yelling genocide every five minutes. Your comment about him being senile shows how much you internalized what was basically a leftist talking point. We've seen now especially with the behavior of the media that that narrative was driven by the media. The media wanted him to drop out but what they wanted was a contested convention and they didn't get that. But that man is not senile he's still running the country and doing it well and the idea that he was an unpopular incumbent is only a wet dream of a far left Progressive person.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The first sentence of what he wrote is all you have to read really. It is like saying smoking menthol cigs prevents cancer. A straight, uncut, unstepped on lie.

The problem with progressives (which I am assuming you call leftists), as I see it is this:

They are the ones who insisted, way back in the day, that spanking your child is tantamount to barbarism.

They are the ones who, today, will tell you that you are a bigot because you disagree with gay marriage from a MORAL standpoint (supporting/opposing legislation against the group a different discussion).

They are the ones who insist a man who undergoes gender reassignment surgery is EXACTLY the same as a real live woman.

They are the ones who insist you call that transwoman a woman, or else, once again, you are deemed a bigot.

They are the ones who insist a 12 year old girl has the mental capacity to decide she is REALLY a boy. They are NOT old enough to legally fuck, but ARE old enough to decide they were shorted a dick and balls during conception.

They pushed gay marriage to the political forefront. I am CONVINCED this was a galvanizing factor that brought together otherwise disparate factions to support and elect tRump in 2016.

Progressives are OVERWHELMINGLY white, and therefore have the LEAST among us who oppose white supremacy to lose if and when things go south. They can just pretend to be neutral, or go along with the program.

I am not a fan of progressives. I supported Bernie at one point, but some of the things his cohorts stand for have contributed greatly to putting the nation in the position it currently is in.

You are "notreally" straight if you are that concerned with gay people. Literally all of your criticism of modern day progressives was just LGBT people.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Your first and foremost Only applies to leftist period Biden is not Unpopular incumbent period

You are not a serious person and I didn't read beyond this sentence because you wasted enough of my time already. Biden is historically unpopular and only a Kool Aid drinking moron doesn't understand that.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You ignored my completely non-ideological "first and foremost" point... But addressing that would require intelligence and get in the way of you repeating your single argument against me for the 555th time. :smh:

Don't expect him to. He's not on that level. He's just a propagandist. He'll place his own label on you and argue against that.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You are not a serious person and I didn't read beyond this sentence because you wasted enough of my time already. Biden is historically unpopular and only a Kool Aid drinking moron doesn't understand that.

The fact that you're resorting to name calling tells me you've already lost. I would tell you to get oyut of the leftist bubble you've created for yourself. I bet if we did a search we'd see you were on here saying that Biden was a rapist and we should believe all women including Tara Reade. I know you were on here pushing Jill Stein when everyone around her says she knows she can't win but its about making Kamala lose. I'm sure we might even find you on here saying how Black people should withhold our vote to protest genocide and the Black community worrying about ourselves is being selfish.

Basically waht I'm saying is that EVERYTHING you post on here is a leftist talking point that we would see floated in the bernie bro crowd and on the Young Turks. Shit I bet you think chapo trap house if deep.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The fact that you're resorting to name calling tells me you've already lost. I would tell you to get oyut of the leftist bubble you've created for yourself. I bet if we did a search we'd see you were on here saying that Biden was a rapist and we should believe all women including Tara Reade. I know you were on here pushing Jill Stein when everyone around her says she knows she can't win but its about making Kamala lose. I'm sure we might even find you on here saying how Black people should withhold our vote to protest genocide and the Black community worrying about ourselves is being selfish.

Basically waht I'm saying is that EVERYTHING you post on here is a leftist talking point that we would see floated in the bernie bro crowd and on the Young Turks. Shit I bet you think chapo trap house if deep.

Do you see the irony of saying "The fact that you're resorting to name calling tells me you've already lost" before launching into an extended ad hominem response?

I labeled you what you are. Only a deeply uninformed person doesn't understand that Biden is not popular. Arguing with you about the presidential election is like arguing with a flat-earther about geography.

And you make shit up, too. I never have been a Jill Stein supporter. I was never on here pushing Jill Stein. This is not worth my time.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Don't pay attention to Fl yet. Nikki Barnes said dems vote after work and weekends, Retirees who are mostly GOP vote morning and weekdays. She said to give it until Mon or Tues next week to see how it's shaping up.
Florida is a red state and they voted Trump the last 2 elections, you think those people changed their minds?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Florida is a red state and they voted Trump the last 2 elections, you think those people changed their minds?

Yes. A lot of the Ole school GOP leaders have come out in support for Harris and have been raising money for her. It's estimated 10% of the GOP will be Harris votes and 50-60% of the independents. Also some are not stating they will vote because of their social circles but will cast a ballot.

Dems have candidates in all contested races, so it's not just POTUS. Plus, they have the abortion and marijuana issues on the ballot. Also several judges I believe.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yes. A lot of the Ole school GOP leaders have come out in support for Harris and have been raising money for her. It's estimated 10% of the GOP will be Harris votes and 50-60% of the independents. Also some are not stating they will vote because of their social circles but will cast a ballot.

Dems have candidates in all contested races, so it's not just POTUS. Plus, they have the abortion and marijuana issues on the ballot. Also several judges I believe.
I'll believe it when I see it. Desantis has been planning and putting his people in place for this election for 4 years now.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This is a really solid answer from Harris on her black male support. I think she has handled gender dynamics much better than Clinton did.