Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
@Darrkman & @DC_Dude I would love to read health stories about what you’ve heard or experienced.

My family successfully did IVF and I think of it as both a gift and curse. Great when it works but scary of the heartbreak if it doesn’t.

So I don't really have specific stories. More like random funny shit from the people I knew.

So for the gay woman she was using sperm from a sperm donor. Since she's Black and wanted a Black baby she said her choice of samples was limited. She joked that when talking to other gay women in her area if she heard they used the same sample she was like "This man is cheating on me."

For my other friend that made the arm and leg comment. After she did IVF it kind of opened the floodgates for her. She went from having to go through all that to have a baby to then having an accidental baby about 8 yrs later.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GamhmtgWEAApEzh

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking release it if it exists. We know nothing can sway his lovers’ mind, but this might be it for one or two of them which may tip the scales in the other direction…

Whatever it is, I think they are waiting to make sure it isn't a deep fake or AI generated.....Could be something the Repubs planted, so I think that's why they are waiting...

I could be wrong too though....