Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Puerto Ricans who reside in Puerto Rico aren't able to vote, but they are American citizens and if they reside within any of the 50 states they are eligible to vote.
I was only talking about the territory of Puerto Rico… If I move from California to Puerto Rico and make it my primary residence, I’m not allowed to vote in the presidential election.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dr. Phil interviewing Trump opened eyes to hom being a Trump. Attending this rally proves that. He's supposedly an intellectual. He doesn't see anything wrong with a second Trump presidency?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Dr. Phil interviewing Trump opened eyes to hom being a Trump. Attending this rally proves that. He's supposedly an intellectual. He doesn't see anything wrong with a second Trump presidency?

Let’s cut the bullshit. Phil is over 70 and has already made his money. He can speak his mind now… there’s no need for him to bite his tongue.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man,

Trump and his group and too quiet and seem way to comfortable with the general elections just mere days away.

WTF do they have plan that makes them so calm and confident in the outcome?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You’re not showing you can walk and chew gum because the shit you’re talking about (third party candidates) is irrelevant to this discussion.

It's relevant to what outside groups were promoting. If you don't want to be mistaken for a non-voter or a Free-Palestine spokesperson that squawks Anti-Black racism then self-implodes their movement, than stop quacking like one. Anyways, I'm bored of your whining. We're done on this topic.

Last edited: