Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Especially on this board and others like it.

Maybe they'll start using images of the other Kamala instead to really drive home the racism

wwe-kamala.gif

:lol:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck this nigga...he's been getting brainwashed fools to send him money for his imaginary school and ignorant agenda for about a decade.
Who better to speak on Kamala than him, afterall Kamala target audience is confused Black women and Umar's audience is confused Black women.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Hmmm...My understanding is beyond being gay he's very very smart.

But I'm not sure what demographics he brings to the table that Kamala doesn't already have?
The corporate class I guess.

But remember mayor pete had trouble courting the black vote during the primaries, plenty of articles covered this and there was a video of him telling a black woman not to vote for him.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey the woman needs some sort of positive in her life. Think about it.....she got you for a son. You know she's ashamed of you.

you lyin ass, she said you flew her out, put her up in a five star hotel, and ate her ol box

after you gave her flowers,

such a nice dickless simp!!

RESPECT!!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

But I'm not sure what demographics he brings to the table that Kamala doesn't already have?

Mayor Pete won't get the VP nod at all. There is no way her people think that running a Black woman and gay dude would be a winning ticket.

Dude has never won a, statewide election, doesn't have a good history with the Black ppl of his town, came on the scene talking about economic anxiety and was accusing Black people of being homophobic cause he only had 3% favorable rating with Black people but his 5% favorable rating was cause white ppl didn't know him. Yeah.....bullshit.

Can't stand Pete at all.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MRFREDDYGOODBUD COULD NEVER CRASH AND BURN,

MY SWERVIN TOO NICE HOKNEE BUN!!

YOU just dont want to admit I WAS RIGHT, I TOLD YOU DEAD MAN WALKIN

BIDEN WASNT FIT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT, BUT ALL YOU NON POLITICALLY ASTUTE

DEMOCRATIC BOTS, DIDNT EVEN SEE THIS SHIT COMIN,

NOW YOUR WHOLE HOUSE DEPENDS ON KAMALA MASALA THE THROAT GOAT..

YOU THINK IM CRASHIN AND BURNING..

IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL LAUGHIN AND CELEBRATING THE DEMOCRATS DEMISE,

THEN GO RIGHT ON AHEAD!!!

JJST LIKE I SAID BIDEN IS NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT AND TIME HAD PROVEN ME RIGHT.

IM TELLING YOU KAMALA MASALA THE THROAT GOAT WILL EMBARASS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

SO MUCH THERE WILL BE NO WAY TO SPIN IT!!!

SUCKS YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAUGHIN AND BEING LAUGHED AT....

focus on THE LATTER silly die hard democrat!!!

you are selfish as FUCK and dont give a fuck about single straight black men

and the policies you support show it...

the only thing crashing and burning are the democrats,

THEIR ONLY HOPE IS THE RACE CARD and its too late,

Kamala showed she already THE POLICE!!

demoncrats are in deep shit and Im rejoicing...

in case you didnt notice... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If we still playing this chess game, I think it’s going to have to be a white man that isn’t gay.

I don’t want them to test the waters too much. Dems got momentum.

I still think she should consider Roy Cooper.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we still playing this chess game, I think it’s going to have to be a white man that isn’t gay.

I think she should cross party lines and get vivek,

so they can show us them sweet bollywood moves!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree...Cooper solid

NC has been the #1 state in brining in business and ya'll know I am a big advocate for healthcare issues so what he did for expanding Medicaid in the state was HUGE

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree...Cooper solid

NC has been the #1 state in brining in business and ya'll know I am a big advocate for healthcare issues so what he did for expanding Medicaid in the state was HUGE

Conservatives in NC try hard to hate too, but they voted his ass back in to office in 2020 while simultaneously electing Republican senators and House members.

His work during the pandemic was masterful. He let the pandemic unemployment checks keep coming long after other red states stopped. He’s also been pushing hard for higher wages for teachers here.

He knows how to deal with both sides because that’s what he’s been doing for the last 8 years.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Conservatives in NC try hard to hate too, but they voted his ass back in to office in 2020 while simultaneously electing Republican senators and House members.

His work during the pandemic was masterful. He let the pandemic unemployment checks keep coming long after other red states stopped. He’s also been pushing hard for higher wages for teachers here.

He knows how to deal with both sides because that’s what he’s been doing for the last 8 years.
The governor from Kentucky went through almost the same path.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

100%