You're right dawg
OG Investor
20220110-194552.jpg

20220110-194519.jpg

20220110-194514.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reolink Go Plus 4G Outdoor Security Camera: Cellular Wireless Solar-Powered 2K Trail Cam Smart PIR

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drivers wont use this lol

Eufy SmartDrop Review - Smart Delivery Box - Secure Your Package Deliveries

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
StarbuckVeldspar

If you want us delver drivers to use them ditch the codes to open them. Leave them unlocked put a scale at the bottom and have them automatically lock when it detects weight or a package. We really don't have time to mess with trying to open them we are on tight time schedules and I at least have 200 stops a day. Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn into hours really fast.

Jeff D

I predict 99% of your packages will either be placed on your porch or on top of this box. Good thing Eufy sent it to you at no cost. $400 is ridiculous.

Jake Pham

I'm with everyones view of delivery people. They would not bother using it if they can save 10 seconds and just toss it

Matthew Rasmussen

All it takes is one package with the PIN sitting outside the box to make this box merely a minor inconvenience to a porch pirate.

throw-truck.gif

delivery-kick.gif

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Eufy Video Smart Lock - Features, Unboxing, Install, Setup and First Impressions

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
this thread had so much promise, now it's just a bunch of youtube videos that really have nothing cohesive about it. having a smart home is way more involved than just say,,, hey alexa or hey google.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Top 4 Wireless Battery Powered Security Cameras 2022.

7 Common Security Camera Installation FAILS and How To Avoid Them

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YoLink Water Leak Sensor & Auto Shut Off Valve Control - Prevent Flooding From Water Line Breaks