UrAvgConsumer Teching Out Our Kitchen! Smart Home Tech

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
23 BEST Things I saw in Vegas at CES 2023!

10 VERY Practical Home Automation Ideas for 2023!

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The BEST New Gear for Apple Users at CES 2023! Hands On!

All the Best HomeKit, Matter, & Smart Home Gear Coming This Year! Hands-On!

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grow Plants Indoors, Mistake-Proof, USING AI! Rise Garden at CES 2023

Rise Gardens launches smart hydroponic indoor garden at CES 2023

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Should you buy a lightbulb security camera? I tested 10 cameras from Amazon from $20-$150.

I hated those lights! I am looking at replacing my current setup with these around the house:
product_list_ssl.jpg

My only problem is that they don't stream to the Google and Alexa displays I have (I don't think)

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart move Jud
Empty House Tour 2023! (Building Our Ultimate Smart Home & Studio)

Tuan X
4 days ago

This is actually a very smart investment vs a warehouse or rented office space. Between the tax write-offs & the fact that after you grow out of this space you'll have a home you can rent, sell or give your children/family.. it's a great move.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart move Jud
Empty House Tour 2023! (Building Our Ultimate Smart Home & Studio)

Tuan X
4 days ago

This is actually a very smart investment vs a warehouse or rented office space. Between the tax write-offs & the fact that after you grow out of this space you'll have a home you can rent, sell or give your children/family.. it's a great move.

Yup so this video a few days ago...Very smart move...

Dude's content is great

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Are Robot Lawn Mowers FINALLY going to take our Jobs?!​

I’m never going outside again - EcoFlow BLADE Showcase​

The "Coolest" Tech I've Seen ALL Year!​

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hated those lights! I am looking at replacing my current setup with these around the house:
product_list_ssl.jpg

My only problem is that they don't stream to the Google and Alexa displays I have (I don't think)

There was a rumor long time ago that Google was going to buy them, but Google eventually went with the Nest products instead. If Maximus/Kuna are still updating their software, the Matter protocol might solve that integration problem. Fingers crossed

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was a rumor long time ago that Google was going to buy them, but Google eventually went with the Nest products instead. If Maximus/Kuna are still updating their software, the Matter protocol might solve that integration problem. Fingers crossed

I spoke to Tech Support and they said that they'll take it into consideration. To me means they aren't looking to do it at all. More than likely they have a patent on the design and was hoping that someone would buy them out.