US Rep. HOE-bert: Report alleges that Lauren Boebert was a 304

powmia

Rising Star
Registered
How da fuck hasn't this exploded already?

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

my god.... someone.... ANYONE..... send this to AOC..... PLEEEEEEASE
They way HOEbert be coming after her... it'll be a WWE Smackdown event

sidebar: tell her just like we're selling Ukraine weapons.... we got a nuke for you

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
If you do a quick Google search of her name, this story is not mentioned at all. It's almost if the powers that be are suppressing the story.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
GEEZUS. One of the basic bible tenets is that Jesus chose to die for us. There is this whole temptation in the wilderness regarding Jesus choosing not to act for His own benefit. I can't believe those idiots clapped for that nonsense.
You can't believe it :cmonson:
Republicans are the biggest hypocrites out here.
Whatever they say they believe in or are for. Believe the opposite.
GOP stands for Goober Obstruction Party

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
If you do a quick Google search of her name, this story is not mentioned at all. It's almost if the powers that be are suppressing the story.

All of the fake news media is covering it with a spin.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
She's a clown, civil and criminal penalties. They are setting her up like Madison Cawthorn. He denied it then the videos came out.

"Partisan organizations putting out blatantly false and disgusting accusations won’t stop me from advancing freedom and conservative values," Boebert told Fox News Digital in a Wednesday statement. "This group's vile conduct demonstrates why people are fed up with politics. I am not going to stand by and pretend this is normal behavior."

"This political committee, funded by far-left Democrat donors and run by two left-wing political operatives, published pages of false statements knowing they were completely fabricated,"
she continued. "The law on this type of defamation is clear and this conduct will be subject to civil and criminal penalties. Attached is a letter from my attorney introducing our response to these lies."

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
FVVAxYWVsAIH9r_