USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jokic had a good run as "the games best player". He was the 3rd best player on the floor today and got subbed out on defense several times. Disappointing for someone that's posed to be the best by a wide margin. The fans better not try to overrate him again this season coming up.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

The man had 11 assists in a closeout game of the NBA finals.

Don't think this is the entirety of the issue.

Steve Kerr said he told Tatum before the game he might not get in because they were trying to get KD ready, talking about he felt like a idiot not playing Tatum. shit still makes no sense, no way he couldn't have given Tatum some of the minutes he was giving to Booker or any of the other guards
Starts at 1:40 mark

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gilbert Arenas's comments were very condescending and completely uncalled for... Clowning or not, you don't say things you would not accept cacs saying about you

^^^

We as a public need to make sure their our penalties for "for tying to hard"

We NEVER should have allowed this trolling fake contrarian culture to thrive and be accepted

because it has lead t this and WORSE.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

“I’m African first and foremost. I might be playing for Team USA, but I’m Cameroonian first and foremost,” Embiid said before noting he wasn’t aware of the exact comments by Arenas. “If it was that negative it’s just disappointing. Because you see what African basketball has done for us to be in this position to be able to make some sort of impact, even the position that I’m in. Still have a lot of impact where I’m from and the whole continent of Africa and that’s never going to stop. It’s really unfortunate, especially in the world we live in right now so much negativity.”​