USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A healthy Zion could damn near start on this team. Problem is he’s legit never healthy

Tatum and Brown, they gotta make peace with them cause they’ll be needed.

Ja
Antman
Book
AD (will probably be his last run)
Cooper Flag
Haliburton
Brunson
Maxey

Size will be a problem in 2028 and Wemby will be much better by then. So we shall see

Holmgren, JJJ, Davis and Bam should be the bigs.

I don't see Haliburton making the squad again

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
The thing about predictions.....

lol just fkin w you 850 :cool:

But you know Steph saw this thread and said hold my mouth guard. He lurking around here somewhere...

This year was a reality check for NBA fans. The players been known this ain't a cake walk, no matter what they told the interviewers.

Mr. Lengthy

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But you know Steph saw this thread and said hold my mouth guard. He lurking around here somewhere...

This year was a reality check for NBA fans. The players been known this ain't a cake walk, no matter what they told the interviewers.

Mr. Lengthy

The prediction wasn't for this year's Olympics....

When I made the prediction I turned out to be right lol.

This has morphed into my version of the official men's Basketball Olympics thread!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mr. Lengthy
Except it kinda was wasnt it?

France kept it close, but there was complete control by team USA for the most part. Other nations cant really compete realistically. We left guys at home who make more than most of the silver team dudes. Hell, we took one of their citizens as ours, who would have been their best player.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's right about the skill level… It's only a matter of time. When was the last time an American won the NBA MVP? Just saying.
He really isn’t. Top players like that have to have fundamentals mastered to even play at that level. Shooting is a skill and Curry put on a master class.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After all the shit talk, the women’s team is the one that needed the most critique.

But in fairness to them, Gabby Williams is born and raised in Nevada then UConn.