USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The Olympics act like they're showing PPV events, this games are on NBC but they strike down all other streams quick as hell, I couldn't find a stream on YouTube for nothing

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
They are fucking lucky.

Haven't lost a game yet, 10-0. :dunno: Nobody is beating this team. And can we please kill the Jokic is the best player and Euros have caught up crap. Bron and Team USA have outplayed this dude 3 straight games in a 2 week span. 2 blowouts and a 17 point choke job. Bron still the best player in the world by a wide margin. Shout out to Steph for the shooting display today.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean the refs? He should have been called for a charge on atleast 3 more occasions. The fat slob bitch was hammering and dipping the shoulder like a running back into LeBron on the block. He should have been called for a charge on that possession 3 times itself.

I agree but Bron knew how they were calling the game. I would've liked to see him take a charge once so they had no choice but to blow the whistle. Embiid could've got him on the other end too

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron got jammed on something nasty.

Just a part of the game.

Kind of play he usually would let his man score on in NBA so we don't see him on the floor under the rin like that.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Joker gets an average amount of hype due to being European if he was American it would be extreme. 3 time MVP never been on the cover of NBA2k, rarely see him in commercials

Can he speak English effectively enough to do commercials?