Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Poole shoulda known to be prepared hands up or at least get into the Stance! Any nigga walking up you always gotta be prepared

2. After shoving Greene away( which is the normal response) HANDS UP NIGGA! Duck or side step to the right

3. After this… he’ll nah we ain’t cool for Anything! Ima get my Get back don’t give a fuck if it’s on the court vs the Suns

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
1. Poole shoulda known to be prepared hands up or at least get into the Stance! Any nigga walking up you always gotta be prepared

2. After shoving Greene away( which is the normal response) HANDS UP NIGGA! Duck or side step to the right

3. After this… he’ll nah we ain’t cool for Anything! Ima get my Get back don’t give a fuck if it’s on the court vs the Suns

everything is spot on

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Draymond did that classic hood nigga ready to start something move.... Walk up on a dude who ain't about that life and get him to shove/push you away.

Once he put hands on you, your justified for the ill intent you wanted to unleash in the first place.

giphy.webp

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This. Hands up protect yourself at all times

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt Draymond would be that aggressive with someone his size or bigger. But Poole showed he really ain't that street savvy. You having words with a nigga that walks up on you and you not on your guard? He even looks away after he pushes Draymond.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
damn TMZ is fucking undefeated

after seeing the video I see why Draymond is going to be punished.
based on the video he was the agressor, invaded his personal space and throw the punch

I've seen fights in locker rooms before but not sure how this impacts chemistry as they try to repeat

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I doubt Draymond would be that aggressive with someone his size or bigger. But Poole showed he really ain't that street savvy. You having words with a nigga that walks up on you and you not on your guard? He even looks away after he pushes Draymond.

They weren't on a street corner, we all know Draymond is a bitch but why would Poole expect him to sucker punch him in the gym?