Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
dudes dont fight in games with other teams nowadays
its always yappping and then hold me back...

i can understand why Poole would think that his own fucking teammate wouldnt punch him
we all know draymond got alot of mouth and this couldve been the 100 time something like this happend...but its the first time we are hearing of Draymond throwing a punch

this shit aint cool, acceptable or professional
you wanna fight put on some skates to play hockey or do celebrity boxing

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he almost knocked that nigga thru the wall padding.
if he got suspended a game for calling Durant a bitch............it is only right that a suspension for this is warranted as well........and be more severe.

but damn he rocked the shit outta that nigga....
team lightskinned with an L.......

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly I'd never feel comfortable around him again if I was Poole tbh.

You can talk shit to me or even square up but you throw a punch like that? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Warriors fan. Draymond is a bitch for that one. You can tell he is mad cause his quest for 4 years, $165m is competing against Wiggins and Poole. He isn’t gonna fight Wiggins, cause he doesn’t talk shit like that.

This appears to be a pure jealousy move.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
You probably trolling but that wasn't a sucker punch
I bet Poole said something about that man's upcoming contract. And this interaction between them probably been going on since the start of training camp.

I've seen Poole play on the AAU circuit when he was younger. Good player but arrogant as fuck lol... the annoying type of arrogant.

From my point of view, it's not a big deal. I've gotten into to fights with my teammates. Once was a pushing scuffle, the other fist were thrown. But in both cases we chopped it up and was cool.

It's just that's its on tape and we live in a different climate now. Trust me this ain't shit but I can see how people think it is.
Bruh you can be at work in an office setting in cubicles. If you and a coworker are having words and he starts closing the distance between y'all all bets are off. Sounds like you'd end up slumped like Poole
Things are different when you move up from call centers and minimum wage jobs.
Obviously it ain't. Nba ain't a call center. Nor minimum wage

I've seen dudes get to fighting all the time while playing basketball, on the streets and at the job, when two people, (I say people because I have seen women go at it too) are talking shit to each other and one gets to close to the other they gotta be prepared to throw hands no matter where you're at

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen dudes get to fighting all the time while playing basketball, on the streets and at the job, when two people, (I say people because I have seen women go at it too) are talking shit to each other and one gets to close to the other they gotta be prepared to throw hands no matter where you're at

Facts man. If someone approaches you, that is considered a threat. No other way to explain it.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
We was playing basketball one day and this black dude got upset because a young white dude was lighting him up, black dude was talking shit and young white dude was just ignoring at first but then white dude hit the game winner on him and got in black dudes face and said something like get off the court, black dude turned to the side and BACK SLAPPED the hell out of white dude :lol: that slap was so loud. Black dude immediately started apologizing saying he didn't mean it and the young white dude was just saying ”I know you didn't, I know I know“. Black dude left and we just started the next game.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Fighting at work is unacceptable.
There needs to be a swift and serious action taken.
he almost knocked that nigga thru the wall padding.
if he got suspended a game for calling Durant a bitch............it is only right that a suspension for this is warranted as well........and be more severe.

but damn he rocked the shit outta that nigga....
team lightskinned with an L.......

This was the Rams and Bengals joint practice fight, Aaron Donald hit someone with his helmet and the league said since it was practice and not a NFL game it was a organizational matter

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They never stop practice and most of the teammates didn't even go over to see what happened. :oops: