Video of Draymond Green and Jordan Poole

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They weren't on a street corner, we all know Draymond is a bitch but why would Poole expect him to sucker punch him in the gym?
A dude you're talking shit to you walks up on you. Does it matter where it's at? I'm at my job and a nigga walks up to me I'm on my guard. Period. You push the dude and then look away?

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a sucker punch. Teammates scuffle all the time, you shove and they shove back you don't expect to be punched by someone you workout with every day.

I have no idea where YOU grew up. But boys, teammates whatever you put your hands on someone you better be ready for what may happen next. I've seen teammates, friends etc fight in a heated moment & then squash it days later. My dad told me early on always be ready to defend yourself.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
not necessarily a sucker punch.. but they on the same team pushing and shoving goes on all the time at practice

pretty sure no one expected that....even the trainers didn't jump in after the initial push by poole

they probably seen it a hundred times without punch like that...
Oh I definitely agree that Draymond took it somewhere one wouldnt expect but it doesnt meet the level of sucker punch

Like @darth frosty said, Draymond baited him into that

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I have no idea where YOU grew up. But boys, teammates whatever you put your hands on someone you better be ready for what may happen next. I've seen teammates, friends etc fight in a heated moment & then squash it days later. My dad told me early on always be ready to defend yourself.

So you have been punched in the face by a friend or teammate before? They are in the NBA not a prison yard.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
It's a sucker punch. Teammates scuffle all the time, you shove and they shove back you don't expect to be punched by someone you workout with every day.

I have never been a member of the ritual "shove and shove back". Once you put your hands on me - Then all bets are off. I hit first - so to me Draymond was right - to me a Sucker punch is walking up to somebody without warning and just teeing off on them - this fight there were words, warnings, more words - the posting up, and then the shove - once the shove happened Poole needed to square up - but he kept his hands down and BOOM -

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you have been punched in the face by a friend or teammate before?

No the face by a teammate, but ended up with bruised ribs one time..lol Kept pushing the issue talking shit...lol But in the neighbor yeah we fought, shit sometimes it just be that way..lol You cracking jokes & catch someone on the wrong day, hard ass foul while playing ball..lol

Wildest shit was with my younger brother, we were in the car in the drive thru at McDonalds..lol Both tired as hell and he kept asking dumb assed questions that I had already answered, I went to push him & accidentally mushed him..lol Well as I reached in my pocket to get my half of the money, he stoled the shit out of my & we started fighting... I mean full fledged throwing punches & the old lady at the window is yelling at us to stop..lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
damn TMZ is fucking undefeated

after seeing the video I see why Draymond is going to be punished.
based on the video he was the agressor, invaded his personal space and throw the punch

I've seen fights in locker rooms before but not sure how this impacts chemistry as they try to repeat

^^^^

I didn't even see Poole lips move

Dray started barking

Dray chest bumped him

Poole pushed him away

Dray swung on him

How these dudes add that up to Poole was wrong? Or did anything?

Why the hell would Poole think he gonna get punched at work and have to be on defense during a time out ?

Yall bugging.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
^^^^

I didn't even see Poole lips move

Dray started barking

Dray chest bumped him

Poole pushed him away

Dray swung on him

How these dudes add that up to Poole was wrong? Or did anything?

Why the hell would Poole think he gonna get punched at work and have to be on defense during a time out ?

Yall bugging.

Here comes all the comments about "street code" and you should always be on your guard bullshit.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I mean that kinda is the case here. Goat mouth wrong af. But Poole gotta be from the burbs. Work, home, the streets don't matter. You never let a person you got issues close the distance and get in your space
They are in a gym not a prison yard or are broke dudes playing ball at the park. These are adults who make millions of dollars and have responsibilities. Draymond instigated it then sucker punched Poole. He should be kicked off the team. He will have more fun trolling people on his podcast.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet Poole said something about that man's upcoming contract. And this interaction between them probably been going on since the start of training camp.

I've seen Poole play on the AAU circuit when he was younger. Good player but arrogant as fuck lol... the annoying type of arrogant.

From my point of view, it's not a big deal. I've gotten into to fights with my teammates. Once was a pushing scuffle, the other fist were thrown. But in both cases we chopped it up and was cool.

It's just that's its on tape and we live in a different climate now. Trust me this ain't shit but I can see how people think it is.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I bet Poole said something about that man's upcoming contract. And this interaction between them probably been going on since the start of training camp.

I've seen Poole play on the AAU circuit when he was younger. Good player but arrogant as fuck lol... the annoying type of arrogant.

From my point of view, it's not a big deal. I've gotten into to fights with my teammates. Once was a pushing scuffle, the other fist were thrown. But in both cases we chopped it up and was cool.

It's just that's its on tape and we live in a different climate now. Trust me this ain't shit but I can see how people think it is.
Poole called Draymond a triple single and because Draymond knows it is true he got angry like a child and attacked Poole.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
They are in a gym not a prison yard or are broke dudes playing ball at the park. These are adults who make millions of dollars and have responsibilities. Draymond instigated it then sucker punched Poole. He should be kicked off the team. He will have more fun trolling people on his podcast.
Bruh you can be at work in an office setting in cubicles. If you and a coworker are having words and he starts closing the distance between y'all all bets are off. Sounds like you'd end up slumped like Poole

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FeeOPpSWYAMMQAL

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Bruh you can be at work in an office setting in cubicles. If you and a coworker are having words and he starts closing the distance between y'all all bets are off. Sounds like you'd end up slumped like Poole
I probably would and my alpha male badass cowowrker would be fired.

I guess he would show me :dunno:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I probably would and my alpha male badass cowowrker would be fired.

I guess he would show me :dunno:
You probably go need a new job too. Cause if you think you're coworkers go let you getting yo ass kicked at work go you highly mistaken. And don't let it be no pics or video evidence like it is in this case