Village of Dolton, IL mayor Tiffany Henyard is a city girl!!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall sure blowing up sista girl but I sure don't remember this kind of attention to the Gangster Mayor of Harvey.

Mofokr had gang bangers on the police force.
Had the city pay off a judgment for his sister
His brother extrorted a strip club

and at one time mofokrs couldn't call the police cause they didn't pay the phone bill and the phone company turned the phones off ☺

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall sure blowing up sista girl but I sure don't remember this kind of attention to the Gangster Mayor of Harvey.

Mofokr had gang bangers on the police force.
Had the city pay off a judgment for his sister
His brother extrorted a strip club

and at one time mofokrs couldn't call the police cause they didn't pay the phone bill and the phone company turned the phones off ☺

Well, Mayor of Harvey probably didn’t spend on billboards blasting their shit out there or make music videos for the ‘Gram so I wouldn’t know.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
That statement from her publicist means nothing. Saying they haven't received any subpoenas or heard anything from the feds.

Dumb ass broad. By the time they come to you, they already know what's going on. She will be the last to know and the first to fall. The fact the feds are in town interviewing people should be enough to have any l anyone involved so shook. Those lil local connections she has means nothing to them.

She is on her way to prison.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That statement from her publicist means nothing. Saying they haven't received any subpoenas or heard anything from the feds.

Dumb ass broad. By the time they come to you, they already know what's going on. She will be the last to know and the first to fall. The fact the feds are in town interviewing people should be enough to have any l anyone involved so shook. Those lil local connections she has means nothing to them.

She is on her way to prison.
That is not always the case especially in politics. I don't think she has friends or is that important and you may be right.
But trust there are Mayors and other politicians in other cities that should be going to jail and the FBI knows and it not doing anything about it.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That is not always the case especially in politics. I don't think she has friends or is that important and you may be right.
But trust there are Mayors and other politicians in other cities that shouledd be going to jail and the FBI knows and it not doing anything about it.
True but I believe cause she's so blatant with the fuckery they can't let her slide

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
But trust there are Mayors and other politicians in other cities that should be going to jail and the FBI knows and it not doing anything about it.

I hate that she is mostly fucking over her own people. Many of those other mayors aren't black and keep a MUCH lower profile. This is some of the same shit Kwame Kilpatrick was doing when I was living in Detroit. Shaking down his own people and was blatantly fucking with business. Her trying is coming I believe.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
svu-2416-new-officer_0.jpg

Danielle-Mone-Truitt-kb-inline-220411-856362.jpg

Ice T who was married to a white women and real light skin was replaced and they installed them. Law & Order has taken a turn for the worse.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see why this bitch needs around the clock security. I'm glad I don't live anywhere near this place I couldn't take seeing this ugly broads picture every where I drive on billboards on cards, signs.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
There is a simple explanation for all of this...

Not to beat up on Mississippi again, but if you know anything about Chicago, the South Suburbs of Chicago, and the general Chicagoland area, you know that the Black folk ain't too far removed from Mississippi. I dare say MOST of the Black people from those parts had either parents or grandparents from MISSISSIPPI, specifically.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but Black folk get smarter, more sophisticated (and the women DEFINITELY get slimmer) as they move north/norteast, from the bastion of abject ignorance that is Mississippi, through Detroit (my hometown) and Cleveland (not much different from Detroit but the Ohioans have a more pronounced southern drawl), through Baltimore (where, for some unknown reason, they get dumb as fuck again. Hmmm. We used to call them "Baltimorons" when I lived there), and on to the intellectual and cultural Mecca that is the East Coast.

So, Dolton is jus' a lil' bit o' up souf; that is why a public servant has no problem putting a child molester on the payroll.

They jus' lef' Miss'ssippi a generation ago. Whatchu expec?

Just sayin'.