Village of Dolton, IL mayor Tiffany Henyard is a city girl!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

This is how whites are to me, clutching and clinging; terrorism and sending black trash to annoy me.

You don't want to be in Baton Rouge; I don't want bum leeching whites terrorizing me. Stealing and commiting crimes, bogging me down from leaving over a decade with various retarded schemes.

Enjoy your freedom, I hope to enjoy my freedom real soon from you.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
458627f86d8f5af71b78024e274137de.jpg

I had this following me around all day, staring, looking ignorant. No way I can work for somebody like her.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered

I see why this bitch has security. You make people wait just to cancel the meeting and then you reschedule meeting at a time when no one can call you on your shit. I don't live in Dolton, don't know anyone in Dolton or Thornton but if I did I would vote all of them out.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That bitch still Mayor?

Bruh its crazy, she is milking the illinois judicial political system.

THAT SCAMMING HOE BITCH NEEDS to Go.
I am glad my family moved out of that area, unfortunately some people
I know still lives in the area.

FUKK Henyard and her family.

:thefinger:
Retribution is coming according to some investigative reporters.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bruh its crazy, she is milking the illinois judicial political system.

THAT SCAMMING HOE BITCH NEEDS to Go.
I am glad my family moved out of that area, unfortunately some people
I know still lives in the area.

FUKK Henyard and her family.

:thefinger:
Retribution is coming according to some investigative reporters.

Bitch Trump with a vagina. I was following, but stopped cause I thought she got the boot

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Embattled “Dolton Dictator” Mayor Tiffany Henyard and other officials lost their power to swipe freely on the Illinois village’s credit cards when the board voted Monday to freeze the municipal plastic after a spending frenzy.

Dolton’s director of administrative services will only be allowed to use the village credit card after the board approves of the purchases, trustees said, according to reports — in a blow to Henyard’s control.

“This village has so many people with so many credit cards, they’re swiping like crazy and that’s why it had to come to a complete halt,” said lawyer Michael McGrath, who is representing Dolton’s trustees, according to WGNTV.

Mayor Tiffany Henyard and other officials lost their power to swipe freely on the Illinois village's credit cards when the board voted Monday to freeze the municipal plastic after a spending frenzy. 5
Mayor Tiffany Henyard and other officials lost their power to swipe freely on the Illinois village’s credit cards when the board voted Monday to freeze the municipal plastic after a spending frenzy.@tiffanyhenyard / Instagram
“There’s thousands and thousands of dollars for Amazon purchases, for PayPal, for Target, for Walgreens, for Jewel-[Osco] in the hundreds and thousands of dollars,” he added. The latter is a regional supermarket chain.

Another lawyer for the trustees, Burt Odelson, said the main goal was to “cut off her access and other operators in the municipality,” the station reported.

Explore More​

‘Super mayor’ Tiffany Henyard faces yet another lawsuit amid ongoing federal investigations

Ex-assistant of ‘Dolton Dictator’ Tiffany Henyard comes forward to address lawsuit over alleged sex assault

Tiffany Henyard

Dolton ‘super mayor’ Tiffany Henyard is target of FBI criminal probe, subpoenaed by feds

Henyard has faced accusations of misappropriating taxpayer money to cover personal expenses, including lavish travel and security that wasn’t necessary.

The self-proclaimed “super mayor” is in the midst of a federal probe that started months ago.

The feds have requested a trove of documents from the village, as well as a restaurant Henyard owns and other ventures, according to reports.

Video from the meeting is showing Tiffany Henyard calling what is going on at the meeting a ''shit show'' and that residents aren't looking at the facts as they relate to the community. 5
Video from a meeting in Thornton Township on April 9 shows Henyard calling what is going on at the meeting a ”s–t show” and that residents aren’t looking at the facts as they relate to the community.Kyle Mazza/NurPhoto/Shutterstock
Police vehicles are staging at a residence listed to Mayor of Dolton, Illinois, Tiffany Henyard. Police presence from the Village of Dolton Police Department is outside of Dolton Mayor Tiffany Henyard's home in Dolton, Illinois, United States, on June 2, 2024. 5
Police vehicles staging at a residence listed to Mayor Henyard on June 2, 2024.Kyle Mazza/NurPhoto/Shutterstock
The controversial leader has angered colleagues and residents, including on Monday night.

“Watching as this village is being run into the ground by this woman is pissing me off,” one longtime resident said at the meeting, according to Fox 32.

“We deserve a mayor that truly cares about our village and not a mayor who sees our village as her personal playground,” another resident said, per ABC 7 Chicago.

Before the meeting started, attendees already seated were forced to get back up and go through the metal detectors that weren’t initially working.

Henyard has faced accusations of misappropriating taxpayer money to cover personal expenses, including lavish travel and security that wasn’t necessary. 5
Henyard has faced accusations of misappropriating taxpayer money to cover personal expenses, including lavish travel and security that wasn’t necessary.Kyle Mazza/NurPhoto/Shutterstock
The self-proclaimed “super mayor” is in the midst of a federal probe that started months ago. 5
The self-proclaimed “super mayor” is in the midst of a federal probe that started months ago.@tiffanyhenyard / Instagram
During the meeting, a handful of village jobs were slashed following a 4-1 vote, but Henyard, who has described herself as Dolton’s “Super Mayor,” argued the layoffs were “political retaliation” by the trustees, according to the Chicago Tribune.

She said the workers who were supposedly cut would “still be employed in the village of Dolton.”

Trustees claimed the employment decisions were strictly business.

What do you think? Post a comment.
“The village is bleeding,” Trustee Brittney Norwood said, per the newspaper. “If residents knew the truth, they’d hit the roof.”

Former Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, who was hired to probe Henyard and the village, is scheduled to present her findings Thursday.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She didn’t show up to meeting. lol. Didn’t give Lori Lightfoot access to the info needed, but the info was more than enough to show this chick was out of control. If this she gets less than five years in the Feds, I’d be surprised. It’s about to come crashing down though. They got one of her right hand men cooperating with the Feds and they turned off the credit cards. So no more unchecked spending for anyone. :yes:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I find it interesting that the financials have not been submitted to the state in the last 3 years. The Mayor of Dolton might not be the only person who needs investigation. Who ever is at the state level and allowed this to take place needs to be investigated. Lewis Lacey needs to be in jail.

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
BGOL Investor
This broad is ... I wanna say gangsta but I can't. She is flexxin on them folks though. A big fuck you in the million range ... when they catch her ... :itsawrap:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see why this bitch has security. You make people wait just to cancel the meeting and then you reschedule meeting at a time when no one can call you on your shit. I don't live in Dolton, don't know anyone in Dolton or Thornton but if I did I would vote all of them out.
I used to live in Cal City.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Embattled “Dolton Dictator” Mayor Tiffany Henyard and other officials lost their power to swipe freely on the Illinois village’s credit cards when the board voted Monday to freeze the municipal plastic after a spending frenzy.

Dolton’s director of administrative services will only be allowed to use the village credit card after the board approves of the purchases, trustees said, according to reports — in a blow to Henyard’s control.

“This village has so many people with so many credit cards, they’re swiping like crazy and that’s why it had to come to a complete halt,” said lawyer Michael McGrath, who is representing Dolton’s trustees, according to WGNTV.

Mayor Tiffany Henyard and other officials lost their power to swipe freely on the Illinois village's credit cards when the board voted Monday to freeze the municipal plastic after a spending frenzy. 's credit cards when the board voted Monday to freeze the municipal plastic after a spending frenzy. 5
Mayor Tiffany Henyard and other officials lost their power to swipe freely on the Illinois village’s credit cards when the board voted Monday to freeze the municipal plastic after a spending frenzy.@tiffanyhenyard / Instagram
“There’s thousands and thousands of dollars for Amazon purchases, for PayPal, for Target, for Walgreens, for Jewel-[Osco] in the hundreds and thousands of dollars,” he added. The latter is a regional supermarket chain.

Another lawyer for the trustees, Burt Odelson, said the main goal was to “cut off her access and other operators in the municipality,” the station reported.

Explore More​

‘Super mayor’ Tiffany Henyard faces yet another lawsuit amid ongoing federal investigations

Ex-assistant of ‘Dolton Dictator’ Tiffany Henyard comes forward to address lawsuit over alleged sex assault

Tiffany Henyard

Dolton ‘super mayor’ Tiffany Henyard is target of FBI criminal probe, subpoenaed by feds

Henyard has faced accusations of misappropriating taxpayer money to cover personal expenses, including lavish travel and security that wasn’t necessary.

The self-proclaimed “super mayor” is in the midst of a federal probe that started months ago.

The feds have requested a trove of documents from the village, as well as a restaurant Henyard owns and other ventures, according to reports.

Video from the meeting is showing Tiffany Henyard calling what is going on at the meeting a ''shit show'' and that residents aren't looking at the facts as they relate to the community.''shit show'' and that residents aren't looking at the facts as they relate to the community. 5
Video from a meeting in Thornton Township on April 9 shows Henyard calling what is going on at the meeting a ”s–t show” and that residents aren’t looking at the facts as they relate to the community.Kyle Mazza/NurPhoto/Shutterstock
Police vehicles are staging at a residence listed to Mayor of Dolton, Illinois, Tiffany Henyard. Police presence from the Village of Dolton Police Department is outside of Dolton Mayor Tiffany Henyard's home in Dolton, Illinois, United States, on June 2, 2024.'s home in Dolton, Illinois, United States, on June 2, 2024. 5
Police vehicles staging at a residence listed to Mayor Henyard on June 2, 2024.Kyle Mazza/NurPhoto/Shutterstock
The controversial leader has angered colleagues and residents, including on Monday night.

“Watching as this village is being run into the ground by this woman is pissing me off,” one longtime resident said at the meeting, according to Fox 32.

“We deserve a mayor that truly cares about our village and not a mayor who sees our village as her personal playground,” another resident said, per ABC 7 Chicago.

Before the meeting started, attendees already seated were forced to get back up and go through the metal detectors that weren’t initially working.

Henyard has faced accusations of misappropriating taxpayer money to cover personal expenses, including lavish travel and security that wasn’t necessary. 5
Henyard has faced accusations of misappropriating taxpayer money to cover personal expenses, including lavish travel and security that wasn’t necessary.Kyle Mazza/NurPhoto/Shutterstock
The self-proclaimed “super mayor” is in the midst of a federal probe that started months ago. 5
The self-proclaimed “super mayor” is in the midst of a federal probe that started months ago.@tiffanyhenyard / Instagram
During the meeting, a handful of village jobs were slashed following a 4-1 vote, but Henyard, who has described herself as Dolton’s “Super Mayor,” argued the layoffs were “political retaliation” by the trustees, according to the Chicago Tribune.

She said the workers who were supposedly cut would “still be employed in the village of Dolton.”

Trustees claimed the employment decisions were strictly business.

What do you think? Post a comment.
“The village is bleeding,” Trustee Brittney Norwood said, per the newspaper. “If residents knew the truth, they’d hit the roof.”

Former Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, who was hired to probe Henyard and the village, is scheduled to present her findings Thursday.

She looks like Lil Wayne before all the face tats