Warner Bros Lands Black Samurai Movie From Color Purple Director Blitz Bazawule (Yasuke, the first African samurai in Japan) Assassin's Creed Shadows

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1uwozbb9tepc1.png

:cool:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

example of white people ignorant of a culture and try to super impose their whiteness....

fools feel entitled because they watched a whole bunch of Naruto & Kenshin

but

they are ignorant of names like Tokugawa, Musashi, Yagyu etc - so of course they are unaware of Yasuke

these twitter incels kept demonstrating how uneducated they are in Japanese history, class structure, or how feudalism worked in that society

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
If someone has an anime character(especially a cute female character) as their avatar on any Twitter they are to be taken as a joke, their rooms smell of Cheetos, sweat and dry cum. Ignore the troll, attention is their lifeblood.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
example of white people ignorant of a culture and try to super impose their whiteness....

fools feel entitled because they watched a whole bunch of Naruto & Kenshin

but

they are ignorant of names like Tokugawa, Musashi, Yagyu etc - so of course they are unaware of Yasuke

these twitter incels kept demonstrating how uneducated they are in Japanese history, class structure, or how feudalism worked in that society

I've been watching a couple of videos about this;you would have thought someone took a dump on their food or something....White men and coons are really mad about a known historical figure.

Hell,all of them can't even pronounce the fucking name correctly yet they want to go around trying to tell folks about Japanese history. Most of these people couldn't tell you what's Japan's native religion yet they they're going around acting like they're experts on the subject.Isaw one video of some guy trying to discredit the historian that was working with Ubisoft about Yasuke.

These people are insane. It's okay for white people to whitewash other cultures history but when an actual historic person is in a video game it's a problem.

It's crazy to me.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I find it weird that people have an issue with women characters. I mean Samus,Zelda,Lara Croft and Princess Peach are probably the biggest female characters in gaming history yet folks are throw a fit when a developer decides to have one as a main character.

Nobody wants to play a white male all the time. Hell,there's been more white women than black women as a main character.

This whole thing is just stupid.

And, people need to stop acting like black people stayed in Africa for most human history. Black people have traveled to Asia, Europe,both America's and Australia throughout history.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
I find it weird that people have an issue with women characters. I mean Samus,Zelda,Lara Croft and Princess Peach are probably the biggest female characters in gaming history yet folks are throw a fit when a developer decides to have one as a main character.

Nobody wants to play a white male all the time. Hell,there's been more white women than black women as a main character.

This whole thing is just stupid.

And, people need to stop acting like black people stayed in Africa for most human history. Black people have traveled to Asia, Europe,both America's and Australia throughout history.
They Do Know....Thats Why They Pissy About It and Try to Play Stupid......Cause We Were Traveling the World While They Were Living in Caves Playing in Their Own Shit