Warning ⛔️ ⛔️ 9/17 Israel did a cyberattack in Lebanon via ole skool pagers… Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah killed, Iran finally said fuck Israelis

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A7-A60556-B158-4-E95-9-CC6-2-DE3-DA340-D54.jpg

“Nasrallah: We know that the enemy has superiority on the technological level because it has American and NATO support”

“This is a declaration of war by Israel.
Hezbollah leader on device explosions”

“Israel detonated pagers and tried to kill 4,000 people in one minute.

In total, more than 5,000 devices were detonated in 2 days.”

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A7-A60556-B158-4-E95-9-CC6-2-DE3-DA340-D54.jpg

“Nasrallah: We know that the enemy has superiority on the technological level because it has American and NATO support”

“This is a declaration of war by Israel.
Hezbollah leader on device explosions”

“Israel detonated pagers and tried to kill 4,000 people in one minute.

In total, more than 5,000 devices were detonated in 2 days.”

any Israeli soldier deployed in the northern part must acknowledge that is a living pigeon !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
any Israeli soldier deployed in the northern part must acknowledge that is a living pigeon !
Dawg that’s one thing, but they plan on invading southern Lebanon and establishing a buffer zone…

From all the material folks(including yourself) have showed me from pass battles, I’m left with the impression
that shit won’t be possible

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dawg that’s one thing, but they plan on invading southern Lebanon and establishing a buffer zone…

From all the material folks(including yourself) have showed me from pass battles, I’m left with the impression
that shit won’t be possible

It’s too damn late we’re nearly a year into that conflict in Gaza , Hezbollah destroyed almost all their military infrastructure in the north. Hamas is still there. They lack human ressources, they have now female soldiers among foot soldiers in Gaza which tells how gradually stretched they are. IDF unit 98th is exhausted absolutely not in shape to face the Hezbolla.

it’s a disaster ! A year ago you couldn’t have convinced me that Israelis would perform this bad ! :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Roman Catholic Church controls the “western world” and the Jesuits are the conduit of propaganda for them and the Israelis.

They need Israel to exist to fulfill biblical prophecy however, Israel is not a place, it is a person (race of people). The truth of that race has been corrupted by Ashkenazi Jewish people.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nasrallah: 'The Israeli attack was secretive and unexpected; let me today say that ours will be in a similar nature, I won't mention a time, a place or a manner – you won't hear the response, you will SEE it'

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every IOT device needs to treated as a possible bomb.

Could create a market for post purchase inspections

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So y’all can kill any about if people y’all want but when they strike back, it’s hell on earth.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“The events of the last two days in Lebanon demonstrate the great ability of Israeli intelligence services to infiltrate the ranks of Hezbollah, one of its main enemies in the region. The guerrilla suffered a major attack that affected thousands of its militiamen (and unfortunately civilians). The attacks were repeated in the following hours, which led to an increase in the number of wounded. These events happened at the same time that new IDF reinforcements arrived in northern Palestine in line with the Lebanese territory (joining the ones that already arrived during the summer).
After eleven months of operations in the Gaza Strip, which have caused the death of more than 40,000 civilians and devastated the territory, Israeli forces are likely to start a new operation to invade southern Lebanon in order to dismantle the main Hezbollah strongholds. A new escalation is sadly looming in the Middle East”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Several men sit in a darkened room, watching a man speak on television.

Hassan Nasrallah, Hezbollah’s leader, made a televised address in Lebanon.Diego Ibarra Sanchez for The New York Times

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
0-B0-F95-D1-04-BA-4-D06-89-BD-7-B2-D6-A8-DED74.png

The Saudi Al-Arabiya network, publishes from its sources, that the target of the attack, Ibrahim Akila, was killed.

Akila was the operational leader in Hezbollah - the head of the pyramid of military activity, especially after the assassination of Hezbollah Chief of Staff Fouad Sakar at the end of July.

The US placed a $7 million bounty on Akila's head (higher than Fouad Shakar's) for his part in the bombing of the American embassy in Lebanon in 1983 in which 63 people were killed

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
One of the few telegram channels I visited thats not blocked from non-subscribers

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Does Israel expect Lebanon to keep letting them attack people on their soil without repercussions?

From what I have gathered in these last couple months… Lebanese folks have battled with Israel twice…

The material showed that Lebanese folks are bout that bullshit…

The one thing people ain’t talking much about is a couple of Yemenis fighters finally got to the area. They arrived in Syria and said to have missiles ready.

Israel trying to invading Lebanon should result into a massacre for them

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Breaking News:

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff, Major General Muhammad Al-Atefi and Major General Muhammad Al-Ghamari: We tell our enemies that from now on, you are in the crosshairs of our fire, and we will show no mercy. Whatever your response may be, the punishment will be of the same kind.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: Know that we are no longer talking; we are taking action, and our response will be painful. Every one who thinks of crossing the red lines of our people and our nation will feel it.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: We now possess military capabilities that allow us to deliver severe blows to our enemies.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: From our position of responsibility and based on the realities on the ground, we can say that the enemy has now become the defender, while we, thanks to God’s power, are in the position of the attacker.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: The criminal Zionist entity and its supporters must understand well that our strikes will continue to reach deep into the occupied territories, sending a clear message that any aggression against our land or our brothers will be met with immediate and strong reactions.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: There is no room for weakness or hesitation. The nation needs courage. Our enemies and their agents should know that we do not care about their reactions. We are determined to strike at their depth and sensitive positions.

We will not stop until the aggression against Gaza ends; this is a promise and a commitment that we will not retract, no matter the sacrifices.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Breaking News:

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff, Major General Muhammad Al-Atefi and Major General Muhammad Al-Ghamari: We tell our enemies that from now on, you are in the crosshairs of our fire, and we will show no mercy. Whatever your response may be, the punishment will be of the same kind.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: Know that we are no longer talking; we are taking action, and our response will be painful. Every one who thinks of crossing the red lines of our people and our nation will feel it.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: We now possess military capabilities that allow us to deliver severe blows to our enemies.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: From our position of responsibility and based on the realities on the ground, we can say that the enemy has now become the defender, while we, thanks to God’s power, are in the position of the attacker.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: The criminal Zionist entity and its supporters must understand well that our strikes will continue to reach deep into the occupied territories, sending a clear message that any aggression against our land or our brothers will be met with immediate and strong reactions.

The Yemeni Minister of Defense and Chief of Staff: There is no room for weakness or hesitation. The nation needs courage. Our enemies and their agents should know that we do not care about their reactions. We are determined to strike at their depth and sensitive positions.

We will not stop until the aggression against Gaza ends; this is a promise and a commitment that we will not retract, no matter the sacrifices.
LINK?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mfkr said he is issuing a warning to Israel, Britain and the US.....

See what Bibi's bitch ass done got "US" involved in?

Joe and Kamala better tell that mfkr Bibi his ass done wrote a check he can't cash and let Lebanon know, that Bibi is no longer under US protection.

But if they fuck with us, we won't hesitate to flatten that whole country

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see this different. At some point, they just need to leave Israel alone. That ain't going anywhere. Make peace, give back hostages, keep it moving. Try to build their own countries up. Get money from Saudis and US. Cause them Isralis will blow up the whole region before they leave that country. !!!! I know what I am saying is not popular in some circles, but it is the nekked truth.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I see this different. At some point, they just need to leave Israel alone. That ain't going anywhere. Make peace, give back hostages, keep it moving. Try to build their own countries up. Get money from Saudis and US. Cause them Isralis will blow up the whole region before they leave that country. !!!! I know what I am saying is not popular in some circles, but it is the nekked truth.
You think Israel would be so bold if they didn't have the full backing of the US? I wouldn't be surprised if we were the ones silently encouraging them while publicly denouncing their actions.