What’s the one thing that turns YOU off about a chick?

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm......let's see....
Smokers number 1 without a doubt. That sent sticks to everything.
Bad teeth. Crooked or discolored. Big turn-off.
Fake anything. Hair, ass, tits nails. Can make a reasonable accepting accommodation on hair and nails if they are realistic and not outlandish.
Proportionate in size and height. Have been with women from 4'9" to 5'11". As long as they carry it well, I'm in. No Grimaces or Catlin Clarks
Beggin' bitches. Always got they hand out like Allstate looking for paydays, gifts, grants, merch, etc. Don't have an issue on spending on a chick, but not if she feels entitled or it's expected, especially if she brings nothing but ass.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gap teeth
Overbite
Hairline traversing the mid-cranial region instead of the forehead
Greased down baby hair
Flat ass
Booty-doo (the belly sticks out further than the booty do)
Doesn't know how to wear makeup right
Shaved and drawn on eyebrows
Outfit exposing the belly area (for some reason, fat bitches do this in DC, MD and TX)
Bags of fat hanging from the elbows
The bottom half of her body doesn't match the top half
Smoker
Has an afrocentric name like Shaniqua, Rashida, LaDonna, etc.
Hairy upper lip
Hair on the chest
Has a boyish face (e.g. most chics @easy_b posts)
Liar
Cheater
Thief

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
When she is still t
1. Bad Teeth
2. Unkempt Hair
3. Body Odor (all areas)
4. Self Pity
5. Lack of Ambition
6. Aggression
7. Attitude
8. Self Absorbed.
9. Doesn't Cook
10. Feminist (this is a growing threat and very prevalent amongst women 35 and under)
you single?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
4. dirty socks/ dirty car / dirty house

I never understood that one either (dirty car). It's like "take some pride in one of your priciest possessions" ...

It doesn't take much to grab a garbage bag and dispose of stuff periodically. Wash the car or run it by a car wash. Get a little Dirt Devil vacuum and run it through the interior and trunk, shake out the floor mats & wipe down the console. It isn't a major challenge keeping a car interior presentable. Some people have their cars looking like dumpster bins, female or male.

Or the ladies with 50 - 75 products lined up all over their bathroom counters. That shit is clutter central. Store some stuff in the drawers or cupboard, etc.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotta ton but...#1) Subconscious/unconscious...belief that creating a more caucasian appearance will make them more attractive/higher value..We bear some responsibility since we're not exactly immune to our oppressor's generational programing.

giphy.gif

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not looking at a woman twice if she has pierced lip(s) A complete turn off. Of course, if down the line I get to find out she got those pretty (pussy) lips pierced, I wouldn't mind that
Aside of that most of my turn offs have been listed already.
Heavy make ups, wigs, a very  vain woman always talking about flashy, designer and unnecessarily expensive shit..
Oh and that stupid so called baby hair and those unnatural colored hairs/wigs

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
(in no particular order)
Too nice
Too many male friends
Touchy feely with other people
No personal hobbies/interests
Bubbly personality
Cries for simple shit
Being highly religious
Bad taste in music/movies/art
Stupidity
New age Feminist
Lack of political knowledge and caring
Bad conversationalist
Conservative values
Being white
Having white family
Already has kids
Wants kids in future
Non animal lover
Meanness
Vanity
Materialistic

(Physical turn offs)
Ugly face, don't need to be gorgeous but has to be unique, pretty or attractive to my standards. Also hate heavy make up and wigs/bleach blonde hair, rainbow hair, ECT.

Everything else physical is way down on the list

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A woman who has an unreasonable need for the attention of strangers puts me off. This can be expressed imo in many ways- the loud talking, overdone make up, all the tats and fake bodyparts- but can also manifest as the need to seek validation online or on social media.

Feels kind of strange talking about the things that turn me off rather than the things that I like, (feels like I'm complaining about someone that I don't even know) but other things that bother me are:

women who want/ try to tell me what I "need" to do, or who question the decisions I make in my own life, when
1) I don't ask for advice (or help)
2) bear the consequences and repercussions of any decisions I make

being fake or inauthentic with people

spending an excessive amount of time occupied by shallow things (like celebrities and celebrity gossip)

unpleasant/ nasty attitudes / being "mean" to people when it isn't warranted

women who take themselves too seriously

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn't realize how bad it was until it was too late.

Old cigarette breath, lol.

Marvelous, glorious titties though. My god.

I'm old, so I don't remember if this was TV/movie or if this actually happened in real life- but someone was making this same complaint about that stale cigarette breath- and another fella chimed in; "Give that bitch a tic-tac and fuck her!"

even though I don't remember where it came from, it still makes me laugh all these years later

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A woman who has an unreasonable need for the attention of strangers puts me off. This can be expressed imo in many ways- the loud talking, overdone make up, all the tats and fake bodyparts- but can also manifest as the need to seek validation online or on social media.

Feels kind of strange talking about the things that turn me off rather than the things that I like, (feels like I'm complaining about someone that I don't even know) but other things that bother me are:

women who want/ try to tell me what I "need" to do, or who question the decisions I make in my own life, when
1) I don't ask for advice (or help)
2) bear the consequences and repercussions of any decisions I make

being fake or inauthentic with people

spending an excessive amount of time occupied by shallow things (like celebrities and celebrity gossip)

unpleasant/ nasty attitudes / being "mean" to people when it isn't warranted

women who take themselves too seriously

co-sign

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
(in no particular order)
Too nice
Too many male friends
Touchy feely with other people
No personal hobbies/interests
Bubbly personality
Cries for simple shit
Being highly religious
Bad taste in music/movies/art
Stupidity
New age Feminist
Lack of political knowledge and caring
Bad conversationalist
Conservative values
Being white
Having white family
Already has kids
Wants kids in future
Non animal lover
Meanness
Vanity
Materialistic

(Physical turn offs)
Ugly face, don't need to be gorgeous but has to be unique, pretty or attractive to my standards. Also hate heavy make up and wigs/bleach blonde hair, rainbow hair, ECT.

Everything else physical is way down on the list
Bingo. Bad taste in movies/music/art. I was dating this chick for over a year, went to Lenox Mall to see ‘The Matrix’ when it first came out. After the movie and we walking out of the show and into the parking lot and I was geeked as hell. She said she didn’t like it….it was over for me at that point.

My next girl, who is now my wife, our first date I played ‘Back Dat Ass Up’ in my Jeep…she knew all of the words. I fell in love.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm old, so I don't remember if this was TV/movie or if this actually happened in real life- but someone was making this same complaint about that stale cigarette breath- and another fella chimed in; "Give that bitch a tic-tac and fuck her!"

even though I don't remember where it came from, it still makes me laugh all these years later

Lol @ the tic-tac!

This woman smoked like it was going out of style. Would have stayed with her had she gotten the patch or Nicorette gum. But she wanted to puff like a retro movie star, haha.

:roflmao3:

:cheers: