What the fuck is Busta Rhymes doing!?!?!?!???

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP, at least say...

editor_624edb91353f8-1-1024x523-5.png
Comedy overload. :lol: :lol::lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He is Fruity. I have well over 3 stories I could tell about his fruitiness....

When you find out your favorite rappers are battybois You look at everything different
We had a thread several yrs ago about busta on here for doing something dumb. I was on here explaining how everyone who’s basically been around busta rhymes has either one or know some sort of gay story about him. I even told a gay story about him that someone I know who interacted with him . I always say busta has the most gay stories out of every rapper

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:“Well over 3” could be 27, with would be well over 20. :roflmao: Do you have 4 stories or 17? Eight?
I would say 4 stories, at 4 different times that I was around him or directly within the vicinity of him and his people.

I'll say this much, spliff star ain't just his homeboy.....

Last edited:

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
My wife’s friend used to work in the hotel industry in Hawaii. When he was there he demanded new towels all the damn time. She had some delivered and a nigga was in his room in a robe and he went off demanding all sorts of shit like a pre Madonna. She said he was a complete dick head
I’ve heard from multiple sources in the industry that he is a dickhead

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would say 4 stories, at 4 different times that I was around him or directly within the vicinity of him and his people.

I'll say this much, split star ain't just his homeboy.....
I had questions about their relationship, makes complete sense

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve heard from multiple sources in the industry that he is a dickhead
I may have posted this on a different thread, but back in 1990, LONS performed at a hip hop show at my college in NYC. Students would help with logistics and running the show, so we'd meet most of the performers afterwards. Busta treated everybody like crap, but Dinko and Charlie hung out for about 15 minutes with anyone that wanted to chat.

Similar experience when 3rd Bass performed. Serch couldn't be bothered to speak to anyone, but Pete Nice was as cool as he seems. Kicked it with us for about 20 minutes before we all walked outside and he caught his taxi.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
We had a thread several yrs ago about busta on here for doing something dumb. I was on here explaining how everyone who’s basically been around busta rhymes has either one or know some sort of gay story about him. I even told a gay story about him that someone I know who interacted with him . I always say busta has the most gay stories out of every rapper

More than Puff?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Every rapper?

More than Young Buck? LL? Benzino? P. Shitty?

Doesn't the fact that he has 6 kids cover him?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

I'll say this much, spliff star ain't just his homeboy.....
Spiff star is his brother

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pre Madonna
And that's when it hit me.....LOL....I am thinking he was wilding out like Madonna was before Madonna....or some shit...LOL
I’ve never seen this spelled this way.

Then we minus whale say the way you have seen it spelled should be a mister meanor; and you need to stop putting the folks spelling it that way on a pedal stool.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Every rapper?

More than Young Buck? LL? Benzino? P. Shitty?

Doesn't the fact that he has 6 kids cover him?
Like I said if you know people in the industry and did biz in the industry, if you hear or come across certain people the individual whose name has the most fag stories is this nig. It seems like everyone has at least one personal story about this nig being gay