What the fuck is Busta Rhymes doing!?!?!?!???

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
It never fells. It's like to be official in the industry you have to ride the .
I hate saying names and I probably said to much. I thought I deleted the last names before anyone could peep it but I guess I wasn't fast enough. But what does it matter, 90% of these rap dudes are GangstaLicious.

Yep

The dude I'm talking about, I was talking to this dude about his albums and shit, and then he started complaining that the label hadn't paid him his money. But when he started venting he was acting like a pre madonna. This nigga was blinking his eyes and rolling his neck and he straight turned into a bitch.

Then I took him and the band to go get food. The restaurant they wanted to go to had two locations, and one was in ATL's gay territory, in midtown around 10th street. So I thought about it and said lemme test this nigga and asked, "Hey, they have two locations of this place. One is near Little 5 and the other is where the gay folks hang out." He immediately said, "Oh, the gay one......because it's usually cleaner". (Which by the way, I suggested another restaurant a few minutes later because I wasn't about to go out like that)

Then after the show we did, we were all back stage and it's bitches galore walking all around. And this nigga had a few dudes and they were all huddled up in a circle looking like a lil gay circle, like a bunch of females chatty pattying with each other. The female I was with, I asked her, "Yo are you seeing what I'm seeing?" And she was like, "Yeah! Them niggas looking gay as fuck right now". It was their energy bruh, very strange shit.

And then I remembered that a nigga I know, he's a well-known studio musician, told me that when he lived in NY he lived in the same apartment complex as the dude I'm talking about and was a roommate with another well known musician we all know, and that they had some suspect shit going on.

So that was it for me, I stopped fucking with them niggas. I stopped fucking with that whole scene, because I kept seeing all this gay energy seeping up through the cracks.....pause.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I remembsr.why back in the day when busta was skinny, there was a picture of him in a VIP section wearing some fla!boyant.shut sitting in some.dudes lap. It was in a magazine too and not some random internet shit. There was a pic with some young dude sitting on dame dashes lap in the VIP section. Other was brushing it off saying that's was his nephew.. They hiding I plain sight.

Last edited:

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
It is like a fucking disease, a terrible cerebral disease. Should have never been de-classified as a mental illness. One of the greatest crimes against humanity. It made sure these people cannot get the help they need.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
that video mentions diddy and pac holding hands? wtf?!
Pac hated puffy.
I put these videos up and then take them down because pac is dead and it's a waste of energy discussing somebody who isn't here too defend himself but I'll put this video up again. Draw your own conclusions is all I'm going say on this.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That was mad weird.

And I just saw him throw a drink at sister who patted his ass? I can kinda understand that I guess but that's also a little bit extra
A woman patting my ass ain’t getting a drink thrown at her like a fag. That’s what women do. I get my dick and ass grabbed by women in Vegas all the time. On the street!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A woman patting my ass ain’t getting a drink thrown at her like a fag. That’s what women do. I get my dick and ass grabbed by women in Vegas all the time. On the street!

I've been groped even at the office and didn't react like that.

But to fair if people been touching you for most of your life with no permission you might spazz out too.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I put these videos up and then take them down because pac is dead and it's a waste of energy discussing somebody who isn't here too defend himself but I'll put this video up again. Draw your own conclusions is all I'm going say on this.

Without pressing play,
You're a fag bro

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I've been groped even at the office and didn't react like that.

But to fair if people been touching you for most of your life with no permission you might spazz out too.
I've been groped by chicks MANY times while I was on stage. All I did was laugh and back up until I was out of their reach.