What unpopular opinions do you have?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I raise you... the tightness and wetness which would sound like a myth? Is much more fact as opposed to fiction.

but like ANYHTING... ymmv
Because fat bitches fuck less so it will be wet due to long dry spells . Tightness is based on anatomy not how many dicks been in them. But the less sex the wetter the pussy

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because fat bitches fuck less so it will be wet due to long dry spells . Tightness is based on anatomy not how many dicks been in them. But the less sex the wetter the pussy

If you think fat women fuck less, you're crazy.

They may get wifed up less but they are definitely getting fucked just as much as their skinny counterparts.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I raise you... the tightness and wetness which would sound like a myth? Is much more fact as opposed to fiction.

but like ANYHTING... ymmv
All I know is the tightest wettest pussies I've ever fucked were from slim girls, not only that they can flex allowing you to get balls deep. Fat chicks pussies tend to be too meaty and puffy with all types of blubber getting in the way of good fucking. But each his own.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All I know is the tightest wettest pussies I've ever fucked were from slim girls, not only that they can flex allowing you to get balls deep. Fat chicks pussies tend to be too meaty and puffy with all types of blubber getting in the way of good fucking. But each his own.

That hasn't been my personal experience

But that's the beauty of women