White farmers sue U.S. government over stimulus for black farmers...........

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

But but voting

<<“You can’t call this the big Black farmer bailout when almost none of them will get anything. Even if they were to do it, it’s not what it was sold to be. But we’re probably not even going to get it,” Wright said. “They could have done it within weeks. They were aware some angry people were trying to stop it. I think we’ll get the debt relief around the same time we get the 40 acres and a mule,”>>

:smh:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DOJ forgoes appeal of order blocking money for minority farmers

….While the Justice Department has filed appeals within hours to defend the administration’s high-profile priorities in areas like immigration, this time federal government lawyers let the 60-day appeal period run — and then run out.

“It’s very unusual not to defend a statute that you support,” said Neal Devins, a professor of law and government at William & Mary Law School.

@Supersav @KingTaharqa @Soul On Ice
But those must be trump lawyers..Biden would never

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man that shit will be funny as fuck

if the lawsuit goes on and they find out

they owe..."black" farmers billions more

in restitutions....and must pay immediately!!!!!!!

Oh LORD please make it so!!!!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But those must be trump lawyers..Biden would never
Vote vote vote

:lol:
"Some Black farmers argue that the Agriculture Department, led by Secretary Tom Vilsack, was too slow to disburse the debt relief and allowed critics time to mount a legal assault on the law."

You guys are happy black farmers are getting fucked over just for some "I told you so" points???

what part of the black agenda is this?? :smh::smh::smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
seems like your happy to me.... considering nothing comes without a struggle..particularly for black folk.. looking at the political landscape how long in YOUR opinion do you think it will take for reparations to happen?

Open to @Supersav @KingTaharqa @Soul On Ice

This isn't a direct reparations thread. Keep it on topic - The Biden Administration's failure to deliver for these Black farmers.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't a direct reparations thread. Keep it on topic - The Biden Administration's failure to deliver for these Black farmers.
Its @Coldchi thread so unless the the starter has a problem with it... the question stands.. If black farmers are getting massive pushback on this what makes you guys think reparations will happen within your lifetimes??? And what party other than the major two do you think can make that happen???

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Its @Coldchi thread so unless the the starter has a problem with it... the question stands.. If black farmers are getting massive pushback on this what makes you guys think reparations will happen within your lifetimes??? And what party other than the major two do you think can make that happen???

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I see the resident BGOL Pro-White racist cracka ass cracka is in this thread. In here representing for the hoe ass crackas.

you-aint-black-biden.gif

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ask the dems

Man the article the tweet was referencing is three years ago.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ask the dems

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Is it any less relevant today?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Guess that makes it better lmao...y'all don't run out of excuses for these clowns

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Democratic leaders are saying that they are scared if they move this legislation today, that it will hurt their chances of keeping control of the Congress," said Howard.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
The Democratic leaders are saying that they are scared if they move this legislation today, that it will hurt their chances of keeping control of the Congress," said Howard.

:rolleyes2:

They're gonna lose control anyway!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that discusses the feasibility of how reparations could work. It doesn't talk about the political plan to make it happen. Thats the OTHER part if the issue. This is where the black farmers parallels.

The criminal act was acknowledged.

the legal remedy was sought.

the monetary compensation was worked out. Thats the financial aspect of it right?

Between the two political parties...one generally signed off on the remedies for it.

Now comes the political/legal opposition that will tie up the issue in court for years before any black farmer gets a check.

headed up by of course a republican and powerful politician in own right..

staff_05.jpg

PartyRepublican
Term length4 years
Seat up for election2022
Salary$140,938
PERSONAL
HometownAustin
OccupationNurseryman and rancher
Age66

$4 billion in direct debt relief payments authorized in the American Rescue Plan — was stymied by lawsuits from white farmers before any checks were cut.

Now YOUR issue is the dems and biden didn't act fast enough or forceful enough when AGAIN how politics works

if this how a comparatively small issue was handled what makes any of you think reparations is going to be a simple thing of voting on it and cutting a check???

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that discusses the feasibility of how reparations could work. It doesn't talk about the political plan to make it happen. Thats the OTHER part if the issue. This is where the black farmers parallels.

the monetary compensation was worked out. Thats the financial aspect of it right?

Between the two political parties...one generally signed off on the remedies for it.

Now comes the political/legal opposition that will tie up the issue in court for years before any black farmer gets a check.

staff_05.jpg

PartyRepublican
Term length4 years
Seat up for election2022
Salary$140,938
PERSONAL

HometownAustin
Age66

$4 billion in direct debt relief payments authorized in the American Rescue Plan — was stymied by lawsuits from white farmers before any checks were cut.

Now YOUR issue is the dems and biden didn't act fast enough or forceful enough when AGAIN how politics works

if this how a comparatively small issue was handled what makes any of you think reparations is going to be a simple thing of voting on it and cutting a check???
Guess who else was a catalyst of the lawsuit and was apart of Trump's inner circle?
Miller10.30.jpg

STEPHEN MILLER

These dudes never seem to answer that question, but keep telling us that it can happen. I really don't understand their end game since a lot of their arguments aren't based on any sort of reality.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
see what I’ve been saying? The pro-whites AKA the BLUE hat MAGAs are now trying to deflect and call objective minded people “pro-white” although that shit doesn’t even apply. :confused:

the pro-whites are feeling the pain from their masters’ empire falling and are doing whatever they can to save it. Sorry but it is over. You had a good run, short run because you can never sustain more than 300 years, but time to step aside now and mark down in history which one of the so-called whites dropped the ball this time. (Bush, Jr., Clinton, Biden: 2x, Obama: pro-white, Trump)
I see the resident BGOL Pro-White racist cracka ass cracka is in this thread. In here representing for the hoe ass crackas.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

staff_05.jpg

PartyRepublican
Term length4 years
Seat up for election2022
Salary$140,938
PERSONAL

HometownAustin
Age66

Please tell or show me where I ever said "reparations is going to be a simple thing of voting on it and cutting a check". Exact quote please.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please tell or show me where I ever said "reparations is going to be a simple thing of voting on it and cutting a check". Exact quote please.
I never said you said it....I said what makes you THINK it will be a simple process? Your using the black farmers issue to show how democrats are a do nothing party that blacks shouldn't waste their vote when the ONLY reason this got as far as it has is because the dems got it there. Lord knows no other party has made the effort and there only two major parties to deal with.

So rather than talk BS about how do nothing democrats are why not talk about who needs to be brought to the forefront so that shit can get done in the manner you want it done. How about we try that and see how that works???:idea::idea::idea:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I never said you said it....I said what makes you THINK it will be a simple process? Your using the black farmers issue to show how democrats are a do nothing party that blacks shouldn't waste their vote when the ONLY reason this got as far as it has is because the dems got it there. Lord knows no other party has made the effort and there only two major parties to deal with.

So rather than talk BS about how do nothing democrats are why not talk about who needs to be brought to the forefront so that shit can get done in the manner you want it done. How about we try that and see how that works???:idea::idea::idea:

Once again, where did I say I think it will be a simple process?

And the complaints about the Biden Administration's handling of this issue are coming from the farmers themselves. Did you read the article?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again, where did I say I think it will be a simple process?

And the complaints about the Biden Administration's handling of this issue are coming from the farmers themselves. Did you read the article?
the farmers SHOULD complain and fight. But you guys snark over this as if the outcome would have different someone if we just not put biden in office or did whatever you guys think black people should do which is not vote

your boy @Supersav said

AVvXsEgCC_6ep1AYJCJKRY8OgVahvjGAxjx1Ck841nUoJ-EkFwu-VHF11UI55aTMVsMosebijdbDFh38DvwFDBfxM6HpqbvXrEhSNKoLlOBu7gHW5OdTCM2n-ayS5P_FGvUZlQbmkuo1qe_rNsjFQcu5IghVW8euO_hbKfpQ9D9dhqUTdxBAwevGS-yGC7L7=s16000

you and @KingTaharqa cosign it. :rolleyes2:

but you guys have no plan beyond that nonsense. When REPEATDLY ask about the political strategy of getting candidates who can push an agenda you guys get silent or name call or deflect.

Since this topic is about the black farmers getting compensated for years of discriminatory practices....WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FARMERS SHOULD DO TO GET SATISFACTION IN THIS ISSUE??

what course of action should they take?? what party should they vote for that WILL get things done? What candidates should they push for during the upcoming midterms??

open question for @KingTaharqa , @xfactor @VAiz4hustlaz @Soul On Ice and anyone else laffing at this issue.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: