White farmers sue U.S. government over stimulus for black farmers...........

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
386905main_moorhead_tm5_2009253.jpg

We need to get away from their toxic, magical thinking of the hybrids. Every square inch of land has nitrogen from fossil fuels pumped into it, massive water usage, and elimination of all biodiversity. They are hitting their limits, desperation importing or seizing of resources from other countries. They desperately chase me around looking demonic and schizophrenic.

It also makes you susceptible to attack as shown by Russia, having all this agriculture mechanization and nitrogen pumping. You don't need nuclear weapons for mutually assured destruction.

Black farmers not getting relief is a wake call that we need to go in a different direction than the hybrids.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cacs are truly psychotic, they got the money power

and STILL pocket watching Organic Americans..!

We are not dealing with normal people and we need

to stop acting like it!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I've answered that question more than once and in this thread. So if neither one of these parties will do anything for black people why do you continue to vote for either of them? You need an alternative? And in lieu of any alternative you will keep giving your vote away and hope they eventually come around..or like I suspect you don't give a damn about black issues because they don't affect you and yours. You're comfortable with this system because you think your above the rest
#jesusknowstheyheart

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've answered that question more than once and in this thread. So if neither one of these parties will do anything for black people why do you continue to vote for either of them? You need an alternative? And in lieu of any alternative you will keep giving your vote away and hope they eventually come around..or like I suspect you don't give a damn about black issues because they don't affect you and yours. You're comfortable with this system because you think your above the rest
Just because you can't fathom the idea of something and or you are too afraid to actually fight for something doesn't mean it can't happen. https://blackallianceforpeace.com/#home-above-fold

Is a good organization for you to start with. Grab ya balls be a man
That's a slightly more sophisticated version of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense. Not nearly as radical as theres no discussion on gun ownership or militias or organizing in a way that would include possible clashes and defense. So far all I read were statements of condemnation for various govt offenses, sign petitions for POC imprisoned in different parts of the world and donation appeals.

This is the coming revolution that will topple capitalism you're talking about??? :hmm::hmm::hmm: I guess you gotta start somewhere right :dunno::dunno:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a slightly more sophisticated version of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense. Not nearly as radical as theres no discussion on gun ownership or militias or organizing in a way that would include possible clashes and defense. So far all I read were statements of condemnation for various govt offenses, sign petitions for POC imprisoned in different parts of the world and donation appeals.

This is the coming revolution that will topple capitalism you're talking about??? :hmm::hmm::hmm: I guess you gotta start somewhere right :dunno::dunno:
Lol at you mocking people for organizing and doing something while your contribution is voting democrat

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol at you mocking people for organizing and doing something while your contribution is voting democrat
I'm not mocking anyone I recognize what it is....not a threat to capitalism :dunno: . BUT I did say you gotta start somewhere..

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
386905main_moorhead_tm5_2009253.jpg

We need to get away from their toxic, magical thinking of the hybrids. Every square inch of land has nitrogen from fossil fuels pumped into it, massive water usage, and elimination of all biodiversity. They are hitting their limits, desperation importing or seizing of resources from other countries. They desperately chase me around looking demonic and schizophrenic.

It also makes you susceptible to attack as shown by Russia, having all this agriculture mechanization and nitrogen pumping. You don't need nuclear weapons for mutually assured destruction.

Black farmers not getting relief is a wake call that we need to go in a different direction than the hybrids.

This is their classic behavior, just having as many offspring without planning, resource destruction, desperation seizing of resources. They have the ability to maximize crop production, yet lack population planning/setting up metrics.

Reptiles engage in this type of behavior, but thankfully are limited by food production and predators.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Under the Inflation Reduction Act, Congress has set aside a total of $2.2 Billion for discrimination claims with up to $500,000 available for each claim.

Applications for the funds allocated by the Inflation Reduction Act will be accepted until October 31, 2023.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but here's the kicker, hypocrisy, and greed......

The Trump administration created the market facilitation program (MFP) to offset the effects of the trade war, directing about $24 billion to American farmers. About 99.5% of the initial payments went to white farmers.
In 2020, the USDA established the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) to provide billions in financial aid to farmers impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) found that as of October 2020, nearly 97% of the $9.2 billion in CFAP aid that had been distributed went to white farmers. Furthermore, white farmers received on average eight times more in aid ($3,398) than the average Black farmer ($422).

now these mufuckas wanna sue, cuz black farmers are being given $4 billion in subsidies??? FOH!!

White farmers sue U.S. government over stimulus for 'socially disadvantaged farmers'

A group of American farmers, all of them white, is suing the government for race-based discrimination, alleging that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s loan forgiveness program for farmers of color is a violation under the Constitution.

“All of my clients just want to be treated equally,” Daniel Lennington, deputy counsel and lead attorney for the lawsuit, told Yahoo Finance. “They’re not looking for any special treatment. If there is a loan forgiveness program, they want it to be open to everyone, regardless of race. And if the USDA would like to formulate the loan forgiveness program to help farmers who have a particular need, my clients would be all in favor of that.”

The program, which allocated roughly $4 billion for "socially disadvantaged farmers, ranchers, or forest landowners," is part of a larger stimulus bill signed into law amid the coronavirus pandemic.

"Socially disadvantaged" in this case is defined as relating to groups "subjected to racial or ethnic prejudice because of their identity as members of a group without regard to their individual qualities."
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack previously stated that Biden administration policies aim to "root out whatever systemic racism and barriers may exist at the Department of Agriculture directed to Black farmers, socially disadvantaged farmers, and people who live in persistently poor areas of rural America."

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack holds a press briefing in the Brady Briefing Room of the White House in Washington, DC. on May 5, 2021. (Photo by Nicholas Kamm / AFP)
Eligible farmers would see up to 120% of their outstanding debts paid off as a result of the American Rescue Plan, with the extra 20% going toward taxes associated with the outstanding debt. An additional $1.01 billion in the bill will be provided for outreach, training, education, technical assistance, grants and loans, and funding for improving land access.

Lennington asserted that the plaintiffs are "all for USDA fixing its past racism with programs that are targeted to the victims of that racism. We would love for USDA to go out and find those farmers it discriminated against, and even their children, and make it up to them. But this law is specifically not targeted to the victims of race discrimination.”

The lawsuit argues that the Constitution “forbids discrimination by the federal government against any citizen because of his race.” Therefore, according to the plaintiffs, any race-based classifications “must be subjected to the most rigid scrutiny.”
John Boyd, president of the National Black Farmers Association, told Yahoo Finance that the lawsuit “shows the troubling pattern, and it looks like we’re going back in time in history where they just don’t want Blacks to have anything and be willing to be treated with dignity and respect. That’s it."

Farmer John W. Boyd Jr. criticized the lawsuit. (Photo by Scott J. Ferrell/Congressional Quarterly/Getty Images)

'Eight out of 10 Blacks in the state of Texas who applied for federal aid were denied'
Boyd stressed that Black farmers were facing problems related to discrimination and lack of government support long before the pandemic.
“I’ve been trying to get debt relief for Blacks and other farmers of color for over 30 years,” he said. “This wasn’t a new request at all. When I first heard about the [new lawsuit], I immediately thought about history where Blacks were enslaved, Native Americans lost all their land at the great of many white men.”
There were nearly 1 million Black farmers in 1920, the most ever. As of April 2019, there are roughly 45,500 Black farmers, which account for 1.3% of the population, the Guardian reported. Those farmers own just 0.52% of farmland in the country, while making less than $40,000 a year (compared to white farmers who make over $190,000 annually).

The agriculture commissioner for the state of Texas, Sid Miller, also filed a lawsuit against the stimulus program for farmers of color, calling it unconstitutional.

Asked about Miller's lawsuit, Boyd noted that "eight out of 10 Blacks in the state of Texas who applied for federal aid were denied. So instead of filing a suit to complain for white farmers, why isn’t he doing something to help Black farmers in his very own state obtain access to credit that USDA and other state agencies where he could be more helpful to farmers of color there?”

Fucking ridiculous!!! The whole agriculture business in the US has been Jim Crow forever!!!

Shiiit break out the lawsuits, Black folks about to get rich. They win this one, we win em all for 200+ years of unequal land wealth and crop subsidy distribution.

Cacs like to pretend Black farmers had the same rights from the jump. Weak ass pussy ass crackas

Fuck them CACs.

Yep this is why I am glad they put this in the bill because black farmers got screwed last year when Trump tried to do this. People we have a very long way to go in this country it’s going to get a little worse as the white population decrease.
Update: Forgive me if this was posted earlier

U.S. News

Black and other minority farmers are getting $2 billion from USDA after years of discrimination​

FILE - Farmer John Boyd Jr., poses for a portrait during a break from bailing hay at his farm in Boydton, Va., Thursday, May 27, 2021. (AP Photo/Steve Helber, File)
By SUMMER BALLENTINE
Updated 4:08 PM PDT, July 31, 2024
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) — The Biden administration has doled out more than $2 billion in direct payments for Black and other minority farmers discriminated against by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the president announced Wednesday.
More than 23,000 farmers were approved for payments ranging from $10,000 to $500,000, according to the USDA. Another 20,000 who planned to start a farm but did not receive a USDA loan received between $3,500 and $6,000.
Most payments went to farmers in Mississippi and Alabama.
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack told reporters that the aid “is not compensation for anyone’s loss or the pain endured, but it is an acknowledgment by the department.”
The USDA has a long history of refusing to process loans from Black farmers, approving smaller loans compared to white farmers, and in some cases foreclosing quicker than usual when Black farmers who obtained loans ran into problems.

National Black Farmers Association Founder and President John Boyd Jr. said the aid is helpful. But, he said, it’s not enough.
“It’s like putting a bandage on somebody that needs open-heart surgery,” Boyd said. “We want our land, and I want to be very, very clear about that.”

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Update: Forgive me if this was posted earlier

U.S. News

Black and other minority farmers are getting $2 billion from USDA after years of discrimination​

FILE - Farmer John Boyd Jr., poses for a portrait during a break from bailing hay at his farm in Boydton, Va., Thursday, May 27, 2021. (AP Photo/Steve Helber, File)
By SUMMER BALLENTINE
Updated 4:08 PM PDT, July 31, 2024
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) — The Biden administration has doled out more than $2 billion in direct payments for Black and other minority farmers discriminated against by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the president announced Wednesday.
More than 23,000 farmers were approved for payments ranging from $10,000 to $500,000, according to the USDA. Another 20,000 who planned to start a farm but did not receive a USDA loan received between $3,500 and $6,000.
Most payments went to farmers in Mississippi and Alabama.
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack told reporters that the aid “is not compensation for anyone’s loss or the pain endured, but it is an acknowledgment by the department.”
The USDA has a long history of refusing to process loans from Black farmers, approving smaller loans compared to white farmers, and in some cases foreclosing quicker than usual when Black farmers who obtained loans ran into problems.

National Black Farmers Association Founder and President John Boyd Jr. said the aid is helpful. But, he said, it’s not enough.
“It’s like putting a bandage on somebody that needs open-heart surgery,” Boyd said. “We want our land, and I want to be very, very clear about that.”

im glad u brought the back.. 2 people who made this happen.. Obama & Kamala from what I recall.. but yeah "Indian" Kenyan" tangibles" etc etc

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew I want insane when I said it then cos I kinda remember its of it
As President, Barack Obama continued to fight for black farmers, and on December 8th, 2010, he signed legislation that would give $1.25 billion in compensation to black farmers. I had the privilege of representing the nation's African-American farmers in the room the day he signed the bill.Dec 15, 2023

President Obama's Important Role in Achieving Justice for ...

https://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/12/08/obama.black.farmers/index.html

Obama signs measure funding black farmers settlement

By the CNN Wire Staff
December 8, 2010 7:36 p.m. EST
President Obama signs an act funding settlements with minority farmers and Native Americans on Wednesday.
President Obama signs an act funding settlements with minority farmers and Native Americans on Wednesday.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS