**** White Girl **** Country music star Lainey Wilson got a little ass on her

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is that ass the real deal or a fugaze ? implants ?
It looks average in these earlier photo's

27973405_1580410872042064_7204029508276302612_n.jpg
78491652_2585475384868936_1847195305783590912_n.jpg

How OLD are these pics? She was much thinner than now

carly-pearce-mickey-guyton-lainey-wilson-cmt-awards-34.jpg

1200px-Lainey_Wilson_2020.jpg

Last edited:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
You don't care but you in here mad as fuck. Go on social media and complain, but your argument carries the same dumb weight no matter where you present it.
Because niggas are dumb and felt attacked by my comment and their need to defend their right to like white asses.

Stupid niggas, got so upset when the core of my statement was that black men do the most over white women.

Blinded asses niggas go insane over that white meat.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1500 for 5 hrs nope still to cheap.. that’s 300 an hr.. nope.. it’s really per nut and that’s still to low as far as only charging $300.. as for bgol discount you trying to run a charity or a bizz
:hmm::idea:$1500 per hour & its a 2 hr min. doesnt matter if you nutt too fast or if ya dick wont get hard. you dnt get a refund or a do-over. :dunno: i wouldnt consider her prime cac pussy. she just sings trailer park toons & happens to be good @ it.
$2500 per hr to fuck her in the ass while she's on her knees playing the guitar & singing ya favorite cac trailer park cacyhillbillcacy toons.

maybe let you watch the bitch wash ya car while shackled @ the ankles & wrist ass naked.....you can even whip her wit the bullwhip all for an extra $1500. nice package deal. extra $500 ill let you put ya cigarettes out on her forehead or nipples. :dunno: she's really a low-value cacwhore in my opinion, Id feel better charging a grip for a more higher profile & better looking cac whore runaway celebrity cacing cac bitch.

its the holidays..... im not paying the bitch so its all profit, Im not loosing. Let these niggaahcacs that love cacs live a little.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
A black woman's thinking.

They're the only ones who feel they can dick police black men. As if we shouldn't like a fit, sexually attractive woman because her skin is a different color.

FOH
Shut up goofy, nobody is stopping you from fucking white women lol you mad because you feel attacked by my comment.

No policing shit, but I'm still going to call you a coon so either ignore or stay salty.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shut up goofy, nobody is stopping you from fucking white women lol you mad because you feel attacked by my comment.

No policing shit, but I'm still going to call you a coon so either ignore or stay salty.

Without context, show anyone this comment and they will tell you it was said by a woman.

Tells you all you need to know.

Perhaps you’ll feel more at home at Lipstick Alley.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Without context, show anyone this comment and they will tell you it was said by a woman.

Tells you all you need to know.

Perhaps you’ll feel more at home at Lipstick Alley.
if a chick has booty and i'm feeling her, i'm tryin' to hit it
life it way too short to worry about what someone else thinks.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Niggas stay giving these pasty bitches attention just cause they got a little booty. We STILL doing this well after the 90s and early 2000s. Even in current the age of technology and training. Shit isn’t unique anymore.

Her’s is real tho fam. She is a cutie and can sing and can act BUT just a country chick that got older and gained some weight. She was always thick tho.

It’s just like Kelly Clarkson.

She was always a little curvy chick with a nice ass. Few years later, she was thick as hell with a big country booty and people were shocked. Few years later, she got fat ALL OVER and turned into a Pinky sized chubster.

I give her credit for this tho - she handling it WAY better than the ATnT chick. Lily completely overeacted and LOST her fans. I don’t give that chick a second look or a click now.
:lol:

Chick can sing, and it was her ass that made me check her out. :yes:

First time I saw her was on Yellowstone and she was trying to hide that thing for awhile. She is noticeably thicker than ALL the women on that show. Wifey said wow, that white girl built like a sister - she gonna be a star after this.

next thing you know she’s everywhere.

oNE

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And it's shows the insecurity

Because THIS was the positive reaction she was getting....

But once "the other side " started giving her attention and dem white fans started calling her fat...

Well you see it

every ten years or so white chicks discover that having a big ass and hips isnt a bad thing...then like you said they get called fat and shrink back into their shells... :rolleyes2:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup, that’s exactly what happened.

Sad as f**k.

If she could have waited?

Had some real self esteem and the courage of her conviction and REALLY accepted the new fans she was getting?

She could have linked up with Beyonce and Sha boozy etc...

but nah she like being on the back of the hayride where those SAME fans will drop her in a heartbeat and crack jokes about her now flat Ozempic ass.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Laney you can get small as you want… hell get like olive oil….

We saw you like this

dxJOQDl.gif

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
And it's shows the insecurity

Because THIS was the positive reaction she was getting....

But once "the other side " started giving her attention and dem white fans started calling her fat...

Well you see it

PAWGs Always Gotta Home Over Here Where They Will be Appreciated and Can Bask In Zods Grace and Love :hellyea: