White Panhandlers?

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I was a kid, my mother would never give money to a white bum. She'd take one look at him and say, "No reason for that." -Chris Rock

RV-AJ832_ARIELY_G_20130301173238.jpg

Has anyone noticed an influx of white panhandlers lately? Some of them even have signs!:smh: And are even begging black folks for money. Is it happening where y'all live?

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I been seeing them since the 80s in areas like Haight St SF or St Marks Place NYC and hace always told them either "you're white go get a job" or "put it on daddys platinum card u have hidden in your filthy pocket" and this face :hmm:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
There are a lot of them in this area. In fact, the busier intersections have them. In North
Dallas, I would say that 3 out of every 4 panhandlers are white, and I often ask myself
why I should give money to people whom society gives so many advantages

bigirl

BGOL Investor
Crystal meth

Every single one I see has that look. Back in the 80s on Haight St I learned something very interesting about that though. I would sometimes talk to these people Sitting on the filthy sidewalk and ask them WHY and MOST of them were Ritalin babies and explained to me that meth has opposite effect on them as it would on us it is like a valium or heroin or some type of relaxant to them. Not sure if still is same now but I do know they have ramped up the "ADHD" diagnoses extensively over the last 20 years and is still a form of speed prescribed just not called ritalin anymore. Regardless I am not giving them not even one EC penny.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
A begging white man in America is a three time loser! In this country the white male is the most privileged citizen. If that fool can't get out of the gutter he has no one to blame but the man in the mirror. Fuck em'. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

From the The DEBUNKING of KOGALEE.... thread:

It always boggles my mind when I see white people who turn out to be complete losers. This country was built on a system of white supremacy that is tilted in their favor, a system that is designed for them to achieve a decent standard of living just by giving minimal effort.

How are you a 40 yr old white fry cook? :confused: Did you have a drug habit?

How did you lose in this system, kogalee?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A begging white man in America is a three time loser! In this country the white male is the most privileged citizen. If that fool can't get out of the gutter he has no one to blame but the man in the mirror. Fuck em'. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Yep. I don't give to anyone any more.

When I was 18 and kinda naive, I drove up to a gas station to get gas. This brotha out of nowhere comes to me at the entrance and asked for $5 saying he ran out of gas and he's trying to go home to his family across town. I was like fuck it, and gave him the $5.

Man this dude didn't have the decency to wait until I drove away to come out the store with a 40 oz bottle in his hand and start chopping up with some other winos :smh: I said never again after that..

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
I thought it was just me but i seem to see them everywhere i look now, i never look twice at em if you can stand on the corner every day and beg you can get a job holding a fucking sign ( WE BUY GOLD FOR CASH) FUCK EM!!

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They've been making their way through Harlem in the last few years. You see "hipster panhandling couples" walking around here more often now.

My Sister and I saw one White dude opening the door for folks at a checking cashing place on 125th a few years ago.

My Sister was like, "THAT WHITE MOTHER FUCKER BETTER GET HIS ASS A JOB!"

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
When I was a kid, my mother would never give money to a white bum. She'd take one look at him and say, "No reason for that." -Chris Rock
Has anyone noticed an influx of white panhandlers lately? Some of them even have signs!:smh: And are even begging black folks for money. Is it happening where y'all live?

all over houston... i've seen several white panhandlers.

most of the time, they're druggies, mental, or war vets... or a combination of all three of those.

whenever i go out to eat and take home my leftovers, when they beg for change, i hand them the "doggy" bag... and most times, they're like this :D:D:D.

in both NOLa & Houston tho... i've NEVER seen an asian panhandler.

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

most of the time, they're druggies, mental, or war vets... or a combination of all three of those.

whenever i go out to eat and take home my leftovers, when they beg for change, i hand them the "doggy" bag... and most times, they're like this :D:D:D.

i saw an asian one in queens. i looked at him like i just saw bigfoot! :eek:

bigirl

BGOL Investor
i saw an asian one in queens. i looked at him like i just saw bigfoot! :eek:

:lol: It has one crazy alcoholic and lawd only knows what else one in chinatown manhattan in the vicinity of Lafayette or Centre and Walker St. He will stand in the middle of the road screaming and throwing shit and blocking traffic and both people stuck in traffic and business owners give him money to go away. Every day...

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
man i thought i was the only one who was noticing this.

3 major intersections in my area of town have white panhandlers, a young couple and a dog, two old white men at to different spots, one with a dog.

this is a majority Black area too.

fuck are THEY thinking?

but since they keep working this area they must be pulling in some good cash.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
They are a permanent part of the landscape in SF.

White sand asians.

Anytime you want to debunk the asian stereotype, just come here.

Talk about projects with clothes hanging out the window of buildings, homelessness, living in filth etc....

Crazy shit man.

The only reason we act shocked is because we are judged by our worst while whites and asians are judged by their best.

:smh:

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
See them in the Sip every now then. When I was in Colorado, mannnn, they were everywhere. Some even had a scam network in Denver. MFs put on military Bdus and pretending to be vets. Colorado is a military state so they were cleaning up. They eventually got busted.

john blackcorn

Rising Star
Registered

this is part of the reason the white suicide rate is so high. it says alot about your character and the type of person you are if your white and broke.

30-suits

Rising Star
Registered

used to be a chink panhandler off holly hal and knight rd i looked at him like :hmm: bitch you better open a dry cleaner

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yep - quite a few in Bklyn - their forefathers spinning in their graves. Not even 0.01 I'm giving to them. Use white privilege to get through it - they have it from head to toe.
Calling me brother...GTFOH...I ain't your brother.