White Panhandlers?

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
A begging white man in America is a three time loser! In this country the white male is the most privileged citizen. If that fool can't get out of the gutter he has no one to blame but the man in the mirror. Fuck em'. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Exactly...we still live in a society where a Black man, with no criminal history, who possesses a Bachelors degree is less likely to be employed than a criminalistic white boy with no college education.

A whitey who is bum should fuckin' end himself.

Sent from the South Bay Gardena Career Center

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
What a coincidental thread. Just tonight in downtown Detroit, I saw two Brothas emptying the pockets of a white panhandler. :smh:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I think they have a panhandler association here. Seriously. I just happened to be at an intersection once where one guy walked up to the other and got the sign asking for money handed off to him. I was like WTF, they're working shifts?? :lol: 90% of the panhandlers I see are white. This one black guy I had to say something to tho. Day after day he would be out with this little kid (around 5-8 years old) asking for money. That kid should be out playing or something, not being used for sympathy. I gave money to him once, then had to ask him how many days in a row does he need gas money and to take that kid home so he could have a life. You have to be careful though, you never know if someone will snap or get violent. I won't lie tho, I'm always good for a dollar or two as long as they ask respectfully. I think I have that compassionate, good-Christian woman vibe. Either that or I look like a sucker. :lol:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
used to be a chink panhandler off holly hal and knight rd i looked at him like :hmm: bitch you better open a dry cleaner

:lol::lol::lol:

and i agree... what's with the man + woman + dog beggars? most of the times, they have some really, really good-looking dogs too.

one dude was with his gf & had a black bulldog. :eek:

max: "i don't have any change, but i'll buy the dog from you, right now."
bum: "that would be like me selling my kid."
max: "one day your broke ass might have to eat that kid... how much?"

:hmm:

l.jpg

like this, but full grown with a super shiny mirror coat. :eek: i'm betting they were undercover cops tho.

black-n-tan

Star
Registered
This brings one of my pet peeves, white people complaining about welfare. People on welfare are getting next to nothing! You can't buy a car on welfare, you can't buy a house on welfare so how da hell can anyone resent someone on welfare??? I have to give Ronald Regan credit though, he took his base and turned their heads permanently downward, looking at poor folks while completely ignoring the assraping they are getting from the rich.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor

and i agree... what's with the man + woman + dog beggars? most of the times, they have some really, really good-looking dogs too.

l.jpg

like this, but full grown with a super shiny mirror coat. :eek: i'm betting they were undercover cops tho.

They give them dofs to stabilize them mentally.

Gives them something to care for and help them retain their humanity.

:cool:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
They use the dog to try to garner sympathy and claim its for dog food or vet bill and CACs fall for that shit every second of the day :smh:

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A small minority of them have jobs! The right corner could be more lucrative to them than min. wage. I had a small franchise business owner lament that his cook would not show up to work on Wed. and Thurs. because he made more money panhandling on those days than working. My state is definitely #1 in panhandling.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They've been here. Da OP talk as though it's a new phenomena.

truth.com....nigs act like their ain't a shitload of loser cacs out there...use to always seem them cacs downtown manhattan holding there signs saying not a fucking word with their head down.i've never giving bread to a cac panhandler..hell at least the black panhandlers will put on a show for u fo dat bread..tell some jokes, sing a song, play some music do a dance fo dat bread and i'll throw a dollar or few at my brothers in need

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I been seeing them since the 80s in areas like Haight St SF or St Marks Place NYC and hace always told them either "you're white go get a job" or "put it on daddys platinum card u have hidden in your filthy pocket" and this face :hmm:

Kind of harsh, don't you think? Granted, whites are given great privileges in this country, but people try to act as if America doesn't have class issues as well. There are plenty of po', down-on-their-luck white folks out there.

The only reason we act shocked is because we are judged by our worst while whites and asians are judged by their best.

:smh:

:yes:

l.jpg

I've seen the couples with dogs as well.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here in Philly, we have the white couples with the dog, or dirty single white girl. Also the is the "Iraq Vet" that rides the train during rush hour. He has his speech down to a oscar worth performance.

kogalee

Banned
From the The DEBUNKING of KOGALEE.... thread:

I lost my dick in ya momma's pussyhole mullafucka! Right after I emptied my ballsack in ya momma's mouf when she was preggers with you morthaforkaaaaa! Woid to your mortha, I'm ya fortha!!! :yes::yes::yes::dance::dance:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: Every 8 feet in Las Vegas!!! Never Asian. The Asians must do random sweeps looking lost souls ad either euthanize or add ingredients to em and make meals. Either way, you don't see many of them laying in the streets.

:eek:...Correction: them muffuckaz is Ninjas!!!!! Prolly lookin right at em up against a wall or dangling from a ledge! :lol:

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
Exactly...we still live in a society where a Black man, with no criminal history, who possesses a Bachelors degree is less likely to be employed than a criminalistic white boy with no college education.

A whitey who is bum should fuckin' end himself.

Sent from the South Bay Gardena Career Center

:yes::yes:

mike123

Rising Star
Registered

l.jpg

:lol::lol:

RiverCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
plenty of both here in south fl
da whites and females seem to make the most from what i hear

boss429

Potential Star
Registered
Just tryin' to get in on the hustle blacks been on for a while!!! That shit don't got nothin' to do with race ya'll!!! If you out there beggin', you don't have any morals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Nothing disrespectful was said about your son. Stop referencing him if you don't want him referenced.

And you fall the fuck back before you even start all that pseudo tough guy talk, because I see you already planning to go there.

Man shut up will ya

I don't want to hear u speak anymore dawgs

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
He's from NYC

And I already invited him for them hands

No response

U on the other hand are talkin about Jr for no reason

It's not right dawgs

U want to get a rise out of me