White Panhandlers?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Some White folks have gotten to the point where they have just given up.

And a large majority of them continue to vote against their best interests just cause they don’t want to see non-Whites benefit in this country.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
f494d118-bd72-43df-820e-7cc3c6f9f773-Boyle_2.jpg

RomeoBaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wondering if the second sign is real….
My thoughts exactly. The letters were done in Photoshop and they don't quite fit on that board. The S by her hand looks crazy... I don't believe that someone would one lowercase e backward but the next one and all the uppercase ones are ok. #suspect

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see them but I don't have nothing for them and with my people I normally don't give em much cause during the holiday season I do what my father would do and bless people with a bottle,a meal,a $20 here and there and keep it moving.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they've even gotten more methodical with their panhandling approach...
instead of hanging out at highway off ramps and busy intersections, they loiter in front of laundry mats and car washes.....places they know people are gonna have change.
For most, its just a hustle,....they're not trying to get off the street. Its a group of 6 panhandlers in north Dallas that actually work in rotating shifts.
They'll swap the sign out with each other and take turns standing there for 2 hours at a time........every fuckin day.
I aint giving you shit except a nasty look.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Few years ago, there were some Armenian or Romanian professional panhandlers hitting up Maryland, they probably still do, often dragging their lil kids along for sympathy. I fell for that shit and offered to buy diapers for the kids but they refused and wanted $.
That happened in Lanham, MD, fast forward 2 yrs ago, I see the same dude and his extended or bigger family this time at the Germantown MD Walmart with signs saying they need food for their kids and my wife nearly fell for it but I stopped her and told her to monitor them.
She offered to buy the so-called food at Walmart store for the kids and predictably, they refused and wanted money so we refused. We moved across to the Target parking lot to monitor them for about 45 mins since we had nothing better to do and these bitch ass unwashed cave vampires congregate at a 2yr old Honda Odyssey ELITE minivan, ELITE! How is your "broke" ass affording a minivan, let alone a top of the range version?
Wifey was utterly disappointed :giggle:

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homeless cacs be at the corner of North and Northside panhandling.

That's literally right next to Georgia Tech, a premier US University.

Want me to support your poor life choices?

Can't do it. Won't do it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Few years ago, there were some Armenian or Romanian professional panhandlers hitting up Maryland, they probably still do, often dragging their lil kids along for sympathy. I fell for that shit and offered to buy diapers for the kids but they refused and wanted $.
That happened in Lanham, MD, 2 yrs ago, I see the same dude and his extended or bigger family this time at the Germantown MD Walmart with signs saying they need food for their kids and my wife nearly fell for it but I stopped her and told her to monitor them.
She offered to buy the so-called food at Walmart store for the kids and predictably, they refused and wanted money so we refused. We moved across to the Target parking lot to monitor them for about 45 mins since we had nothing better to do and these bitch ass unwashed cave vampires congregate at a 2yr old Honda Odyssey ELITE minivan, ELITE! How is your "broke" ass affording a minivan, let alone a top of the range version?
Wifey was utterly disappointed :giggle:
I ain't giving a muthafucka shit because I think they're all hustling!

Reactions: PJN