Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Biden must step down by the time of the Democratic convention or Trump will be president.

It is possible that only the Stormy Daniels hush money trial will conclude before the election...

... so those who were hoping those much-discussed 91 indictments would crush Trump seem to be fucked.

The Democratic nominee is going to have to beat Trump.

Can that happen if it is Biden?

He has the lowest approval rating of any president facing re-election in the last 30 years by almost 10 points!!!

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good luck with that. Who are the demorats going to get Kamala a woman no one wanted last election cycle or Michelle a woman with no political experience other than fucking a former president who at this point probably couldn't win?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Yall mofos are funny. Trump is going to lose by even a larger margin then he did in 2020.

Trump's approval rating was 46% at the end of January 2020. Near Obama 2012 level. He lost the popular vote by nearly 5% and the electoral college by three closely-decided states.

Biden's current approval is 9% lower than that and the Electoral College is biased toward Republicans.

I thought some convictions might bail him out but hope of that is fading.

What reason is there to believe that Biden will win at all, much less "by even a larger margin"?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Good luck with that. Who are the demorats going to get Kamala a woman no one wanted last election cycle or Michelle a woman with no political experience other than fucking a former president who at this point probably couldn't win?

Kamala would do better. Maybe a non-threatening governor like Tim Walz of Minnesota, who has a really good record.

There are a lot of options to argue for.

Biden is not one of them-- That can at least be argued at this point. Biden as a viable option is questionable at best right now.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kamala would do better. Maybe a non-threatening governor like Tim Walz of Minnesota, who has a really good record.

There are a lot of options to argue for.

Biden is not one of them-- That can at least be argued at this point. Biden as a viable option is questionable at best right now.
The problem as I see it the Democrats have either lost the Black vote in Chicago, New York City and maybe other sanctuary city's or are on the verge of losing the Black vote. I don't believe the Democrats can win the White House without New York.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump's approval rating was 46% at the end of January 2020. Near Obama 2012 level. He lost the popular vote by nearly 5% and the electoral college by three closely-decided states.

Biden's current approval is 9% lower than that and the Electoral College is biased toward Republicans.

I thought some convictions might bail him out but hope of that is fading.

What reason is there to believe that Biden will win at all, much less "by even a larger margin"?
:lol: ..because he's running against Trump and everyone voting in 2024 was alive from 2016 - 2020.

Dude was a disaster and everyone knows it.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Subscribe the the 538 podcast this year, educate yourself.

This is a you issue, not a polling issue.
Naw most polls over sample Republicans and certain people like to trumpet that bullshit so yeah some of us smart cats looking at them polls sideways.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Biden’s approval rating has been low since he got sworn into office.

Clinton and Obama had low approval numbers thru-out their administrations.

The approval numbers don’t mean anything.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Op, did you pay any attention the the S.C. primaries?
You're kidding, right?

That was a tree that fell in the forest with nobody around to hear it. I listened to Meet the Press and Face the Nation this morning and, between the two, that unimportant contest got one sentence at the end of FTN.
You're funny man. :lol:

Oh, you meant 2020?

There was literally just an SC primary yesterday so the question was unclear if that's what you meant.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I don't believe any approval rating polls
Who are they asking and how

I didn't mean to be an ass, btw-- I should've responded differently.

But you're also being an ass to act as if every polling expert is just making this shit up.

They can't ask everyone so they sample and every poll has a margin of error based on the methodology and sample size.

Some polls are terrible, some have proven to be reliable over time.

Just saying "I don't believe any approval rating polls" is asinine.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
:lol: ..because he's running against Trump and everyone voting in 2024 was alive from 2016 - 2020.

Dude was a disaster and everyone knows it.

Yeah, "everyone"-- Biden's gonna win unanimously. Got it.

:rolleyes:

Being Competent/Effective
Trump 48%
Biden 32%

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Naw most polls over sample Republicans and certain people like to trumpet that bullshit so yeah some of us smart cats looking at them polls sideways.

I referred him to 538, which has a formula that judges polls based on their past performance. So polls that historically oversample Republicans are discounted based on that.

The smart cats can tell bad polls from good ones.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Fantasy. The filing deadlines to run as dem or GOP has passed for most states. There is no way to get on the ballots other than a write in campaign.

People wanting to run as independents still have a chance. Biden isn't going anywhere.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Biden’s approval rating has been low since he got sworn into office.

Clinton and Obama had low approval numbers thru-out their administrations.

The approval numbers don’t mean anything.

The OP literally shows Obama outperforming Biden by THIRTEEN POINTS at the EXACT SAME TIME IN HIS PRESIDENCY.

:smh: @ these responses

MAGA ain't the only self-deluding group out there (but I guess saying that makes me a Russian :rolleyes:)

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Fantasy. The filing deadlines to run as dem or GOP has passed for most states. There is no way to get on the ballots other than a write in campaign.

People wanting to run as independents still have a chance. Biden isn't going anywhere.

It is not fantasy. If Biden and Harris died today, you think the Democrats won't run anyone in the general election?

He can step away and they will run someone.

As for the easiest mechanism, my understanding is that he can direct his delegates to vote for someone else at the convention.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this a legitimate discussion? Because amongst actual voters, not random polls, Biden is the overwhelming favorite.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden and his whole party are enemies

To America..!!!!

This whole open border thingy soley for their benefit.

Is PUNISHABLE BY let's say extreme measures

And it's literally in the constitution..

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem as I see it the Democrats have either lost the Black vote in Chicago, New York City and maybe other sanctuary city's or are on the verge of losing the Black vote. I don't believe the Democrats can win the White House without New York.

There is some credence on what you are saying. Local Chicago and NYC democrats
are upset at the handling of the illegal immigration bullshit. I am not sure if this discontent
would sway the electoral college for Illinois and NY vote for Trump, but when the DNC convention
happens this summer in CHI. It may resemble the shit that happened in 1968, which split
the democratic party camaraderie that led to Richard Nixon in winning the 68 election.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is some credence on what you are saying. Local Chicago and NYC democrats
are upset at the handling of the illegal immigration bullshit. I am not sure if this discontent
would sway the electoral college for Illinois and NY vote for Trump, but when the DNC convention
happens this summer in CHI. It may resemble the shit that happened in 1968, which split
the democratic party camaraderie that led to Richard Nixon in winning the 68 election.

1968_Electoral_Map.png

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Biden and his whole party are enemies

To America..!!!!

This whole open border thingy soley for their benefit.

Is PUNISHABLE BY let's say extreme measures

And it's literally in the constitution..

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I referred him to 538, which has a formula that judges polls based on their past performance. So polls that historically oversample Republicans are discounted based on that.

The smart cats can tell bad polls from good ones.
A smart cat would talk to Nate Silver about how bad them polls are Mr. 538. It seems his fancy formula has been getting shit so wrong he might give it up. You come in here Russian to conclusions all breathless about if Biden can beat Trump. The only polls that count have sent your orange hero home a loser in every national election since 2018. Trump a winner? There is your delusion right there.