Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1968_Electoral_Map.png

Thanks for showing the 1968 USA Election map BRUH!
:thumbsup:
I remember in history class, Wallace had a great percentage of present day red states.
I forgot on how close the popular vote was between Nixon and Humphrey.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I don't believe any approval rating polls
Who are they asking and how
Same polls said Hilary was going to win by 10 points then said Republicans were going to have multiple red wave elections in midterms. OP just likes attention. He's teh same cat coimplaining that pictures of titties were interferring with him arguing on the intenet.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for showing the 1968 USA Election map BRUH!
:thumbsup:
I remember in history class, Wallace had a great percentage of present day red states.
I forgot on how close the popular vote was between Nixon and Humphrey.
The map in November may look like the 72 map. Prepaid cards for illegals in New York. $340 million for illegals in Washington.
1972_Electoral_Map.png

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
A smart cat would talk to Nate Silver about how bad them polls are Mr. 538. It seems his fancy formula has been getting shit so wrong he might give it up. You come in here Russian to conclusions all breathless about if Biden can beat Trump. The only polls that count have sent your orange hero home a loser in every national election since 2018. Trump a winner? There is your delusion right there.

"Your orange hero" :smh::smh::smh:

You're just as bad as the MAGA cult.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Actual voters. Every primary to this point has chosen Biden by a massive margin. You're talking about polls. What about the actual people voting?

Lol-- There has been no competitive Democratic primary. You can't brag about winning a rigged contest.

If you only want to talk about actual people voting, bookmark the thread for November. :dunno:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol-- There has been no competitive Democratic primary. You can't brag about winning a rigged contest.

If you only want to talk about actual people voting, bookmark the thread for November. :dunno:
There has been plenty of voting against your guy. You just..you know want to do cult shit.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
There has been plenty of voting against your guy. You just..you know want to do cult shit.

Saying the emperor has no clothes doesn't mean I hate the emperor.

The motherfucker is just naked.

Have you never met anybody in your life who would prefer someone else to Biden who was not a Trump supporter??? That is not something you can even contemplate?

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saying the emperor has no clothes doesn't mean I hate the emperor.

The motherfucker is just naked.

Have you never met anybody in your life who would prefer someone else to Biden who was not a Trump supporter??? That is not something you can even contemplate?
The race is between Biden & trump (if eligible). You're talking about some hypothetical impossible scenario. And you're using random polls to justify your thought process. What's the point of this thread? Who are you trying to convince that Biden should be replaced? People who are going to vote for Biden because he presents the best chance to defeat insanity (trump) or trump supporters? Which is it?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yo bo jo liden is an enemy of

America..

Is he going to allow immigrants to join

The military..??

They giving them gift cardS and the Jews

More reparations.

All the while telling true Americans

They need more time to discuss our reparations....

This YOUR party homie??

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
Registered
Is this a legitimate discussion? Because amongst actual voters, not random polls, Biden is the overwhelming favorite.
Yeah are they polling people who actually vote? Also are these numbers biased for republicans or democrats?

Plus we’re a year out and Trump has been “quiet” once he starts getting actual media exposure I think a lot of people will remember hating him and/or how fucking stupid he is.

I am not a fan of Biden but I think he wins. The Turd Sandwich beats the Douche.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah are they polling people who actually vote? Also are these numbers biased for republicans or democrats?

Yes, almost all polls are of registered voters who are screened based on either voting history or self-stated likelihood of voting.

I did not check the crosstabs for this particular poll-- they are available if you want to find out-- but I assume they are weighted for a turnout similar to 2020, which means more Dems included than Republicans.

Plus we’re a year out and Trump has been “quiet” once he starts getting actual media exposure I think a lot of people will remember hating him and/or how fucking stupid he is.

I am not a fan of Biden but I think he wins. The Turd Sandwich beats the Douche.

This is a credible argument, unlike the rampant poll denial.

Mack Ron

Star
Registered
Im a democrat but I dont believe Biden can beat Trump this year. Many democrats are voting for Biden as a "lesser of 2 evils", but Trump has the more passionate base, and normally the candidate with the more passionate base wins. I hope Im wrong though.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yo bo jo liden is an enemy of

America..

Is he going to allow immigrants to join

The military..??

They giving them gift cardS and the Jews

More reparations.

All the while telling true Americans

They need more time to discuss our reparations....

This YOUR party homie??

They already serve in the military. There were stories about them being deported when Trump took office, which is a slap in the face after serving our country. What Biden is proposing is that their service be allowed to be used as a path to citizenship.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last edited:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im a democrat but I dont believe Biden can beat Trump this year. Many democrats are voting for Biden as a "lesser of 2 evils", but Trump has the more passionate base, and normally the candidate with the more passionate base wins. I hope Im wrong though.
The maga crowd came in full force last time & was trounced by 7 million votes. Do you believe he's gained supporters since then? I'd suspect he's lost even more independent voters with the 91 indictments. And his stupid base took heavy losses during Covid. I see no path for his victory.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's your favorite part about living in Russia?
I don't think you live in Russia. I do think you're seeking attention for some unknown reason. If the incumbent is running for reelection, they're the representative for the party. If Biden loses to trump (the longest of long shots) then no other Democrat would have had a chance. Your polls are meaningless. The votes are what matter.